Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (614645 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 7:36am On May 19, 2022
supereagle:

Is Passfollio a stock broker that one can use to buy foreign stocks?
Yes
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by supereagle(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2022
benedictuyi:

Yes

Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:33pm On May 19, 2022
THE MARKET SHOWED US A POSITIVE SUPRISE TODAY
Despite the fearful mode of the premarket, was shocked to see some of our portfolios gaining today.

This is a good one.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Moscodee1990(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2022
IamAuntyOnion:
hello is this still available
Yeah, chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
Stock alert

$CYN
$RDBX
$NEE
$UPST
$SIGA
$CEI
$BBIG
$VERU

For more alert, kindly follow @petratradng on Twitter
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:36am On May 23, 2022
HAPPY NEW WEEK- WHAT IS THE PREMARKET TELLING US?

Premarket is telling us that a bullish day is possible with VIX and USD reducing. Biotechs, Oil, and Blockchains look promising.

However, we should avoid risky trades, the very low-priced stocks somehow are very risky, especially those trading below $1.

Somehow the blockchain products seem to be ready to shake off the recent disastrous fall.

Let us be careful in this market, longevity matters. These days, with the way I have seen stocks fall, I am seriously seeing that taking small losses may be better than letting our account suffer big losses. any loss above 20% is a problem, we just need to look at limiting losses.

The biotech stocks are coming back gradually, with Covid still in China plus monkeypox showing up, some biotechs will definitely make money.

Finally, let us avoid fraudsters adding us to investing groups
. Did anybody see the NSITF Group, NSITF has no provision for Investment Group, this Group is just the work of a pure fraudster, let us be warned?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
NO STORY DAY 24 MAY 2022- BEARS LIKELY TO CARRY THE DAY
If you have no inverse ETF in your portfolio, you are giving yourself unnecessary headache at a time like this.

Don't know inverse ETF to buy. Send "inverse Recommendation" to whatsapp no. +2348023054935

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:46am On May 25, 2022
MARKET COMMENT 25 MAY 2022
Despite the Fed minute meeting expected today, early indication is indicating a bullish day? However, we should only take this with a pinch of salt, with 2 Fed reps speaking including the Chairman by 14.00 EST, big money will not have hand in this market till after the FED Chairman's speech.

As things are going, we are shifting to stock with some Value qualities present in them, somehow tech stocks are becoming too unpredictable.

Premarket is as attached.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:52am On May 26, 2022
THIS MARKET IS GETTING SWEET AT THIS MOMENT

Today the bulls want to continue, but there is some doubts, but for Energy stocks, it seems the big party is beginning (but we should avoid buying at high). How do you avoid buying high, follow us and you will never miss the way.

Check our twitter page for latest picks or join our subscription service to get our stock picks list 3 times in a week. Text "subscribe daily picks" to whatsapp +2348023054935 for details.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:06pm On May 26, 2022
WHAT'S UP MY PEOPLE!!! MARKET NOT TOO BAD. TROVE AND CO NEED TO GET A BETTER PLATFORM?
I am enjoying this market. Thanks to Passfolio.

I wonder the type of people that are running the likes of Trove. The APP started well, but now they seems to be a shadow of themselves in terms of Customer services. If you have bad quality for your Customers, advert or promo will do nothing.

With the current service quality of Passfolio, we do not need advert, before we direct most of our trades there. Trove people must be sleeping!!! Or somebody should just explain to me what they have to offer, when I cannot know my portfolio actual performance till the end of the closing day? With Passfolio, I know my portfolio performance to the thick of the second, even after market closure (you see the actual prices, which you can always confirm with what the like of Yahoo finance is showing ). Since I started using passfolio, I never had to complain about platform not working.

As a Nigerian, Trove, need to do things better. Is this how to do business (ignoring the basic, foundation. Of what your Customer needs,like up-to-date prices and showing my correct portfolio values?). I just pray that Trove and other Nigeria based APPS improves their services!!!

