Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (620149 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:36am On Aug 11, 2022
WE ARE PICKING FREE MONEY HERE
For the US, CPI figure is saying inflation under control fine, market back to the bounce side and I am happy to be a participant!!! NO COMPLAIN.

For whoever cares, you do not like risk, but I don't how you will feel if you see a dividend yield of 25%, buy you will wait for between 6 months to 1yr one of this will provide this (do the small work, check the tickers out on Yahoo finance? PDBC, GOGL (if you make money please remember me, we want some donations to continue in this our stock signal service, if you cannot be a subscriber, but the subscription has big benefits it is a 3 edged sword: Nigeria stocks, Global stocks and blockchain tokens.

I have about 10 stocks today but the full list is for our members only.

Happy day to all. grin cheesy tongue

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
TREND INVESTING:
Medium and short term stock picks.
With the current recovery in the crypto space, these crypto mining stocks are ripe for quick short term gains.
CLSK $5.98
MARA $16.36
RIOT $9.11

Because of the current monkey pox trending outbreak, buy this stock under $3 and wait a short while for gains.
INO $2:59
N/B:
Please observe that these are not day trades.
I have realized that we need a more real time platform to exchange day trading picks because of the sharp changes in market movement.
Many stocks picked before there is a response from here, it is often late.
Any idea how to solve this?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
VERU!
Finally about to leave this ship as it rises today.
A long unexpected wait.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
21 GUN SALUTE FOR OAKPEAL'S VISIT TODAY
We welcome this recommendation from Oakpeal today. And as a mark of honor, no recommendation from our end today here.

We are keeping the ministry alive and it is our believe that this forum will continue to be active and people can pick up money making ideas here.

Also as we pursue growth, we can transfer some small amount to dividend paying stocks, as this will generate future stream of income without our need to do anything, especially when the oil sector (which is best for dividend yield is beaten down as we are currently experiencing) . Despite the increase in commission rate the flat rate from CHAKA still okay, you can buy $5 stock in a good dividend paying stock maximimu commission is a flat rate of 1.5%.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
OakPearl:
VERU!
A long unexpected wait.

Nice pick here ..
Good Buy with a Strengthening short term outlook ...
Long term indicators fully support continuation of trend....
Picked some units just now ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tolzeal(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
benedictuyi:

Better interface and user experience.
More stocks.

Only disadvantage of Trading 212 I can think of is that as a Nigerian, you're limited to how much you can deposit in your account at a time

Get a UBA dollar card.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
IF YOU'ARE IN PBR AND YOU SEE YOUR STOCK SHOWING A LOSS OF ABOUT 17% THIS MORNING- DON'T WORRY TODAY IS EX DIV DATE FOR A BUMPER DIVIDEND

Dividend can be good if you catch the stock at a bottom. It seems I will be tempted to buy more PBR (but my chart will guide me, and if my luck shines, which it always does, I may have cash for this today without bringing any new money to this market)

THIS IS WHERE THE MONEY IS. IGNORE THIS FORUM AT YOUR OWN RISK OF MISSING BIG OPPORTUNITIES.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING!!!
NASDAQ is in uncertain zone, we are keeping our cash in order to maintain our sanity. With so many tech stocks/ETF in overbought zone and this inflation/rate cut still on, it is only a gambler that will be aggressive in this type of market grin grin cool

We want to preserve our system that is delivering these gains/telling us when to stay out of the market, so only few people will be accepted for our subscription service (if we are making profit, we should prevent material from getting into the hand of too many people, it is a fact and I agree[color=#000099][/color] angry cool) . But we are developing more systems and setups which will be availble when we start organizing our seminars and they will be given away free as part of the seminar materials and the seminar is going to be dirty cheap, just 3k. If you will like to attend our seminar text "SEMINAR" to whatsapp +2348023054935

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
WHO EVER KNOW THESE CHAKA PEOPLE SHOULD TELL THEM TO IMPROVR FAST WE WANT TO COME BACK
Shout out to Chaka, the flat rate commission is good (just reconfirmed by mail about 2 days ago)

But please improve on your platform, you people should just tell your web designer to just copy Passfolio website, that all. We can pay this 1.5% commission, but give us quality service (why should you charge local stock buyers 0.5% and me willing to pay 1.5%, you want to give 2 of us same plaform? Please just improve and you will see some of us trading again on your platform.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
THERE IS WAWULENCE IN THIS MARKET
The volatility is something else.

