Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610416 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
InaNla:

YES! Into your USD card.

Please did you add your dorm card through Gpay?

Or how?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
1kinggy:

If you want to use hard currency, do it it through G-p-a-y by linking your gmail address with your card on a computer. Note, that will be your withdrawal route too.

I've linked my dorm card on Gpa.y but it's not funding my Trading 212 account.

What could be wrong?
Should I'm contact my bank or what?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Localemperor: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
1kinggy:

That's interesting. Maybe the conversion rate changed.
That's what am also thinking!!, although I was asked to like their App five star on play stock and would be rewarded. but me no even understand again oo.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bastardson: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
smitten99:
People should be careful on what they read here. Some are here to de-market and market their apps.

Sending or withdrawing from Trading 212 is straight forward.

If you fund your account with Naira card only your withdrawal options will be the naira card. If you use multiple cards to fund u will see them to choose from. I have multiple naira and usd cards and the options of which card you want money sent to is displayed when u want to withdraw.

Our local Fintechs are expensive and their app are rather clunky. The most annoying is they dont have most of the juicy stocks as such u miss out. With what happened with Chaka this should be an eye opener for all those using them.

@oakpearl baba show your boiz how to finish, i know how to use finwiz. So after getting a list of whats displayed next steps guidance is what is needed
Does it matter if i use my wife naira bank card.. My biggest issue now is the process of loading the account and withdrawal issues

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bastardson: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
InaNla:

We should not de-market our OWN FINTECH in Nigeria please. I dont use any thou.
Kindly reply your mail na

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Cheechy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
undecided
And you dont think it is fradulent to use the identity documents of someone else when you are required to provide yours??

And you are complaining about Black Man Mentality?!! and you see nothing wrong with your proposed action.

The irony is another level.! grin grin grin

Moses247:

Don't Mind them. U should know a black man Mentality. Only few are exempted.

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Penboy:

Please did you add your dorm card through Gpay?

Or how?

I use iOS...

I have GPay also on laptop...

But pay directly with my card with my phone without gpay or Applepay

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
bastardson:
Kindly reply your mail na

I can’t remember what email was used bro...

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Localemperor: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
smitten99:

Our local Fintechs are expensive and their app are rather clunky. The most annoying is they dont have most of the juicy stocks as such u miss out. With what happened with Chaka this should be an eye opener for all those using them.
d
Bros please what really happen to Chaka, I want to be informed abeg!!...

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
⚠️ ORTX - Orchard Therapeutics Announces OTL-200 Granted Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation by FDA for the Treatment of Metachromatic Leukodystrophy (MLD)

⚠️ CEMI - Chembio Diagnostics Announces CE Mark for DPP SARS-CoV-2 Antigen and IgM/IgG Test Systems

⚠️ NK from watchlist, volume increase 18.31

⚠️ WISA - Summit Wireless Technologies Reports Record Preliminary Revenue of $1.0 Million in the Q4 2020; Growth of 130+% YoY

⚠️ OGEN - Oragenics Issues Letter to Stockholders

⚠️ EXPR - Express, Inc. Announces $140 Million in Additional Financing to Bolster Liquidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Am opportune to be in a Crypto commUNITY on Telegram. It's a Crypto backed by gold.
The Crypto has its own Exchange and the coin is listed on some other exchanges. Thousands of the commUNITY members determines price behind the scenes, while traders who knows nothing just like we sometimes trade due to FOMO on stocks misses out in the long run.
If you are interested, I can share, but be prepared for strict verification just like T212.

It's actually G999 coin and it's rising... development stage though

But the company has been around for about a decade...if it interests you, you can join the Telegram commUNITY group to do your DD.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bastardson: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
InaNla:

I can’t remember what email was used bro...

Choi and i for like follow you word ohhh... I am at the verification stage right now. i was asked to wait for 72hrs while i am being verified. Meanwhile can you kindly send a msg to "coolented @ yahoo . com" Kindly join them together

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Earlier, I was flipping through my journal. My favourite quote came up again and I decided to nudge you with a little gem.

Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Invest in today. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.

Do you know what you’re doing when you spend a moment wondering how things are going to turn out with you?

You’re cheating yourself out of today.

Today is calling to you, trying to get your attention, but you’re stuck on tomorrow, and today trickles away like water down a drain. It’s the best time to invest.

Don’t worry about how you have failed yesterday. You are doing great today.

You wake up the next morning and that investment you ignored today, the one you wasted, is gone forever. It’s now yesterday. Some of those moments may have had wonderful things in store for you , but now you’ll never know.

That blog? Start it.
That book? Write it.
That idea? Flesh it out.
That app? Develop it
That course? Start it.
That investment? Do it.

Far too many of us fail to realise that this life passes us by in the blink of an eye. Live now, invest in today. The word, “tomorrow” had wasted many lives.

I hope you take this as a sign from God and believe it has come especially when you need it.

Let this marinate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
⚠️ CNET - selected as a key agent for merchant advertising in 2021 by 360 Security Technology Inc., the largest Chinese internet security company

⚠️ $CNET - selected as a key agent for merchant advertising in 2021 by 360 Security Technology Inc., the largest Chinese internet security company

⚠️ DPW - DPW Holdings' Coolisys Power Electronics Business Announces Pre-Orders for Residential Level 2 Electric Vehicle Chargers Have Begun on Amazon

⚠️ SLGG - Super League Has a Banner 2020; Surpasses 2 Billion Video Views

⚠️ SLGG "2 Billion" may bring the bulls. Keep watch

⚠️ LXRX - Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Provides Regulatory Update on Sotagliflozin in Heart Failure

⚠️ LXRX - "This regulatory feedback clears a key hurdle for partnership discussions around sotagliflozin in heart failure and enables a potential NDA filing in 2021."