We should not let Trove and co spoil our good mood, wishing everybody more profits in this market? And finally, please if we are interested in longevity in this market, it needs our getting a good charting or signal service!!! We pay for charting platform. Plus do a lot of hardwork and we are seeing the effect on our account. The fact that we pay for services to improve our trade, plus still do hardwork is the reason, we cannot be giving our free trades most of the time ( can you imaging the problem of NEPA, plus USD monthly payment for charting service and somebody will say, give all the stock picks free, never and we thank God, it is working for us, so we use our sevice 1st before the public, so if the quality is not good we know and when most of our recommendation are failing, we know that market is becoming bearish and naturally we are taken out of the market, just like yesterday I was looking for FIDSON, in my Nigeria portfolio list, only to discover that I had sold the stock some days back, that is the work of our charting Softwate, we were out before the market turned too bearish or swallow all our profit
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:53am On May 27, 2022
SOME PREMARKET GAINERS FOR THE DAY- COUNT ME OUT OF THE LOW PRICED STOCKS BELOW $1
Here are some Premarket gainers for the day.

We tell people that day trading is a dangerous game, especially if you think you can be buying stocks below $1 and banking regular profits? No, you are trading close to the most brutal traders in the market. Major day traders uses expensive softwares, are well capitalized and losing $2000 in a day is no big deal for them as they can make $5000 per trade easily.

Takeaway here is that a trader trading with $100 to $200 capital, daytrading stocks from Nigeria will be easy meat for the big day traders to take their money? This is due to the big money applying better technology (fast internet, superior paid for trading platforms/signal services, better capitalisation etc).

For today Uranium stocks are looking good. Use your trading system to pick one that suits you and you see money dropping!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by budaatum: 12:44pm On May 29, 2022

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:37pm On May 30, 2022
WEEK STARTING 31 MAY 2022 LIKELY TO BE BILLISH
The week will likely be bullish, as VIX (fear indicator) is down, Dollar Index (inverse relationship with stock prices) is down, OPEC is meeting (OPEC has never agree to increase output, despite Russia issues, so oil stocks likely to maintain prices/move higher), China easing Covid lock down etc.

*Our stock here is REI (Ring Energy)*. [/b]The main stock market will be closed (Veterans day holiday) today, market to open on Tuesday.

You can get our daily stock picks for just NGN2K. [b]With a lot of bonuses like
: Nigerian stock picks, blockchain tokens to buy, we can also give sell sigamls from time to time.

This is the link to our twitter page, to see some of our recent posts: https://twitter.com/analysistarget.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:14pm On May 30, 2022
I CANNOT WAIT FOR MARKET TO REOPEN TOMMOROW 31 MAY 2022
For the followers of this forum, I am sure we are beaming with smiles already while awaiting the market to reopen.

For the initiated, they will know I am talking about what blockchain tokens did between, the weekend and today, it was a case of gains spread nearly evenly around for all the tokens. I am sure the stocks are roaring to go higher!!!

Wishing everybody the best. I find it difficult that I have not look for any stock pick from youtube in recent times, and my account is the best for it. . Again, I will advise us to learn a trading system plus get a signal service, the effect will be so clear, as I can assure you that if you rely on youtube, with time your account will be filled with loss making stocks!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:56am On May 31, 2022
PREMARKET FIGURES SHOWING SOME CRAZY FIGURES FOR YINN/ CWEB
Looking at the premarket gains, I cannot realy believe they are real. Let us wait till the market opens.

If the figures are real, then I need to tell NEMPA people that they will never see leg (is it my leg that is going there or my writings?) in that forum again. US STOCK PICKS IS MY PERMANENT HOME. And for those who do not visit here, sorry!!! you are missing a lot.

Omo, I want to see the market open, to confirm this YINN and CWEB figures? But if it is real and we miss it, no problem, we will always be compensated one way or the other, at least among the figures, I have seen my compensation of over 10% waiting for me ALREADY. For those running away or who have abscobded from this forum, see the big gains you are missing

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:29pm On May 31, 2022
PASSFOLIO SEEMS TO HAVE STARTED PRE MARKET TRADING
For those of us that are interested in premarket trading. It seems Passfolio is now allowing this!!!

