Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610429 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OFG1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Predstan:

Normal process in Nigeria. Ok ooo

What's up with normal process in Nigeria? Is it something forbidden in a case where it actually works?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
�� ����� ��� ��, � ���� ��� ��� ��

���'� ���� ����� �����������

����� �������: ChargePoint was founded in 2007

It is an EV charging company (arguably the world's largest)

They have been able to build a very strong electric vehicle charging station network mostly across the US.

����������: ChargePoint is headed by PASQUALE ROMANO (who serves as the President & CEO)

He has been with ChargePoint since 2011

He has 30+ years of technology industry leadership and executive management experience

�������: ChargePoint manufactures hardware and software charging infrastructure which are used to charge electric vehicles

What makes their product special/unique?

They control the entire value chain - hardware+software+services

ChargePoint has partnered with hundreds of companies

As a matter of fact, 60% of Fortune 50 companies has deals with ChargePoint

Thousands of brands makes use of ChargePoint products (as the world shifts gradually towards renewable energy)

���� �� ��������: As mobility moves towards being electric,

One factor would make the drive really successful and sustainable - INFRASTRUCTURE - that means electric vehicle charging stations

And that’s where ChargePoint comes in.

Let's be honest...

Whether it's $TSLA or $NIO or $FSR or whichever EV company that becomes the darling of consumers, what's certain is that...

They all would need a charging infrastructure

And who else to deliver than the largest EV charging network - this is where ChargePoint comes in.

����������: ChargePoint revenue grew by 60% in 2019

They had a revenue of about $135 million in 2020

Their projection is to hit $1 billion in 2024

And $2 billion in 2026 (really massive amount of growth over the next 5 years)

�����������: ChargePoint has the largest EV charging network in the world

In the US, they are the King (but in Europe they're the Prince)

In US, they own over 70% of the market share

They are 7 times larger than their nearest competitor (which is SemaConnect and not even $BLNK)

They also have presence in 13 other countries

Their biggest competitor in Europe is EVBox (who also going public via a SPAC).

EVBox owns the biggest electric vehicle charging station network in the EU.

��������� ��� ������: According to Bloomberg News’ energy desk...

EVs will make-up 10% of global passenger vehicle sales by 2025 and 58% by 2040.

That growth largely relies on two things – improved batteries and readily available charging stations.

EV charging infrastructure investment is projected to be $190billion by 2030

EVs need charging stations to become successful

Charging stations need EVs to deliver

In other word..."rub my back, I rub your back"

As long as EVs becomes successful, ChargePoint would be

And its not only for EVs...

ChargePoint also has a partnership with major oil and gas companies like CHEVRON, TOTAL, etc

So as the whole renewable energy thing gains momentum, ChargePoint would have a major say.

��� �����: It's no secret that Biden has a love affair for going green

He has made boosting EVs a top priority

He has pledged to build 550,000 new EV charging stations

ChargePoint controls over 70% US market share, so....(I don't need to complete it)

������: ChargePoint is merging with $SBE

$SBE has already raised over $300million (for the merger)

The deal is valued at $2.4billion

The merger date has been shifted twice, but the new confirmed date is February 11th

They even sent me a mail to vote (as per being a shareholder. I have kukuma vote)

����� �������: $SBE is currently $41

It has gained over 150% since October

It is the first major spac stock to hit this height before merger

There "may not" be any major merger rally left in the tank (since it has gained alot)

$SBE would be the first "BIG" SPAC merger that would happen after Biden officially becomes President - so this "may" still rally high

Although considering how recent SPAC mergers have fared, I'm not expecting a "major" post-merger rally

But once again, Biden would have been sworn in when the merger happens, so "anything" can happen.

I have not PT for now

$SBE/ChargePoint is a VERY GOOD STOCK to keep for long

But I'm not certain about any "merger rally"

So if you don't have $SBE yet, you may wait for the "merger dip" then buy and keep

But if you already have $SBE, you can just hold on to it

There's no limit to the growth of ChargePoint

Signed: Nathanael Disu (The Merger Lord)

8 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ukay2 I sight you.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Ukay2 I sight you.

