Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (620193 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2022
WE NEED TO ALWAYS BE PREPARED!!!
Due to the fact that I do want to add more money to my account (exchange rate sky high at the moment) and the market bearish, was wandering if I will not trade anything this week (at worst we do 4 trades a week, but with this new commission rate probably 2 a week until market improves or we add more funds to our account).

And luckily for us one of our pending orders delivered, so we are ready to trade today, you can rightly gued which side? The blockchain side is where we are going (money too small to trade stocks because of minimum commission requirement).

The moral of the story is we should continue to monitor the market and then pounce when the opportunity shows up (note that I was sleeping when the order was triggered, our plaform can always take our orders as limit or stop loss).

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
HOW IS MARKET ALL
My posting has been few due to the deep study we are doing on some of our trading systems.

With the insane exchange rate, the money we have in our trades in a forum like this becomes valuable.

This is a powerful forum, if you a weakling, sorry this place is not for you. It is hard work. Yesterday we bought the token "RBN", this paid our commission immediately, so who said commission is bad, if I pay commission and I get world class service, I am happy. grin cool

GOLD is coming up, it is part of what our system picked up today.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2022
MARKET MAY RECOVER MORE LOST GROUNDS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
When I read about retail traders trying to play the market with fundamentals, I laugh inside myself. Economics is nearly like politics, so many issues to argue about (that is why you have so many theories in economics). Some people on NSEMPA saying that US stocks will go down due to recession,while stock of Nigeria/emerging markets will go up!!! Okay we cannot argue with them. However, the point we should note is that due to the need to protect their Citizens from suffering [b](if the people suffer under your party, it is automatic, that party losses the next election, no negotiation) [/b]or any hardship, the President of a Country like US will take leadership to reduce issue of rising or falling commodity prices to ensure that issues do not degenerate to make common citizens suffer. Which leader has been traveling round to speak to oil producers? To the extent of even talking to known enemies of America on oil and other inflation causing commodities.

This advent of recession in America, is the day market recovered? Why? Short answer is that the market believe that Fed will now be handicapped from aggressive rate hikes in order to prevent further deterioration of the economy!!! Unlike Nigeria where the Government care less for the suffering of the people.

I stop here, I don't like long stories. Today we expect more market recoveries. For stock ideas, let us check out MONKEY POX stocks. Although it is getting late to buy, but not too late. Note that it will not be a buy and hold matter, make your profit get out and look for another opportunity. Want to know what is another hot sector? Join our subscription service for just NGN3000 per month, text subscription to +2348023054935 for more Details.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pls who invested in PBR Stock?? Did you receive this month's(July) dividend??

Passfolio told me PBR did not pay dividend this month while it paid

Other investors that use other brokers have received their dividends from PBR
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Susily:
Pls who invested in PBR Stock?? Did you receive this month's(July) dividend??

Passfolio told me PBR did not pay dividend this month while it paid

Other investors that use other brokers have received their dividends from PBR

Please check the ticker you have bought: PBR is Petrobras it does not pay monthly dividend. The one that pays monthly dividend should pembian (PBA) . If you confirm your ticker, you can verify the exdiv date on fidelity research website. . Good that you care for your money
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
yok:

Please check the ticker you have bought: PBR is Petrobras it does not pay monthly dividend. The one that pays monthly dividend should pembian (PBA) . If you confirm your ticker, you can verify the exdiv date on fidelity research website. . Good that you care for your money

Do you OWN PBR Stock?? It paid dividends two days ago. Those that own it have received theirs already but passfolio is telling me stories
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Susily:

Do you OWN PBR Stock?? It paid dividends two days ago. Those that own it have received theirs already but passfolio is telling me stories

If it is PBR, then forward the screen short from yahoo finance showing the exdiv date 22 JULY?? . you may likely get a better response. But I believe you will get it. Passfolio is too big to play pranks, you can copy support at Drivewealth.com in your mail.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW MONTH TO START MY COUTDOWN TO 10 FREE TRADES ON PASSFOLIO PLATFORM WITHOUT COMMISSION

I like the business strategy of passfolio, fairly good platform (but with some misbihaviout recently, I hope they improve. This commission free window will definitely make some people not to run awa from the platform totally, especially if you do not trade frequently. At least I can generate some funds from withing the system to trade free!!!

