Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (614791 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
COMMENT/STOCK BOUGHT AS AT 1 NON 2021
Anothet good day for stocks. We bought DNN/OPEN. The 2 stocks based on our chart analysis.

DNN is not available in Chaka, as usual Trove is like the standard for stocks availability. I wonder why Chaka is finding it difficult to add all these stocks that one can get in Trove to their platform too. At least they must have bee seeing our comments and both are affiliated to drivewealth.

These are the 2 Nigerian APPS I am comfortable and happy to use despite the fact that they are not perfect, but I can still give them a pass mark. They respond fast if you have any issues, but you need not be stingy with sending mails.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2021
STOCK PICKS FOR 02 NOV

Need to exercise caution in buying stocks close to result dates as the prices are likely to have been pushed up, negative reaction to result may create issues.

Our stock for today is $OPEN.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We have revealed our trading system in our trading plan blueprint which is now available, this is your passport to making money.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 410 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=yok post=107253879]COMMENT/STOCK BOUGHT AS AT 1 NON 2021
Anothet good day for stocks. We bought DNN/OPEN. The 2 stocks based on our chart analysis.

Today, some stop loss positions were hit again. Performance on our last recommended stocks are mixed, DNN in profit, while OPEN was affected by negative result released by a competitor. No problem for our portfolio, the game continues.

Some of the the dividend stocks we will consider: KYN, BPMP, SNP

With tapper now confirmed. More stocks likely to fall by tomorrow and will be opportunity to get some dividend paying stocks into our portfolio
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
I deytell you
bastardson:
Trading 212 Sweet Sha… cheesy cheesy grin … I thank God I entered when I did
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
gpay has resumed working for me with zenith back mastercard
kayuscares4u:
Which deposit method is more convenient for investors using trading212 in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
JayExperts:

Please when you get a solution for this, like this post. I am also interested
gpay has resumed working for me with zenith bank mastercard

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
big man how things for your side
Lexusgs430:

Exactly what I intend to do... Held it from SPAC, it's now looking juicy.........

Best to harvest and replant........ cheesy

Little $ profit margins here & dere........ Stops my neighbours making fun of me......... grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kennyking1234:
big man how things for your side

I dey on the low ........ Make EFCC no go invite me too o ......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by JayExperts: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
firstly are you on trading 212
JayExperts:

Thanks for your kind update. How did you go about it and please how does gpay work ?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by JayExperts: 4:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bastardson: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2021
JayExperts:

It says my country not supported. Please how can i reach you so you can easily help me out?
If you ain’t just forget about it..

It ain’t open to Nigerian residents for now.. And probably wouldn’t in a while.

But the beauty in it is it’s Zero commission on buys and sales and also options of various stocks, ease of use as well

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by JayExperts: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
yom2:
This market is crazy. Not consistent at all. I don't blame d Reddit gang for their actions. Even all veteran professors on dis board has retired and given up.

Good investing is boring. If people park most of their money in index funds, they would do fine over the long run.

Trying to pick individual stocks successfully over the long term is super hard as you never know what's going to be trendy and for how long.

This thread was buzzing when all stocks were booming as we recovered from the pandemic. Now the stock market is somewhat normalised and people have moved on.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
STOCK PICKS FOR 04 NOV

Balancing our Portfolio between growth and value stocks is important, despite all the glamour of growth, some value stocks are vital to maintain balance .

PTEN is our stock today as stock is just above a regression line.

Knowing and applying trailing stop has kept us in LCID since yesterday for more profit potential. Stop now moved to 35.19, current premarket price is 37.14 (2% gain already for today)

This market is sweet if we know how to dance along with the rhythm of the market.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We have revealed our trading system in our trading plan blueprint which is now available, this is your passport to making money.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 410 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
WE BOUGHT PTEN YESTERDAY AND WE ARE IN PROFIT TODAY
If you are trading Global stock and you neither belong to this forum nor visit our Twitter page, you are missing a lot.

Wish everybody safety in the market. As usual we will take 1st profit anywhere we get 20% gain.

When we say this market is sweet, it is true.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nvidia on steriod ....