I have been here since the beginning of this trade grin grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
ukay2:

I have been here ftomorrow the beginning of this trade grin grin
Boss! Lol Money Must be Made (MMM)

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Anyone using trove here

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Phraences:

Another option is to use a virtual dollar card like barter to fund. You can never misplace a virtual card.
How do one go about this virtual card?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Predstan: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
OFG1:

What's up with normal process in Nigeria? Is it something forbidden in a case where it actually works?
“In a case where”. You understand why that is inserted, that’s exactly why I posted that comment

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Earnings for the week

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jotrade:
Earnings for the week
Sorry! You earned all this or you hoping to earn this during the coming week?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jcob(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
ER for the week is basically performance report by each company for last quarter.

Leezah:
Sorry! You earned all this or you hoping to earn this during the coming week?

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by silaxx(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:

Lol how is this different from what I had already said. Please note that a USD card issued to you by Access Bank or any Nigerian bank doesn't qualify. Only US cards issued by US banks get that luxury of getting USD back into their card.

As per Barter, I haven't tried that yet and do not know how it works.

Please let's only advise ourselves here based on real experiences not assumptions. Na something wey I don do wey wipe away my stocks profit so. And mind you that only my non-Nigerian USD card received actual USD. Prove me wrong that your Nigerian USD card received actual USD Ma?
wrong, i made a $6 withdrawal from trading212 to my linked uba dom master and d $6 was deposited back to my dom account

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
silaxx:
wrong, i made a $6 withdrawal from trading212 to my linked uba dom master and d $6 was deposited back to my dom account

Thank you very much.
I was even planning to validate this withdrawal of USD back to $ Card.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
InaNla:

Dear All,

Please note that if you fund T212 with USD dominated card, you get back your fund in USD.

If NGN card, your bank does the FX conversion at the current official rates.

Thank you @ Silaxx for confirming this statement practically.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by silaxx(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
stokfrick:

My ogas in the house, I have asked this question before and nobody cared to answer it. And I am asking again please:

From your personal experiences using dollar cards tied to dom accounts, which banks have their dollar card working with T212 for withdrawal and deposit(through Gpay).
Are there banks whose dollar card do not respond with T212?

Secondly, can a dollar card operate without a dom account?
UBA Dom mastercard works for depositing and withdrawing

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
$LMND is currently one of my biggest holdings.
It got to 200% before last week and i trimmed 15% off it.
There are many risks but this is a young company trying to disrupt the insurance industry.

I like hearing short reports on stocks i hold, in fact i search really hard for them.

Like during the $nnox hard citron short saga where i found out it was more of a personal beef than something wrong with $nnox itself, so i took time to review what the had to say about $lmnd

After watching the video and reading all the had to say, its actually hard to identify the exact things done by $LMND which actually makes them fraudulent.

While i may agree that $lmnd may seem overvalued and maybe raise some eyebrows because of the recent massive run up, its seem an overstretch to tag $lmnd fraudulent.

As i say always every investment has at least three problems so I had to go through my thesis on lemonade today to see if citron touched on any of the problems especially the biggest for me... The giveback program unclaimed premiums up to 40% to charity and personally i feel this may bring up accountability issues and people find a way to confuse this with the frequent insider trading that goes on with $lmnd...

Good news is Citron is not interest in any of the problems of $lmnd in my books badnews is I still feel the need to resolve this with a little accountability on the give back program/policy

We can all see the valuation rn is off the roof, but allegations of fraud should not be cheapened but citron is rather forming a habit of it.
$lmnd is just a great value proposition and all my calculations point to maybe citron is shorting $lmnd

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
$MGTI (%0.2640) - This should touch $1 at the least before the end of February and if that happens....it will touch $5 before the end of the year. There is a lot of momentum here.

$RWLK ($1.78) - I have said this is cheap. If you miss it, you will miss out. Covid is NOT favouring this right now. This will get to $10 once Covid is declared over. Forging key collaborations, just got 5 insurance contracts and they have proved the robotic technology.

