Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (614745 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nnamz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
This your post sweet as e short like this. No disappoint us later by dropping one page post, na God I dey take beg
yok:
DWAC NOW AVAILABLE IN TROVE

I hope Trove can also add HIVE.

All the APPs should give us new stocks in time, not when the stocks have become leftovers?

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin
Nnamz:
This your post sweet as e short like this. No disappoint us later by dropping one page post, na God I dey take beg

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Adamma91(f): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
benedictuyi:

They're different options available to you

Day trading (daily buying and selling of stocks)

Swing trading (buying and selling of stocks over longer duration)

Long term (buying stocks and holding for years)

I'm no expert, so I use a stock advisor (motley fool).
It's a paid service that recommends stocks to buy and hold for the long term.
can I get your number please or email address

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Adamma91:
can I get your number please or email address
I just sent a DM
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bastardson: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2021
Trading 212 Sweet Sha… cheesy cheesy grin … I thank God I entered when I did

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2021
STOCK PICKS FOR 27 OCT

Inflation fears/rising bond yield are some factors jabbing the market lower. .This is where the quality of our portfolio comes into play We need to tighten up our portfolio/slow down.

$PETS is our stock for the day.

For those stocks that are in big profit, we need to put in out trailing stock for today, this an important reminder. Let us check and make sure they are in place. Equally before market opens, you should check that they are still showing on the platform, if it has been cancelled by the platform (I don't know why this happens on some platforms), please put it there again.

For now market not too bad. At least many stops triggered yesterday returned some cash back to our account. Like what I have informed our whatsApp group members, we are moving part of our money to Bitcoin via Passfolio.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We have revealed our trading system in our trading plan blueprint which is now available, this is your passport to making money.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 410 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
This market is crazy. Not consistent at all. I don't blame d Reddit gang for their actions. Even all veteran professors on dis board has retired and given up.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 3:57am On Oct 28, 2021
yom2:
This market is crazy. Not consistent at all. I don't blame d Reddit gang for their actions. Even all veteran professors on dis board has retired and given up.
Most have moved to crypto

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kay005: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Good day bosses in the house, the last time I deposited on bamboo was before cbn took them to court, have they been unbanned ? can I deposit on bamboo now without my account been flagged? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
HOW TO HANDLE ISSUES WITH YOUR TRADING APPS TO AVOID LOSING OPPORTUNITIES

Most of the platforms are not perfect and everyday we see challenges which want to slow us down or make us miss opportunities.
To resolve some of these issues a simple email to support will sort them out in minutes.

For example on this our passfolio , there was a day the app was not opening my account both on computer and phone. Just a simple mail everything was back to normal. Sending mail have solved problems for me recently on Chaka and Trove too.

Wishing everybody a safe trading day. For our few remaining Oil stocks, let us remember to put our trailing stop to take some profits. We can still come and buy the stocks latter. On a general note, these commodity stocks are good for income/dividends or short term gains only. To deliver 10X returns like technology stocks they may not be capable.

Wishing all safe trading

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Today Today, I am plucking my $LCID......... With this kind profit..... Loni ni, kọ́ni dola.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Today Today, I am plucking my $LCID......... With this kind profit..... Loni ni, kọ́ni dola.......... cheesy

Hi Lexugs.
What happen, you have been patient all these days. You can sell like 50% and use trailing stop for the rest. This stock will likely to take over from NIO as Tesla main rival. For the long term this is a $500 stock.

However, I agree with you, we can sell at high and buy at low as we move gradually to this $500 target, when it will get there we don't know. But if the company announces any cooperation about battery, then real completion with Tesla will start. Congrats, enjoy the fruit of your labor

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
yok:

Hi Lexugs.
What happen, you have been patient all these days. You can sell like 50% and use trailing stop for the rest. This stock will likely to take over from NIO as Tesla main rival. For the long term this is a $500 stock.

However, I agree with you, we can sell at high and buy at low as we move gradually to this $500 target, when it will get there we don't know. But if the company announces any cooperation about battery, then real completion with Tesla will start. Congrats, enjoy the fruit of your labor

Exactly what I intend to do... Held it from SPAC, it's now looking juicy.........

