Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast (117955 Views)

Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 / RIVER Where Every Good Thing You Desire And Say Happen.No Evil Wish Can't / Shahida Sanusi, Abdul Baba Ahmed, Her Husband And Their Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Btruth: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Evil people. They should be dealt with immediately.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by eodavids(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2020
MizTfashion:
Good morning everyone, I'm sorry to bring my plights on here on a open forum but, I can tell you that I have no other place to turn to as I have exhausted every other limited opportunity I have. I have been having difficulty in feeding my kids and myself since last week Sunday, I'm a tailor and a single mom and I have no one else to help me. For the love of God please help me with any amount so that I can feed my hungry kids, I pray helper will not be far from you. Any amount is appreciated. Thanks and God bless you. FCMB 6794758018

Can you give your real names?
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2020
eodavids:

Can you give your real names?
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by kenny1247: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Dis is total inhuman
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by infogeneral: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Even in 21st century, many in Africa are still in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by OdefaGirl(f): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmmmnnn!!!
Barbaric!!
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by vicardino(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by sinator(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2020
ChemicalReaction come and see o..
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by zakas: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2020
You are indirectly saying the child should not get married when she grows up since you want to make her look undesirable for men. Yet you can get married and a man will still impregnate you to produce her.. Hypocrisy and ancient thinking still rules your heart.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Salako01(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
bukatyne:
Did they do an analysis of girls with normal breasts chased by men viz a viz the flattened ones.

The idea of solving temporary issues with permanent solutions doesn't sit well with me.

As for complaining that the men don't help without wanting sex: what do they expect?

The community is obviously poverty ridden so the men hustle very hard for the little money they have.

How do the women expect the men(not relatives or husbands) to give them a scarce commodity without anything in return?

A rich man can afford to give an unrelated lady money for free to boost him ego (he is still getting something not just sex).

A man who worked hard for him money/poor can't. He needs to exchange his scarce commodity for something that gives him pleasure and makes parting his resources worthwhile.

The women can also hustle and make their own money.

U are wise, please if U are on twitter I like to be ur friend/follow U. Lol. Am serious.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by cococandy(f): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
pmoye:
We need to do something about sexual violence in Nigeria including all forms of culturally acceptable sexual harassment, FGM and breast-ironing. Something definite.

There’s no real legislation specifically banning such barbaric practices by name and that’s why different tribes can do various things in the name of culture and tradition and get away with it. We only get shocked when it’s something as significant as this. But that something definite has to be all encompassing such that there are no grey areas as to what’s legal or illegal.

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by vRendoh(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
okomile:
Madness

Which madness strong pass...a mother trying to protect her daughter by ironing her breast or a he goat idiot who would rather rush a young girl that needed help to buy sanitary pads. I just feel these mother's are pushed to the extreme by he goat mad men!
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Xano:
Sorry Op, i did not finish reading the write up you posted.
Some human beings are evil.
No problem my Boss, I have even forgotten about the topic, surprise to suddenly find it on fp
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by bizzibodi(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Ironing breasts?sewing up pussies will have been best until she says I do?
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by cococandy(f): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2020

"The harassment she faced made our decision [to iron her breasts] easier," explains Helen, who fled Akwaya and lives in the Okende host community with her family. "All we did was for her own good.

So we punish the girls rather the men who molest them.
First of all, sexual violence is something we don’t take as seriously as we should as a nation. The tide almost always turns against the victims. If we are not blaming them for what happened to them, we are doing stuff like this to prevent it from happening to them.
All the while, the cause of the problem is left untouched.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by kenny1247: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2020
they are in totally insane
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by friday2011(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2020
No wonder, most of there female football team players looks like men
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by olayems90: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2020
That's really bad and evil.... imagine the kind of pains she must be going through.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Vulcan24(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2020
bukatyne:
Did they do an analysis of girls with normal breasts chased by men viz a viz the flattened ones.

The idea of solving temporary issues with permanent solutions doesn't sit well with me.

As for complaining that the men don't help without wanting sex: what do they expect?

The community is obviously poverty ridden so the men hustle very hard for the little money they have.

How do the women expect the men(not relatives or husbands) to give them a scarce commodity without anything in return?

A rich man can afford to give an unrelated lady money for free to boost him ego (he is still getting something not just sex).

A man who worked hard for him money/poor can't. He needs to exchange his scarce commodity for something that gives him pleasure and makes parting his resources worthwhile.

The women can also hustle and make their own money.

the illitrate obscured minority can't do analysis and don't av an idea of all these social indices u quoted...

educators usually change their orientation through religious beliefs and tradition based teaching
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Myer(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2020
okomile:
Madness
But so many African cultures were very unintelligent and backward before civilisation.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by dederocs(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2020
zombism...when people can't think.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Sharatan(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2020
It's just utter ignorance.

Do they really think ironing the breast will make the level of sexual harassment stop?

A nymphomaniac will always be a nymphomaniac, and pervert will always be a pervert..
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by emmajodeci(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Smh.... So wrong!!!
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Vulcan24(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2020
let me tell u wat white owned international media do:

they seek out things you won't believe exist
obscure minority and suppressed people and culture

that is what thrives their column.... Maxim is when a dog bites a man is no news but when a man bites a dog is news.

that's not to say those things don't exist, but the extent to which they are relevant to the society at large and social perception is what is questionable

imagine if one goes to Texas and then say Americans are illitrates farmers ?

the act related here when investigated here by an African not on their payroll would give a diff version. trust me.

nonetheless Africa needs to reach their ppl through civilisation and education.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by joysparrow1(f): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Not a new one
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Igonrance, what's the different? flat breasts or big breasts I will still fu ck them, maybe they should seal their vaginas with super glues. it might work. grin backward people.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Read55: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Okay na, good for them...
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by stanliwise(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Timileyin1234:
While Tacha bin dey look for how her breast go stand
Bet this news don tey na
How long the news is, is not as important as how relevant the it is currently.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Taiwojon(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2020
chai

the wickedness that women do
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Euegene100001: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Illiterates
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by sylve11: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmm cool
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by JimmyBishop: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2020
Arturitoroman:
na wA.
We Are Living In A Crazy World
Hmmmmm! In the voice of living legend Lucky Dube

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire / African Images-sights And Sounds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.