$VERI - ($37.50) - Veritone Named to Forbes' 2021 List of Best Small-Cap Companies in America. If you took profit here and sold, watch this go to $60 before the end of the year. Before, not end. It will happen. This is a very strongly positioned company. Veritone's growth accelerated as 2020 progressed, and by all indications, that acceleration is continuing into 2021, substantiated by expanded use cases of aiWARE, AI, into new verticals, including Energy. It fits in your long term strategy. Easily.

$NNDM ($11.14) - This will still get to $40 before the end of the year. Call it bold but you need to understand the capability.

$JAGX ($3.57) - This will win. Very underrated right now. $10 is within reach.

$PLTR ($25.68) - They want your stocks. This should easily get to $50 before the end of Q1 I said. End of the year...I can see $70.

$GEVO ($7.48) - Remember I told you guys that if this sees $5, bye bye. This is still touching $15 before year ends. It has left dangerous zones and now it would enter smart territory

$MARA ($22.23) - This will easily close out $50 this year. There is a wide acceptance of Blockchain. They need a household stock name. This will happen.

$PLUG ($71.00) - This has started collecting institutional money and will easily double from what it is doing.

$FCEL ($17.14) - This is the late drive to $PLUG. It's the cheaper version of PLUG. I don't imagine people not clamouring for this after seeing $PLUG being amazing.

$NKLA ($20.32) - This will claim back lost grounds. No debt, making key connections, new beginnings, don't trust the shorters. Claim your ground. I can see this getting to $50 before year end.

$KERN ($6.78) - Cannabis need an approval body. They need a body to sanction and regulate things. This is a no-brainer. This will triple from where it is.

$HASI ($68.38) This will cross $100

$TLS ($33.05) - No debt, clearly under the radar and making key collaborations - This is definitely positioned. $50 easily.

$IZEA ($2.545) - Too much has been said by this. I didn't find it but there is 200% still left in this.

Some steals: $IZEA
Honourable SPAC mentions, $OAC (The future of medicine - absolute no brainer) and $NGA (Key Amazon contract)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by samuelson06(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
What's the best time to buy a stock? Is it when it's losing or graining?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dates for your diary
#PDUFA Thread for 20 Jan 2021 to 25 Feb 2021

20 Jan 21 $MRK Vericiguat

22 Jan 21 $AUPH Voclosporin

23 Jan 21 $PFE Xalkori

28 Jan 21 $AMGN Nplate

1 Feb 21 $ADMS GOCOVRI

2 Feb 21 $MNK StrataGraft

11 Feb 21 $REGN Evinacumab

15 Feb 21 $TGTX Umbralisib

15 Feb 21 $GTHX Trilaciclib

20 Feb 21 $EXEL $BMY CABOMETYX

20 Feb 21 $AZN Tagrisso

25 Feb 21 $SRPT Casimersen

These are the drug approvals diary.
The list I provided is for you to play these stocks.

They all have results due for their drug approval processes.

These will push up the share prices. We shall be buying the rumour and selling the facts.

Meaning, we shall be buying when it’s close to the dates and a day or two before the event (date published), we will be selling the stocks.

We are trying to stay ahead of the game.

Play means trade (buy/sell)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Few clues as this group gets busy.

1. Play your game.
2. Focus on the Pros on the group watchlist to pick your opportunities. That is where they are posted.

The experienced ones are here will help you.
To get a full picture though, read from page 1 to this current page

You are the master of your trade and the captain of your portfolio.

Be careful with stocks that take too long to process. They usually are not that much liquid. That could pose a problem when you are about to sell because you might struggle for the same length of time to find buyers.

By then, your stock could have dropped.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
samuelson06:
What's the best time to buy a stock? Is it when it's losing or graining?
Summary on how to do due diligence (dd)

I’ll keep this very simple, quick summary somewhat:

Look at the 4 M’s. In a nutshell.

Meaning - Do you know the meaning of the stock and are you happy with them?

Management - Do you have a reputable management that’s constantly investing in the company as well as taking the company forward? Forward thinking management.

Moat - Can what the company do easily be copied?