PLEASE PASSFOLIO YOUR SERVICE IS BECOMING SLOPPY, WAKE UP
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
*If*
By Rudyard Kipling - 1865-1936

If you can keep your head when all about you
   Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
   But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
   Or, being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,
   And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
   If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
   And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
   Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
   And stoop and build ’em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
   And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
   And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
   To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
   Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on”;

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
   Or walk with kings—nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
   If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run—
   Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
yok:

If it is PBR, then forward the screen short from yahoo finance showing the exdiv date 22 JULY?? . you may likely get a better response. But I believe you will get it. Passfolio is too big to play pranks, you can copy support at Drivewealth.com in your mail.

I've sent several emails to DriveWealth customer service but they have ignored all my mails. This is unlike them as they used to promptly reply my in the past. Passfolio have also joined them in ignoring my mails

I want to know if there's other ways of contacting DriveWealth aside from mail cos they no longer reply my mails

PBR just paid dividends day before yesterday, those invested in it have received theirs, I don't know why Passfolio is telling me there's no dividend payment in July for Petrobas(PBR)
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Susily:

PBR just paid dividends day before yesterday, those invested in it have received theirs, I don't know why Passfolio is telling me there's no dividend payment in July for Petrobas(PBR)

Okay if it is PBR. It is equally in my portfolio and I have not received dividend too, have checked my deposit history to confirm[b] I Don't bother my head on dividends as they are always paid regularly, I have some monthly dividend stock[/b]s). Pls give them till next week.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
MARKET IS OPENED EVERYDAY FOR TOKENS-WHAT DID WE BUY TODAY?
We bought CHZ token, as we prepare for the coming week.

A good platform brings put the investor/trader in us. And we cannot be tired as long as we are not losing money.

Join our subscription service and make some cool cash.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
yok:

Okay if it is PBR. It is equally in my portfolio and I have not received dividend too, have checked my deposit history to confirm[b] I Don't bother my head on dividends as they are always paid regularly, I have some monthly dividend stock[/b]s). Pls give them till next week.

Ok thanks for your response

Pls let me know once they pay the dividend?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
NEW WEEK/MONTH LIKELY TO SATEY ON A BULLISH NOTE
Scanning the charts this evening indicated that the new week is likely to start on the bullish side (VIX at lower level, dollar index falling).

ONE of our picks for global stocks: TELL
ONE of our picks for local stock: INTBREW

The big regret I have is that I never subscribed to any service when I started trading (was following you tubers/finding stocks on my own, and my performance was bad, but now my trades are better as I am using a paid charting platform, it cost me money, but I am happy as my profits more than cover the cost, thus making the service to even look too cheap, the same offer we are extending to our subscriber or we can say it is even cheaper. You just get our list of stocks, use free charting software to select from our daily suggested stocks and you make profits, just as simple as that?), but many of these youtube people are paid promoters of stocks. Now I just read my charts most of the time (newd play a small part in our trading), as your mentor we will give you the best websites for stock news, this is what you need not their ideas, you get the ideas via our list and your part of using free website to select your preferred stock.

To avoid regref join our subscription service and your account will be happy for it. Despite the fact that I am not sending new money to my account, we will liquidate some of our profitable trades tommorow so that we can start buying some more profitable stocks.

We can be your mentor plus get all our daily stock picks/tips at a promotional price of NGN3000/month. This will give you daily picks of Nigeria stocks, Global stocks and blockchain tokens. For details send "STOCK MENTOR " to Whats�App @ +234 8 2 3 0 5 4 9 3 5

Wishing all happy new week and new month in advance.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
THIS MARKET IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
As market opened the day bearish, but suddenly the bulls are back.

We need a good mentor to show us the way, and who can be a good one that will give you trading ideas for Nigeria stocks, Global stocks and block chain tokens? Of course TARGET Technical is your answer.

Do You Want To Make Small Investment In GLOBAL STOCK/CRYPTO Tokens That Can Literally Fetch You Extra $Dollars. If Your Answer Is Yes. Send "STOCK PICKS" To WhatsApp Number +2348023054935 for more Details.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
yok:

I've received my PBR Dividend.... I hope you've received yours?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
HOW IS THE MARKET
On my side things are cool. The only issue is that I am enjoying passfolio, but how I wish I have an alternative plaform that will be easy to open account with?