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
MARKET IS A GOOD TEACHER! WE NEED TO LISTEN
Today is one of the days that we followed what the market is telling us. Most of our watchlist told us to wait. I don"t know what the market will do in the future, but today our watchlist tell us not to put in a new postion and we agreed.

We continue to ask our APPs to give us more stocks or inform us when new tickers are available apart from IPOs. We need the likes of: HIVE, BITF, MTL etc

Wish everybody good night rest. Tommorow is another day.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by jmanity: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Is there any thread for crypto signals?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
STOCK PICKS FOR 05 NOV

Trend still up, we need to follow our plan and action to protect our portfolio against the downside. Today we are watching the market/managing our portfolio, no new stock.

We are adopting a slight modification to our system due to the fact that some previous strong stock are becoming weak. Also the list of gainers is coming up with so many unusual stocks. This is one of the things I learnt from NSEMPA, once you see the unknown stocks making up the bulk of the major gainers, something unusual may be developing in the market. I don't like the list of the top gainers showing up in the premarket stocks.

The adjustment to our system is just that, we will still make stocks in uptrend our target, but we look for stocks in value zone.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 420 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Reacted to the negative news from $PTON....... I have always felt $129 was too high .........

$50+ was always a good entry point....... So I entered........... grin

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 1:56am On Nov 06, 2021
JayExperts:

No wahala.....I say make I follow person wey know road. Thanks

Try TradeZero. They are good and safe as well.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Pascopele: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2021
jmanity:
Is there any thread for crypto signals?
Yes, check this Telegram Channel m y c r y p t o n g

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by JayExperts: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oshdot(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Got burnt real hard by PTON yesterday, I was on cost average of $94, but then life continues, we move! grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
So sorry I can't help, they recently announce they don't accept Nigerians anymore. If I can suggest we have our local fintech.
JayExperts:

It says my country not supported. Please how can i reach you so you can easily help me out?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
lol those guys
Lexusgs430:

I dey on the low ........ Make EFCC no go invite me too o ......... cheesy
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lalaska(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nnamz:
I decided to count Yok's posts for the last 5 pages. 7 posts on page 338, 8 posts on page 337, 13 on page 336, 14 on page 335, and 15 on page 334. If you go through the pages you would observe he sometimes spams the thread with 8 posts in a row before someone else posts something. It's safe to assume the reason no one comments against your posts is because everyone has left this thread for you and the few here just do not have the energy to ask you to stop.
I was thinking about the same thing. This thread has been spammed by YOK. I recall when I first joined this thread last year. We talked about our individual experiences on buying and selling stocks. I actually started trading US stocks as a result of conversations from this thread. I returned here after some time off and honestly do not find this thread interesting anymore. YOK, if you could please stop posting those messages so people can post their individual experiences, it will more helpful. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lalaska(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
oshdot:
Got burnt real hard by PTON yesterday, I was on cost average of $94, but then life continues, we move! grin
Yeah, their Q3 earnings were really bad hence the free fall. I would say cut your losses and move on because it will properly not get that high any time soon.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oshdot(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lalaska:

Yeah, their Q3 earnings were really bad hence the free fall. I would say cut your losses and move on because it will properly not get that high any time soon.

Yeah, reduced exposure already. It now carries around %0.9 of portfolio value, might even buy more if it drops to around $48 - $50 price range.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
US STOCK PICKS FOR 8 NOV

Markets at high, buy stocks in value zone or areas at the lower side of the regression line close to support.
$MTTR is good stock/our pick for today, good industry/in value area.

Interesting time to be in the market, so many new developments (Bitcoin, NFT, batteries, SPAC etc). We want to catch the meterverse craze with not just fundamentals (fundamentals can get you in too early with probability of long waiting period), but with technicals leading the way. This is one of the reasons we bought MTTR on Friday 5th November 2021.

This is your No. 1 forum for US stock picks, following us even makes it better, you will definitely make money in this market. We share profit making ideas, not ideas that will deplete your portfolio. These are some more tickers from our comprehensive list, that we may likely buy this week (we are buying stocks every week, not because we are bring new money to the market, but from our profits, please know whom to follow): GREE, SCS, XPDI, CBAH etc.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 420 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: ifeolu002(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.