Best to harvest and replant........ cheesy

Little $ profit margins here & dere........ Stops my neighbours making fun of me......... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
ANOTHER GOOD DAY IN THE MARKET

Today I bought "LIDR".

If we are not putting money in bitcoin, it seems we are cheating ourselves.

Let us allocate some money to this asset. It is like the modern day Gold. As you will not make attempt to mine gold on your own forget any bitcoin mining shit. Just go and buy BITCOIN. But make sure you buy at the right place and limit yourself to the top coins only. I am sure your future will thank you for this decision.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whasApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by semisola: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Interested

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 5:23am On Oct 29, 2021
semisola:
Interested
join them on telegram m y.c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lexusgs430:
. When did u buy that u a plucking already? Cos it has not run much in 3months except for d recent few days marginal jump

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
yom2:
. When did u buy that u a plucking already? Cos it has not run much in 3months except for d recent few days marginal jump

No be when my fruit look ripe, I go pluck them....... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kayuscares4u(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2021
Which deposit method is more convenient for investors using trading212 in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by JayExperts: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nnamz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
I decided to count Yok's posts for the last 5 pages. 7 posts on page 338, 8 posts on page 337, 13 on page 336, 14 on page 335, and 15 on page 334. If you go through the pages you would observe he sometimes spams the thread with 8 posts in a row before someone else posts something. It's safe to assume the reason no one comments against your posts is because everyone has left this thread for you and the few here just do not have the energy to ask you to stop.

10 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by highcurrent: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nnamz:
I decided to count Yok's posts for the last 5 pages. 7 posts on page 338, 8 posts on page 337, 13 on page 336, 14 on page 335, and 15 on page 334. If you go through the pages you would observe he sometimes spams the thread with 8 posts in a row before someone else posts something. It's safe to assume the reason no one comments against your posts is because everyone has left this thread for you and the few here just do not have the energy to ask you to stop.
shocked the matter tire person

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
STRESS (HOW EASY IS IT TO GET OUR MONEY OUT) TEST ON CHAKA/TROVE
The resent upward move in the market allowed some of us to take some profits.

Getting our money out of chaka/trove was very easy.

Conclusion: both apps passed our stress test. You can withdraw your profits without problem and there is money to be made in this thread.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IYGEAL(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Is anyone using Tradezero? I want reviews of the platform.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
STOCK PICKS FOR 01 NOV

Tug of war for bear/bull. Dollar at inflexion point. OPEC meeting may be a catalyst for bulls. $PLTR is our stock today.

I will post a price for LCID (later today) at which we will take some profit and then plan to get in on pullback again (this LCID is another TSLA in terms of price appreciation). I would have posted the price here, but this mail will be too long.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We have revealed our trading system in our trading plan blueprint which is now available, this is your passport to making money.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 410 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
I WANT TO TAKE SOME PROFIT ON LCID IF THERE IS SUDDEN SPIKE TO $45 AND ABOVE

Today I have put in a limit trade to sell part of my LCID at $45. Why?

One of our indicators is telling us that between $45 and $48 upward momentum may slow down.

We will buy on retracement again when our indicator tell us that strong upward momentum to higher level will resume.

My decision to sell at this price is dependent on the price getting hit today ideally. If the price is not hit, I will change to trailing stop.

We have the tactics to handle this market, join us on continue following us and make money cool grin wink.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY IN TRADING GLOBAL STOCKS THIS FORM SHOULD BE YOUR LAST BUS STOP

We will double up our effort to ensure that we give more stock picks, probably 10% of the picks for our paying subscribers will be shown here free.

Today before the market closes, these are some of the buy candidates we are looking at for this week: OPEN, HUT, KOS [/b]etc. Whatever we buy today, we will inform the forum today or early tommorrow morning.

These stock picks are from proprietory indicators design to deliver hedge fund kind of profits. And we will not relent in our effort to ensure that whether for free or paying member/followers everybody will make money.

Just follow us and see and for the nay sayers, let them give us (the forum members) their picks and we compare the results).

[b]Our strong Twitter followership is there for all to see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.