With Passfolio, trading is fun, you press a button, your performance on individual by indidual stocks show up (you don't need to start clicking one by one as on Trove/chaka), you press another button, your cumulative portfolio performance stock by stocks shows up. Another one is that you can equally know what is the percentage of each equity in your portfolio. It is fantastic.

Sorry for not posting too much here, we need to take care of our home front 1st (the subscribers) and equally some work we are doing to make our indicators better plus the fact that we are now making more profits in our portfolio has kept us buzy.

Happy day to everybody. I may suggest some sto KS later today.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
PASSFOLIO OFFERING MARGIN TRADING IS TEMPTING
As I refused to join the paid service, now passfolio is not allowing stops or immediate transfer of funds? No big deal on this. But this margin side is tempting. However, we want to see more improvement in our profit level before opting for this margin trading offers.

Seems no competitor locally for Passfolio, the gap between Passfolio and our local alternatives is so wide, to me no completion at all. It is like comparing 2nd hand with new dresses. They belong to different classes of Customers? Passfolio for fairly serious trading and the others for beginning/very small account trading. Chaka and Trove need to come up with better quality service/products to let there be some completion for Passfolio.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
yok:
PASSFOLIO OFFERING MARGIN TRADING IS TEMPTING
As I refused to join the paid service, now passfolio is not allowing stops or immediate transfer of funds? No big deal on this. But this margin side is tempting. However, we want to see more improvement in our profit level before opting for this margin trading offers.

Seems no competitor locally for Passfolio, the gap between Passfolio and our local alternatives is so wide, to me no completion at all. It is like comparing 2nd hand with new dresses. They belong to different classes of Customers? Passfolio for fairly serious trading and the others for beginning/very small account trading. Chaka and Trove need to come up with better quality service/products to let there be some completion for Passfolio.

I don port from Portfolio..
Though my account is active for their Cryptos...
And some ETFs not available on Trading212...
Trading212 is still the best for now...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:46am On Aug 04, 2022
PASSFOLIO STILL THE BEST PLATFORM FOR RESIDENTS OF NIGERIA TO TRADE GLOBAL STOCKS AS AT 4 AUGUST 2022

Trading 212 would have been a good alternative to Passfolio, but for the more difficult payment mode/International passport requirement (Passfolio require only NIN and you pay in Naira).

But the good thing is that you still retain some of your portfolio in Passfolio.

At the moment (4 August 2022) Trading 212 is not accepting residents of Nigeria

I congratulate you for still beign in the game, this is good, please do wharever is necessary to protect and grow your account, we just need to ensure that our portfolio is making money despite the challenges.

For now, I am voting for Passfolio and after due consideration I will be moving higher to Passpro (seems no option), I am paying for a quality service and I know nothing that is very good comes free.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2022
CTX, AMP PICKED UP BY MORNING SCAN ON 4VAUG 2022

Passfolio is just making me happy. Finished my morning scan for blockchain and I picked CTX. Another alternative is AMP.

Looking at the two tokens AMP fulfills all righteousness in all timeframe. I have picked XTX due to the compelling pattern.

What I love about these token side of Passfolio is that I am able to practice Warren Buffet Principle of NEVER LET A PROFIT TURN TO A LOSS. And what is my profit? Anything above 8% is it for me. For example, if what I bought goes to 10% and then start slowing down!!! I will speak or is act on the magic word "NEVER LET A PROFIT TURN TO A LOSS" and the profit lands in my wallet no Yoruba Yoruba!!!