You can open Passfolio via our link, get welcome gift and also necessary assistance from our end if necessary.

This is serious business and I we will give this stock trading bisness more attention. If someone has told me that that I can get 20 times my money fir a stock in one month, I say no, but before my eyes it has become a reality!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tayop145: 3:41pm On May 31, 2022
If you desire to earn good return of investment on a weekly basis from the Forex Trading, or you want your money to be working for you while you sleep, kindly contact us as quickly as possible.

We are offering a Guaranteed Forex Account Management Service with secure profits on Any MT4 or MT5 broker :-

Orders would be placed in your account manually through our expert traders with more tham 13 years of eperience.

All Trading would be done with proper risk management.

Delivering at least 700 - 1500 green pips in a monthly

Signals accuracy would be 80 - 95 %

Risk and reward ratio would always between 1:1.5 - 1: 1.2.

You will have 100% control of your account and can opt out at any time.

We would be working with technique of capital maximization to make higher returns.

Telegram- @forexprofitmgr
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zero commission trading stopped on passfolio from July 1st
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
PASSFOLIO STOPPING ZERO COMMISSION - NOT A VERY GOOD NEWS
The issue now is that, our local APPs will gain back some Customers who will not want to pay the new fees.

But, for the current Customers, we may still enjoy the service till end of July as per the attached.

This is a big loss for those that may not be able to go with Passfolio, the platform is just too good.

We should continue to see what we can do on this matter, But the plaform, plus zero commission was just like a free gift for The Customers.

Life continues, let us see if anither plaform will come up. However, this is copy of the notice saying some Customers will get free access to the pro platform till probably end of July(needs confirmation).

Not totally a bad case at least the other side (this is a coded language for the current users, is still normal)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 4:34am On Jun 02, 2022
benedictuyi:
Zero commission trading stopped on passfolio from July 1st

Dont mind them....
Some of us are still have...
Trading212 as back up...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Willie2015:

Dont mind them....
Some of us are still have...
Trading212 as back up...
How do you manage to fund your Trading212?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
benedictuyi:

How do you manage to fund your Trading212?

Skrill but had been removed.
Only available option is bank transfer.
Via Dom Acct
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
WE HAVE STARTED PUTING HOW HOUSE IN ORDER FOR THE NEW RULE FROM PASSFOLIO
Who followed our recommendation to buy Uranium stock some few days ago? It was not a smooth trade, the trade did like Tinubu dance to the front, then to the back, and then jumped fr=inally to the front today, gain not much, just about 8% today (we don't gamble with those stocks that will show 40% today and then go ahead to loose 50% in some few days).

Closed a number of profitable trades and then put something of fair value into HUYA today.

Now we need to start thinking of trading at least $100 at a time. Whoever is interested, my alternative trade today would have been KODK (Eastman Kodak).

I am just feeling good today, that is why the free trade. Again I will say it for the upteenth time, we need to get a signal service plus have our own trading system, this market is not friendly to whoever is not ready to invest in the tools of the trade and then grow big with time (the big daytraders have already embarrased those of us that are trading with less than $500 at a time, they have threatened to buy the charting platform and then increase the monthly subscription, plus make it to deliver faster data that they need in order to make more money, you can see that the big Guys don't care if other loose money!!!, the same way Trove and co are not listening to add more stocks even up to the level of Passfolio, we are not asking for anything near what Trading 212 offers) .[b][/b]

It is a pity, Trove, Chaka or any other local APP will not benefit substantially from this Passfolio new commission rate as the trading platforms are just too ordinary (good for trading Nigeria stocks, but poor for the global market?). Some of us are already planning what we can do to continue with Passfolio (sacrifice is just $5 per month, still substantially below what we are paying for our charting platform, but still an additional cost?)
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gnykelly(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good evening everyone...can anyone recommend trading platform I can register with that offers stock options trading. Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sophy17(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Willie2015:

Skrill but had been removed.
Only available option is bank transfer.
Via Dom Acct

Skrill is rubbish!
Bank transfer is too costly.

