Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (613956 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kennyking1234:
it happens everwhere. Check out GME performance this year. and also $sens

I said with luck..... Do you also remember AMC...... cheesy

AMC did me well too, but with a huge gamble....... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ib4real95(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
MOASS incoming!
Hang on GME apes

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Willie2015:

Use Skrill...
Its working...

I've not considered it. Would check it out

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kennyking1234:

I have made so many losses investing, my only protection is that my capital is too small to have much impact, if you check the picture of my portfolio, I posted recently you would see I am -70% on a particular stock.
One thing I have learnt so far is to never buy an IPO unless am insider trader. And also "buy the rumor sale the news".
Accept my condolence. It part of the game...

Down -50% on $virgin galatic
Down -60% on $Dlpn during the nft fad.

Galatic will still come up again. May late this year or early next year. Though, I averaged down to reduce huge loss. Learnt the hard from crypto.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Willie2015:

Use Skrill...
Its working...

skrill is a fruad. They make PayPal discrimination look cute. Thank God I used only $1.18 with them. I can't withdraw with it. They allowed me deposit with MasterCard. Fine, I tried to deposit to T212 only to be getting an error that I deposited with a MasterCard so I can't pay to trade212.

I also tried withdrawing my deposit ($1.18). The fraudsters declined saying I can only withdraw to a Visa card. But they Initially allowed me deposit with a MasterCard without any notice.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Kennyking1234:

skrill is a fruad. They make PayPal discrimination look cute. Thank God I used only $1.18 with them. I can't withdraw with it. They allowed me deposit with MasterCard. Fine, I tried to deposit to T212 only to be getting an error that I deposited with a MasterCard so I can't pay to trade212.

I also tried withdrawing my deposit ($1.18). The fraudsters declined saying I can only withdraw to a Visa card. But they Initially allowed me deposit with a MasterCard without any notice.

I use Visa Card....
I have funded my acct more than twice...
And trsf same to T212 successfully...
Try Visa Card pls
Also try to read rules guiding deposits and withdrawal...

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Willie2015:

I use Visa Card....
Try Visa Card pls

OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kayuscares4u(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
What are the available method of withdrawal since we can't fund via card payment and googlepay

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hollyray2016: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kennyking1234:

I have made so many losses investing, my only protection is that my capital is too small to have much impact, if you check the picture of my portfolio, I posted recently you would see I am -70% on a particular stock.
One thing I have learnt so far is to never buy an IPO unless am insider trader. And also "buy the rumor sale the news".

Bro, can you please explain the IPO? i don't understand it

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
hollyray2016:

Initial public offering.........

Fisrt time a company lists on the stock exchange, allowing people to buy shares, to raise revenue.......

Simple explanation....

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kennyking1234:

$HOOD surprised the market....... wink

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Can you imagine I have forgotten that I have us Stocks because of crypto

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hollyray2016: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Initial public offering.........

Fisrt time a company lists on the stock exchange, allowing people to buy shares, to raise revenue.......

Simple explanation....

Oh, i got it, thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oyindamolah:

You no miss nada....... The market is menstrating........ grin

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
hollyray2016:

It's been basically when a company goes public for the first and gets listed in a stock exchange. It's like a first birthday party for companies going public. IPO: means INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oyindamolah:
lol

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Exumal:

Galatic will still come up again. May late this year or early next year. Though, I averaged down to reduce huge loss. Learnt the hard from crypto.
Honestly virgin was a disappointment I was expecting a rally after the successful space flight of Richard Branson to space. My prediction was wrong. A classical example of "buy the rumour, sale the news".

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Willie2015:

I use Visa Card....
Try Visa Card pls

Please how much is one dollar in skrill?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I said with luck..... Do you also remember AMC...... cheesy

AMC did me well too, but with a huge gamble....... cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Honestly virgin was a disappointment I was expecting a rally after the successful space flight of Richard Branson to space. My prediction was wrong. A classical example of "buy the rumour, sale the news".

One craft disaster,leading to loss of life or not.......... $SPCE, would become a penny stock......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Lexusgs430:

$HOOD surprised the market....... wink
I no dey reason $Hood matter. at all

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Kennyking1234:
I no dey reason $Hood matter. at all

Once it drops below $38, it would look interesting...... wink

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Lexusgs430:

One craft disaster,leading to loss of life or not.......... $SPCE, would become a penny stock......... cheesy
I think that happened during a test flight one of their pilot died. With Richard Branson it would a penny stock.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Once it drops below $38, it would look interesting...... wink
yh, robinhood is no longer special like when they started.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by supereagle(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2021

Thanks but I had wanted a step-by-step explanation for a layman.
Try to lay your hands on these books:
1. Fire Your Stock Analyst! Analyzing Stocks on Your Own by Harry Domash
2. WIN WITH PROVEN STOCK SELECTION AND MARKET TIMING TOOLS by GERALD APPEL
3. Getting Started In Stock Investing and Trading by Michael C. Thomsett
4. Mastering the Stock Market by Person, John L. for stock traders only

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by studentofTruth: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
yok:
US STOCK PICKS PLAN 27 AUGUST

The bulls were tired yesterday but not out, actually many stocks that lost yesterday are back in green premarket.

Not surprised our portfolio lost little value yesterday despite fall in NASDAQ. Previously our portfolio use to lose fairly high when the market retraces. The improvement in our portfolio in the face of declining market is traceable to applying the principle in our trading manual.

No Stocks picks for the day (but keep PLTR, SENS in your watchlist), want to take a breather from the market. We have realised that we don't have to be scanning foe stocks to buy everyday. If we have our watchlist, the stock we should buy today should come from our watchlist. For example our watchlist is telling us that we want to buy SENS around $3.71

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

The manual is also good for Nigerian stock, the system just signal that UCAP is in buy zone this week begining 23 Aug 2021. We have bough for our portfolio at NGN7.15[/b]

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis [b]https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

There's something I find difficult when trying to trade stocks using technical analysis: having to go through thousands of stock charts looking for the ones that have the pattern that qualifies as a trade setup.

Are there technical screeners that can do the job?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Willie2015:

I use Visa Card....
Try Visa Card pls

When did u carry out these transactions?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kennyking1234:
I think that happened during a test flight one of their pilot died. With Richard Branson it would a penny stock.

The stock was never special. Too much hype. How can you make most of your profit from dogecoin trading and expect people to take you seriously? Coinbase that has more fundamental tailwind is still struggling

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
afroxyz:

When did u carry out these transactions?

last one ..
28/08/2021...

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Willie2015:

last one ..
28/08/2021...

Wow. With a visa card linked to a nigerian bank?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
afroxyz:

Wow. With a visa card linked to a nigerian bank?

Via Wallet Africa Virtual Dorm Card cos of the limit...
Bt it should also go with normal Visa Card..
Since kenny could fund the Skrill with his MCard..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.