Very soon we will organize how you can trade these blochain tokens, with a free o line platform and all you need to find your accoubt is $10 and somehow you can make about $1.5 to $2 per week on that your $10. Looks small, but note that you are in control of your money (so not 419 and you are not taking excessive risk. We will make the seminar realy cheap (like 3k per participant) and you will get: free online software to do your trading everyday, we will give you the profitable patterns to look for, we will give you the main indicators to use, we will give you a confirmation indicator, you get a profitable set up and they will be your for ever. If you are interested text "SEMINAR /FREE SOFTWARE/SETUP" to 08023054935. If we get the required number of people to pay for the venue/entertainment we are game. And the seminar will not waste your time, will be on a weekend and just for 2hrs. Just 2 hours can change the story of your life. TEXT NOW as once we get the required number we will stop accepting people Note that the software alone is worth 10k alone, and will be availble for you to trade other things: stock, forex, Bitcoin etc and nobody will take the software away from you, the site will not crash of go out of business (it is not a Nigerian website, it us a website available for use in any part of the world).

Everybody have a good day. I have never seen a seminar as cheap as this and will empower you for life.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2022
YESTERDAY 4 AUGUST WAS A GOOD DAY

I did more trades than have ever done before. All my 10 free trades exhausted for the month (not that I did all the ten yesterday), I must have done like 6.

What did we buy? Added to my now profitable monkepox trade, bought EBS, plus one solar stock (JKS).

If you are happy with doing something all we need is the platform to let us do what we want to do. With Passfolio, there is an enabling platform for you to succeed in investong/trading. Click my link to join Passfolio and after confirmation that your account has been funded you can receive guidance from us for a limited period. If you like you can equally open with Chaka or Trove still on our link.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
TODAY IS BEARISH- TRACEABLE TO RATE INCREASE FEAR/GOOD PRODUCT NEED LIITLE ADVERT
Today out of necessity, I subscribed for Pass pro, why? I am serious with my trading and my account can afford it, plus seeing some of the likely benefits below, it is just too good to ignore:

-Can place stop orders
-Can move your money between the 2 sections if you sell one of the products instantly.
-Entitle to MARGING loan, 1x 0r 2x of your trading account, but subject to minimum balance of 2k in your portfolio
I-nterest rate on margin loan currently 8% per annum
-Interesy is payable on unutilised balance in your trading account. etc.

You need to check out these benefits, they are just awesome. Personally, it is only on this platform I can manage to trade on the charts provided by the platform, in case I want a quick idea of what the chart on a particular stock look like. Others have charts too, but those charts are utterly useless to use in taking trading decision.

I feel so bad today looking at the platform of one of our local global Stockbrokers, my portfolio showed a big jump, tracing the stock where that jump came from was impossible, whereas on Passfolio, all that is needed is to switch to daily perrmance and you can see all movnts for the day without clicking the stocks one by one.

It is before that we care to make suggestion to these local apps (sorry that they are local), it may be better for all the 3 of them to merge together and become one entity, as this is one of the ways I can see them competing with the wide gap currently existing between them and Passfolio. It is a terrible thing what these our local apps have become, Trove starred well before, they need to go back to the drawing board to come back with a better formular to gain the confidence of the old and also attract new customers, Having a colorful website is not necessary, How functional is that website in meeting the needs of a serious investor? God help all of them!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hakeem4(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
sonnie10:
Should I continue to hold?
i am sure you would have averaged down by now
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sonnie10: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
hakeem4:
i am sure you would have averaged down by now
I was quick to do that

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hakeem4(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
sonnie10:

I was quick to do that
i bought when it was around 2.7 usd but sold at 2.3. Now its a penny stock
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
TOO MUCH OPPORTUNITY IN THIS SIDE OF THE MARKET
Scanning for the weekend picked up some energy stocks, the stocks in the sector seems to have been beaten down so much.

Equally the alternative energy sector is now a screaming buy. When I invest in enegy stocks, I always want one with dividend, I will pick KMI, is a slow mover. If it gets to resistance I may sell. Our picks for the solar sector is for our members only and we will be interested in stocks that can move fast. The solar industry will be our focus for some few days and we have selected list of stock we will be looking at Avery day for the next 1 or 2 weeks, we want to go for the jugular here?

Generally, market direction is a little bit confusing, while some are shouting bear and others recovery, a major determinant of tge market direction for next 2 weeks will be the CPI date for Wednesday this week.

I AM HAPPY HERE grin THERE IS OPPORTUNITY HERR cheesy THERE IS SERIOUS MONEY TO BE MADE HERE WITH MINMAL RISK

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2022
THE GLOBAL STOCK MARKET IS SINGING EMILOKAN TO MAKE MONEY FOR THIS FORUM
Many sectors of the market are coming up with opportunities. Currently the metals are among the stocks on the dance floor.