Let us enjoy the profits as lonhlg as it lasts. But too many people are waiting if the other side happens, although we prefer the current situation, the sky is the limit.

Nobody like the bear. WE ARE HAVING THE GREEN BULL IN THE MARKET. REMOVE RED AND PUT GREEN

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Market has been good over the week. But expect drawbacks(maybe) as summer will soon be over (Make them no use your gains pay School fees) grin.

Now I've been in on AFRM since 2wks ago, what do you expect going forward on it. Earnings to drop on 25th, if inflation steadies or declines, we could see more run-ups higher flowing into September. Me thinks I should cut my position before earnings week and watch.

I've been gauging it with UPST as they have kept going despite poor earnings(maybe summer rush grin). But keenly hawking over its daily trend cool

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by otomatic(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Are people on Trading212 still able to fund their account using Gpay now?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
OakPearl:
VERU!
A long unexpected wait.
I am now 25% up already....thanks

We need more of your picks oga mi

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
ukay2:

My brother..
The move shock me ... shocked grin
More grace to OakPearl hand...
Na dis kind stock person need for dis Buhari era...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Willie2015:

My brother..
The move shock me ... shocked grin
More grace to OakPearl hand...
Na dis kind stock person need for dis Buhari era...

go de Buga now grin grin grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
HOW WILL THE NEW WEEK BE
We need to keep a clear head and ascertain true position of things on our own. News can sometimes be confusing, that is why we need a system of our own.

One of the ways we can handle a situation like this is to use a price forecast. Today we give forecast high and low for major futures that will let us take a position, is market likely to fall or continue the bounce. The way to use the forecast is as follows: If actual high for the week/day is lower than the forecast high, market is weak. While if the the actual low is higher than the forecast low, market is improving and vis versa.

We have given forecast for both Nigeria and Global stocks (for the Nigeria side, no debate market is in downtrend, we are only interested in which stock will recover fast than others!).

Going forward, for the US market, after a quick review of the charts and likely game that the Government/Fed will play, the Government will likely protect the Market at list till 2022 ends, one of the compelling narrative is the midterm election coming up in November, the Government will not like to look as incapables of handling the current economic/inflationary challenge.

But, concluding out forecast will guide us, we have use futures so that earlier in the day, before the day we can see the direction of the affected indices.

For good hunting ground: Biotech, Solar/EV battery and marijuana industries are still with some juice to deliver profits.

Wishing all a profitable new week. If you need further explanation, just DM me. And i am sure I will likely give update before market opens tomorrow.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2022
FOR THE US MARKET- THE BEARS SEEMS TO HAVE WEAK DEFENCE AT THE MOMENT
For this morning with commodity prices likely to have a big losing day, the market recovery has a chance to continue and by Wednesday, when the FED give minutes of their meeting the situation will become more clearer.

To make money in this market, we have to continue to be ready to pounce on opportunities and sidetrack minor obstacles. Part of the minor obstacle is this commission thing, and somehow we cannot just depend on one broker. Despite the fact that I am currently happy with Passfolio, the introduction of another charge for penny stocks by the broker has made the platform unfriendly for low priced stocks (those below $5), for this reason I will be shifting my pennystock trading back to chaka (the flat rate commission make more sense compared with another platform that has a minimum charge).

Wishing all a profitable trading week.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
yok:
21 GUN SALUTE FOR OAKPEAL'S VISIT TODAY
We welcome this recommendation from Oakpeal today. And as a mark of honor, no recommendation from our end today here.

We are keeping the ministry alive and it is our believe that this forum will continue to be active and people can pick up money making ideas here.

Also as we pursue growth, we can transfer some small amount to dividend paying stocks, as this will generate future stream of income without our need to do anything, especially when the oil sector (which is best for dividend yield is beaten down as we are currently experiencing) . Despite the increase in commission rate the flat rate from CHAKA still okay, you can buy $5 stock in a good dividend paying stock maximimu commission is a flat rate of 1.5%.