⚠️ LXRX - Lonnel Coats, Lexicon's president and chief executive officer, will present at the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference today at 2:50 p.m. ET

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Localemperor:
That's what am also thinking!!, although I was asked to like their App five star on play stock and would be rewarded. but me no even understand again oo.

Hope you've adjusted your rating on playstore lol, cos other people will make decisions about whether or not to use the app based on such ratings.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Localemperor: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
tot:

Hope you've adjusted your rating playstore lol, cos other people will make decisions about whether or not to use the app based on such ratings.
grin grin that's true, but adjusting it would means a breach of contract.. don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Localemperor:
grin grin that's true, but adjusting it would means a breach of contract.. don't you think?

Nah cheesy It should simply reflect what you truly think about the app.

Reminds me of one time I bought an item online and what I received wasn't it at all. I rated it as a 1 star, the seller then contacted me and asked me to pls remove or adjust the rating in return for a refund. Well, I did not change the rating. Others must have changed ratings based on the refund and that made people like me buy it in the first place.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Macerich (NYSE: MAC) - $13.09

Am entering the above trade today. DD advised.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Localemperor: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
tot:

Nah cheesy It should simply reflect what you truly think about the app.

Reminds me of one time I bought an item online and what I received wasn't it at all. I rated it as a 1 star, the seller then contacted me and asked me to pls remove or adjust the rating in return for a refund. Well, I did not change the rating. Others must have changed ratings based on the refund and that made people like me buy it in the first place.
OK let me remove one star and leave it at 4star.( its was due to your intervention grin)

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OvaSabi1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
1kinggy:

You sell to naira at the prevailing rate on their platform and this is actually close to USD/NGN rate on the street. Then you withdraw to your account with a fee of NGN150

I am trying to withdraw and it is saying that I have exceeded my withdrawal limits and I should try tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Localemperor:
OK let me remove one star and leave it at 4star.( its was due to your intervention grin)

Haha! grin correct

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
OvaSabi1:

I am trying to withdraw and it is saying that I have exceeded my withdrawal limits and I should try tomorrow.

Check your verification level and your settings.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
InaNla:

Dear All,

Please note that if you fund T212 with USD dominated card, you get back your fund in USD.

If NGN card, your bank does the FX conversion at the current official rates.

Lol how is this different from what I had already said. Please note that a USD card issued to you by Access Bank or any Nigerian bank doesn't qualify. Only US cards issued by US banks get that luxury of getting USD back into their card.

As per Barter, I haven't tried that yet and do not know how it works.

Please let's only advise ourselves here based on real experiences not assumptions. Na something wey I don do wey wipe away my stocks profit so. And mind you that only my non-Nigerian USD card received actual USD. Prove me wrong that your Nigerian USD card received actual USD Ma?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Penboy:

Wait.. Can't you use your dorm account to fund trading 212?

I funded with my dorm after that $2000 free limit but I haven't been able to withdraw back to my dorm.

I don't know if you have actually withdrawn from T212 before but the 3 times I've withdrawn, you're not allowed to even select where you want your money to go.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bastardson: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:

Lol how is this different from what I had already said. Please note that a USD card issued to you by Access Bank or any Nigerian bank doesn't qualify. Only US cards issued by US banks get that luxury of getting USD back into their card.

As per Barter, I haven't tried that yet and do now how it works.

Please let's only advise ourselves here based on real experiences not assumptions. Na something wey I don do wey wipe away my stocks profit so. And mind you that only my non-Nigerian USD card received actual USD. Prove me wrong that your Nigerian USD card received actual USD Ma?
Please how can we get a Non Nigerian USD card, or any other mode or deposit and withdrawal?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Moses247(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Cheechy:
undecided
And you dont think it is fradulent to use the identity documents of someone else when you are required to provide yours??

And you are complaining about Black Man Mentality?!! and you see nothing wrong with your proposed action.

The irony is another level.! grin grin grin pls am not talking abt impersonation here. Go back and read my post.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Phraences: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Phraences:

People need to consider ease of withdrawal when selecting Apps. I think Passfolio, Trove, Chala, Bamboo can transfer directly to your Nigerian bank account. I had an issue with one foreign stock broker one time. I lost the card used in depositing and they asked that i had to get a letter from my bank. Till date i have not gotten the letter.

Another option is to use a virtual dollar card like barter to fund. You can never misplace a virtual card.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Phraences: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:

I funded with my dorm after that $2000 free limit but I haven't been able to withdraw back to my dorm.

I don't know if you have actually withdrawn from T212 before but the 3 times I've withdrawn, you're not allowed to even select where you want your money to go.

So when you withdrew, it went to your naira account instantly?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bastardson: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Phraences:

Another option is to use a virtual dollar card like barter to fund. You can never misplace a virtual card.
Have you tried it before? Tobex stated that we should always recommend what we have used before.. If we also decide to use Bater? Which exchange rate does bater use at paying back?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by obajoey(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pls madam, I am trying to register on T212 but I don't have a tax id, pls how do I go about this? Can I just put any number?
InaNla:

Dear All,

Please note that if you fund T212 with USD dominated card, you get back your fund in USD.

If NGN card, your bank does the FX conversion at the current official rates.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
It took 3 days for the fund to reflect.

Actually to confirm these things no hard na.

You can just attempt to withdraw $5.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bastardson: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
I am getting tired of Bamboo, you will make a purchase when the price is low, they wouldnt activate it. Price goes high, boom, the make d purchase.

I bought 10 units of a particular share yesterday, despite the fact that i over credited the account including their commission so that it will still be exactly 10 units,..

By the time dey effected it, the number of units dropped to 8.. It's really painful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.