Use gpay option on trading212 website on your laptop. Charges is 0.70% once you exceed $2000 deposit.
To be able to use gpay, you need to use a vpn. I use a paid one. I use Nord vpn. I subscribed to 2yrs at the cost of over $100. I have been enjoying it. Use your local atm card to pay converting to dollar equivalent. You need to create ac with user id and password on the Nord vpn app that you will download.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2022
sophy17:

Skrill is rubbish!
Bank transfer is too costly.

Use gpay option on trading212 website on your laptop. Charges is 0.70% once you exceed $2000 deposit.
To be able to use gpay, you need to use a vpn. I use a paid one. I use Nord vpn. I subscribed to 2yrs at the cost of over $100. I have been enjoying it. Use your local atm card to pay converting to dollar equivalent. You need to create ac with user id and password on the Nord vpn app that you will download.
grin grin
This worked.

Only disadvantage is the dollar limit placed on our dollar card.

For VPN, kapersky offers a free plan which allows you VPN access of 200MB daily
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sophy17(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2022
benedictuyi:

grin grin
This worked.

There is no limit on dollar card. It is your dollar. I use gtb dollar mastercard. You only have monthly dollar limit on your naira card.

Using free vpn is not safe. With my Nord vpn, I can connect to countless servers accross the globe and my identity is protected.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2022
benedictuyi:

grin grin
This worked.

This is good...
Kapersky also have an annual plan of $29
Thats affordable...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Willie2015:

This is good...
Kapersky also have an annual plan of $29
Thats affordable...

You emailed me but i do not have access to that email.
Email me on Kunleoyesanya@gmail.com.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
BEARS ON THE PROWL TODAY- BUT DEPENDING ON YOUR PORTFOLIO (NOT TOO BAD)

I have been thinking of the conditions given by Passfolio, for some of us that are not used to gambling (if after 10 trades for the month, you still pay commission whether Pro or no pro).

Please for those of us who have been given the free pro account, let us remember to exit that pro by 30 June, or you will get charged for August or one day in July you will find yourself paying the minimum commission on a trade of small value? Looking at the frequency of our trades ( I do more than 10 trades a month), Chaka/Trove is looking like an alternative, Trove is in my consideration again, for the reason that I know that the shares bought are fully in my name with communications from registrars coming directly to me and have received countless courier letters from the registrar of most companies in my Trove Portfolio).

Commission is not new, and since we are still paying for the other products at the moment and we are not complaining (I can't even feel it, maybe because the products can move fast in a short time and you can day trade without any penalty if you want) , Chaka/ Trade will still be a good stop gap measure.

Going forward, we need to confirm if trading 212 has not introduced commission too?

Wishing all happy weekend!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2022
US STOCK PICKS- PREMARKET COMMENT 6 JUNE 2022
Today's market is looking like a Chinese day, with China stock leading the bulls supported by energy sector and follow follow blockchain (blockchain has been following stocks direction recently). But let us have it in mind, VIX not supporting the bulls and dollar index equally neutral, this is telling us to keep our expectations low for the technology related stocks, take small profit. More details for our paying subscribers, we give our stock picks for the day!!!

You can get our daily stock picks and make consistent profits in the market. Text "Global Stock Picks to whatsapp +2348023054935 for more Details. Did you follow us in our HUYA recommendation, profit has landed today grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
OPPORTUNITY OFFERED BY THE GLOBAL MARKET IS GOOD
I am happy to be involved in the Global stock market, if Nigeria market is dull, alternative offered by the global market offered me a way to diversify my investment.

It may suprised some people that I have not bothered to visit the Nigeria market today, as I believe it has little potential at the moment compared with the Global market. I wish the people at NSEMPA who only trades the Nigeria market well

For example I have sold and bought so many oil stocks profitably in the global market. But on the Nigeria side, the oil stocks have been so slow. For example I bought BPT (you can check the forum, I recommended stock at around $15 but now trading above $21 and likely to go higher with good dividend) made profit and now back into the stock again.

The Global market offer me and you as an individual, opportunity to make $ from our various Nigeria locations. If we cannot travel to US, then we can send our money to go to US and bring us dollars. I believe we get the logic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.