Wow, humbled!
Thanks great Yok and everyone who have kept the house going.
Happy investing.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin
ukay2:

Nice one.
Very gratifying to hear.
Eyes on the ball though.
This market is full of price dynamism. grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Willie2015:

Nice pick here ..
Good Buy with a Strengthening short term outlook ...
Long term indicators fully support continuation of trend....
Picked some units just now ..

Excellent trend analysis.
Good job bro.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
INKT instant jijo day trade alert.
In at $2.93.
In a few minutes or 2 hours will jump out!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mid-long term/swing trade alert:
$BBBY $14.63
$BGFV $13.11
$DDD $12.54
$FUBO $4.27 (If you can pick this under $4 will be fantastic)

N/B
Stocks above is listed as is, without unforeseen circumstances factored in.
This is barring any unanticipated general downward trend of the market due to inflationary and or recession induced panic sell.
Due diligence advised.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
OakPearl:
INKT instant jijo day trade alert.
In at $2.93.
In a few minutes or 2 hours will jump out!

Out $3.19.
Expected a full steam run but no.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
HOW IS MARKET TODAY? BEWARE OF FOLLOWING YOUTUBE STOCK PICKS!!!
Things not too bad. However, it is our wish that the type of improvements we have seen in our portfolio in the last 2 months should continue without slowing down.

We need to continue puting quality time to improve our trades. There is need to get into good industries before the news hit the headlines and not too early too. Youtube will not help us. I was shocked by a YouTube with over 110,000 followers and giving stock picks, that he was making big losses and would need to close his trading account and start afresh, is it this the type of people we want to follow!!! Definitely no, GET A TRADING SYSTEM OF YOUR OWN, THAT CAN GENERATE PROFITABLE IDEAS. If you need a good system we can give you a good one (we have many variants like mean reversion , low volatility entries etc) at a very low price!!!

Not having a trading system is like using a toy gun in warfront? grin grin shocked
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2022
FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS INFLATION PLAYERS GETING A WHIPPING- AS A RETAIL TRADER WHAT YOU NEED IS MORE OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
I will take a miracle for people playing on the inflation side to see the end of today's trading season without their account getting hit. Equally, I will not flip to short gold stocks immediately, currently is a 50 50 chance.

As at early morning premarket many Gold and oil stocks are down, I am not saying get out, but put you stop in place, once your stock is hit, get out waiting till FED makes their announcement tommorrow will be pure gambling.

Example of a good technical set up this morning is TME.

Have a good day.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
If you are interested in Tesla’s forthcoming 3 to 1 stock split coming up next week, buy Tesla today.
Closed at $927.87 yesterday. Will surely hit the $1,000 mark before the split.

What we have seen with stock splits as has been with this same Tesla, Amazon, Apple, etc is that after the split, they seem to find their way back to the top.

Happy investing.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
JIJO ALERT
FRZA $9.25
In at $9.07

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
ukay2:

go de Buga now grin grin grin

VERU doing 42 percent !
Blood Money cheesy grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Willie2015:

VERU doing 42 percent !
Blood Money cheesy grin

Enjoy your loot!
Gives me joy. cool
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
OakPearl:
Mid-long term/swing trade alert:
$BBBY $14.63
$BGFV $13.11
$DDD $12.54
$FUBO $4.27 (If you can pick this under $4 will be fantastic)

N/B
Stocks above is listed as is, without unforeseen circumstances factored in.
This is barring any unanticipated general downward trend of the market due to inflationary and or recession induced panic sell.
Due diligence advised.

Did anyone manage to take any from this list?
BBBY already doing $21 per share 24 hours after the above post. That’s over 42% profit in 24 hours! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
OakPearl:

Did anyone manage to take any from this list?
BBBY already doing $21 per share 24 hours after the above post. That’s over 42% profit in 24 hours! shocked

BBBY has flown to $27!!!
Over 72% gain today alone!
Blood!
Wow.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
OakPearl:

BBBY has flown to $27!!!
Over 72% gain today alone!
Blood!
Wow.
is it still ok to enter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (433) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.