For those that have not japa to GLOBAL side of the market and are sill in the local league ( I am not calling NSEMPA local league Oooo. because some people in that forum can easily represent Nigeria in any argument competition) we feel your pain, but you are at liberty to free yourself by joining the global league! How can you have an oil producing country that when oil is going up, the country's market will not participate in the rally

For those still alive in this forum I say chop knuckle, may we continue to make money. And for our Global portals applying local technology in an international environment, we pray that you realize your platforms deficiency before it is too late?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yungbliss(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
yok:
YESTERDAY 4 AUGUST WAS A GOOD DAY

I did more trades than have ever done before. All my 10 free trades exhausted for the month (not that I did all the ten yesterday), I must have done like 6.

What did we buy? Added to my now profitable monkepox trade, bought EBS, plus one solar stock (JKS).

If you are happy with doing something all we need is the platform to let us do what we want to do. With Passfolio, there is an enabling platform for you to succeed in investong/trading. Click my link to join Passfolio and after confirmation that your account has been funded you can receive guidance from us for a limited period. If you like you can equally open with Chaka or Trove still on our link.

Good afternoon boss.
I like your energy on wealth creation.
I have bamboo app which I want to venture into STOCK TRADING(Not investing) but am contemplating on whether to go for Crypt0 trading.

What's your view sir
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2022
MARKET IN PIN DROP SILENCE THIS MORNING
Early today is a standstill day in the market as the July CPI report is awaited. Market direction confusing at the moment, but bears have more advantage.

Currently we have a scary trade on in NUGT, if the CPI deteriorates our trade goes up, if not we just monitor our stop loss and get out.

We need to preserve our capital.

Blockchain side looking better this morning compared with yesterday.

There is money here, but you need to have a good system. Seeing the folly I have committed in the past by looking to youtube for trade ideas make me mad. However, with my own trading system and I can get ideas everyday, I am vey happy. That is why I am still in this game.

For the question above from Yungbliss, looking at your intention to trade, Products that are good for you are in Passfolio, you should start from the blockchain side, for Passfolio you need $100 to open account (opening account with anything less than this will be a waste of your time,ignore this at your risk if you get a counter comment). If you open account with passfolio via our link we will give you some support for 2weeks. I recommend the blockcahin side as $10 is enough to place a trade and if you are lucky, making 20% in a week is possible without taking risk that is above average.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yungbliss(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
yok:
MARKET IN PIN DROP SILENCE THIS MORNING
Early today is a standstill day in the market as the July CPI report is awaited. Market direction confusing at the moment, but bears have more advantage.

Currently we have a scary trade on in NUGT, if the CPI deteriorates our trade goes up, if not we just monitor our stop loss and get out.

We need to preserve our capital.

Blockchain side looking better this morning compared with yesterday.

There is money here, but you need to have a good system. Seeing the folly I have committed in the past by looking to youtube for trade ideas make me mad. However, with my own trading system and I can get ideas everyday, I am vey happy. That is why I am still in this game.

For the question above from Yungbliss, looking at your intention to trade, Products that are good for you are in Passfolio, you should start from the blockchain side, for Passfolio you need $100 to open account (opening account with anything less than this will be a waste of your time,ignore this at your risk if you get a counter comment). If you open account with passfolio via our link we will givyou some support for 2weeks. I recommend the blockcahin side as $10 is enough to place a trade and if you are lucky, making 20% in a week is possible without taking risk that is above average. Ft l

Thanks boss
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
TROVE AND CHAKA SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND BRING BACK THE BITCOIN TOKEN LIKE PASSFOLIO
We all saw this report everywhere. Our local platforms should add blockchain to their offerings just like passfolio if they want their business to become more competitive?

At least this is a good area where someone with $10 equivalent (yes we use Naira here, just like Google pay can take Naira from my account and pay subscription for apps. so Goverent should understand that nobody is buying dollar here? I am wondering where will Google pay covert the Naira from my account into dollar, I am sure they will not use our ABOKIS? ) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (433) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.