Margin of safety - don’t buy a stock that’s too expensively priced

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Mentoring Club Offerings:

✓ Priority access to thoroughly vetted and a well diversified watchlist of foreign stocks & ETFs with both target entries and exit prices, required to build a winning portfolio. These stocks include:
• Long-term focus
• Short-term focus
• Dividend focus
• Swing Trades
• Future Core builds etc.

✓ Some access to the best of the knowledge feedbacks and commentaries guiding you through your financial journey to investing in the stock market. (Free consultation)

✓ Free stocks evaluation.

✓ Commentaries to insights to building generational wealth and preserving your portfolio's long-term value

✓ Access to interact and network with like-minded investors (Community building).

Join us today on Telegram Wealth Hackers

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tos87(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
yazga:
The Mentoring Club Offerings:

✓ Priority access to thoroughly vetted and a well diversified watchlist of foreign stocks & ETFs with both target entries and exit prices, required to build a winning portfolio. These stocks include:
• Long-term focus
• Short-term focus
• Dividend focus
• Swing Trades
• Future Core builds etc.

✓ Some access to the best of the knowledge feedbacks and commentaries guiding you through your financial journey to investing in the stock market. (Free consultation)

✓ Free stocks evaluation.

✓ Commentaries to insights to building generational wealth and preserving your portfolio's long-term value

✓ Access to interact and network with like-minded investors (Community building).

Join us today on Telegram Wealth Hackers
How do 9ne buy foreign stock from Nigeria?
I want to know please.

How do I join the telegram wealth hackers group?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tos87:

How do 9ne buy foreign stock from Nigeria?
I want to know please.

How do I join the telegram wealth hackers group?
Download Telegram and search for Wealthhackers

As regards how to buy foreign stocks, read page 1-100

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 1:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Oakpearl Sir what do you think about this stock?

Senseonics Holdings Inc
NYSEAMERICAN: $SENS
Valued @ $1.58

About:
Creators of the first and only
Long-term Implantable CGM

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2021
$GEVO co-founder, Prof. Frances Arnold, who is the 2018 Noble Price-Winner for Chemistry for her work on "The Directed Evolution of Enzymes' has been named as co-chair of President-elect Joe Biden's Science & Technology Advisory Team.
Also, the President & CEO of Plug power ($PLUG), Mr. Andy Marsh currently sits om the board of GEVO. Connect the dots and its obvious that Biden's green/clean energy plan bodes well for GEVO. GEVO was $6.40 at market close on Friday, but has potential to be a multibagger.

Jayjaycee18:
Since you asked for only one stock, I will recommend $GEVO ($5.05 at marker close today). It's a renewable fuels company that should benefit from the policies of the incoming US Govt. You can either buy now or wait for a pullback/dip to buy.

GEVO converts renewable products like crops into conventional fuel products like jet fuel for Airlines and gasoline. I see huge prospects in this coy in the mid to long term, in terms of more revenue from contracts Airlines contract and potential Govt energy subsidies similar to the Federal and State EV tax credits which GM & Tesla used to benefit from. For instance, in the first half of 2020, Tesla tax credit revenues were $782 million.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mctfopt: 5:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Anyone know of any broker that allows Nigerians to get into the pre market stock deals like the American Webull?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Mac Mayor: Quick question between crypto and stock which one pays more and is stable
Let say you invest
$100 -crypto
$100- stock

After 2months which one do you feel will pay you more

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hopeyemih(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good afternoon, please which broker can i use to invest in GEVO inc or SPAC’s from Nigeria. I have Trove, Bamboo and Chaka but they don’t cover all the stocks and SPAC’s ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Chibinaigwe: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good Day All

Am a newbie in crypto/stock trading.
i downloaded Binance App last night and i tried to deposit money into the app via bank transfer.
i did the transfer around 2am today and am yet to see the money on my Binance wallet.

please, does it take long before money that is transferred to Binance account reflect in the wallet?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Questions for today?

1. How long can one hold a stock.

2. What are the factors responsible for some investors having certain stocks in their portfolio for 15 years and above.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
hopeyemih:
Good afternoon, please which broker can i use to invest in GEVO inc or SPAC’s from Nigeria. I have Trove, Bamboo and Chaka but they don’t cover all the stocks and SPAC’s ��‍♂️
Trade212

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.