Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (609527 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by budaatum: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2022

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2022
TRADING IS THE CHEAPEST BUSINESS YOU CAN START- BUT NEED TO TREAT IT LIKE A REAL BUSINESS (BUY MATERIALS NEEDED)
At the moment the market is hot to the positive side. Today's gain would be better than yesterday's. What can you buy, go buy GOLD stocks, hold for 4 days and cash out?

Sample of dividend received.

One of the reasons I love trading is the small capital requirement. I was discussing some business (distribution of products) and the person told me, you buy the items for like 50k, sell in 3 days, and make like 1.5k (i have scaled it down for a reason). Now I think of trading, I can easily make this money in what we are talking about here in this forum without the need to transport anything, nobody will owe me money, I am not giving my money to anybody who can easily do me 419. There is money here if you can learn the tricks (we can show you all the tricks with just a book/video all going for NGN3000).

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
MARKET LOOKING SWEET TODAY- THIS IS THE REASON WE NEED A SYSTEM THAT WILL ENABLE US TO LAST IN THIS MARKET

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chigo4u: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
What’s the best alternative to trading212 with low fees and ease of investing and withdrawal or is there any way to get trading 212 from Nigeria
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2022
WHAT IS THE GREATEST DISSERVICE YOU CAN DO TO YOURSELF IN INVESTING IN GLOBAL STOCKS
1. Wanting to do it on your own, not will to pay for mentorship via subscription service. The subscription service provider can prevent you from making mistakes that will finish your account so soon. Example would be buying penny stocks, most of those penny stocks are from companies that are likely to go bankrupt?
2. Relying on stock recommendations from youtubers. The earlier we realize that most you tubers with large subscriber base are doing promotion for those stocks expecially cheap stocks, especially biotechs
3. Buying stock when the news media are taking about it. Sorry, all the money has already been made, you may become a bag holder (holding empty container, when all the substance has been used up by others) soon.
4. Before you believe in a recommendation or comment, investigate the person making the comment. I was shocked recently to see so many people recommending our local APPS, and I checked the previous posts of of the people, they have never reended any stock. It was like when I made enquiry about web design and I insisted that I must visit the advertiser's office. To my shock, the guy told me that he is just advertising on behalf of the real web designing outfit that he doesn't know about web designing. The issue that exposed him was a comment by somebody he purportedly worked for, the person complaint that anytime the website the advertiser designed has a problem, it will take days for tge matter to be resolved!!!

So please my people, there is money here, but we need approach things tge right way. The local APPS too are not helping matters, we look forward when somebody will bring the likes of moomo or Robinhood, Etoro or webull to Nigeria.

Conclusion, keep your money till you have up to 70k Naira before you satet thinking of Global stocks and from it or extra allocate abouk 3k for subscription/mentorship service. Then have a trading system. Learn to know at least one trend indicator (moving average) and one Oscillator (RSI or stochastics).

Finally avoid big losses. The biggest % should should lose on Ann ongoing trade shod be 20% 9f that single trade, with this recovering from that loss is possible. Anything above 20% may become fire that can consume your capital.

The above are practical what I have witnessed, not just read in a book
. Wishing all profitable investing. The fact that this place is sometimes empty at a time when we just had a big bearish market is no surprise, other similar forums are quiet too. I pray we all get better.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chigo4u: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
chigo4u:
What’s the best alternative to trading212 with low fees and ease of investing and withdrawal or is there any way to get trading 212 from Nigeria
?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
chigo4u:

?
For now, the best alternative to trading212 is Passfolio. You get free no-commission trades for the 1st ten trades you place on registration and subsequently every month. The commission rate is 0.25% or a minimum of $1. This is the link to the website: https://passfolio.com/join?u=yusufo8945

Do you have a trading system you can use?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sirBLUNT: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello people, are wealth.ng legit?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Princefame1: 5:00am On Oct 07, 2022
yok:

For now, the best alternative to trading212 is Passfolio. You get free no-commission trades for the 1st ten trades you place on registration and subsequently every month. The commission rate is 0.25% or a minimum of $1. This is the link to the website: https://passfolio.com/join?u=yusufo8945

Do you have a trading system you can use?

Passfolio isn't currently accepting new account sign up. Which other application do you recommend? Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Princefame1:

Passfolio isn't currently accepting new account sign up. Which other application do you recommend? Thanks.
It is commission free. You can use my reference code and receive some support from me after your account has been funded (you need to register in time, so that they don't stop accepting Nigerians again).

This is my code to use, as referral : YKE38227

Wishing you the best.

I am not posting as I am busy with our group and doing some one or too things. At least our members can confirm our recent call on oil and inverse ETF, so our portfolio are still stable.

If Chaka and other and other Nigeria APPs are interested in our business, they can start posting here too. . Bye.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
WITHDRAWING OUR MONEY (PROFITS/DIVIDENDS) FROM OUR PASSFOLIO WALLET LOOKS SO EASY
I was having the wrong idea that because Passfolio is a bigger stockbroker than these our local APPs, I must have a big amount in my wallet!!!

I was wrong, you can withdraw from $1 dollar upwards? I wrote them and got the mail on 7 October 2022.

So, the effect of this is that, if I am able to escape these bullets from the bears and I decided to celebrate, it may not be really necessary, but I just want to feel the cash and celebrate my small Victories.

See the highlight of the mail below:

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
US STOCK PICKS 10 OCT
Market is volatile. I wonder who are the gamblers in the market that goes against strong fundamentals. But, if we know that algos that want to take advantage of small imbalances are around, then the mystery is resolved. As individual traders we just need to know how to hedge our portfolio with inverse ETFs. Looking at our postions early today, I was just wondering what story are we going to be telling today without our hedging our portfolio with inverse ETFs

Although using the correct inverse involves some hard work, but it is worth it. Another issue that we need to be mindful of is the need to capitalize on this bear market to buy Value Stocks that have fallen as a result of the general bearish market situation.

Happy investing to all. For those going through though time, just let us gather ourselves together, we cannot handle this market on our own, we need a mentor and mind you a good one cannot be free. As that mentor or service provider will be using some software services/spend time reviewing 100s of charts/bandwidth cost plus a lot of hardwork to direct you to the right side of the market.

What we lose in the market is more than monthly subscription payment. How much is the subscription, $4 to 5 dollars a month! Imaging how easy is it to lose 10% of your $100 dollars to the market!!! Let us reflect on this.

General trend for the market is down, and we should have Wednesday/Thursday in mind, if possible those are not days we should initiate new positions due to PPI and CPI REPORTS, thursday in particular is a day we should be mindful of, CPI report is before market open and CPI will dictate wnat market will do in the next 2 to 3 days at least.

Let us all have a nice day. Sorry you can check our twitter page to see one inverse you can use as edge, was posted today

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
AS PLANNED- PART OF WHICH IS ON OUR TWITTER PAGE
We executed our trades perfectly, we edge our positions in Gold with JDST.

And for those of us trading with Passfolio, please do not trades stocks that are priced Lowe than $5. For any stock ltjat is priced ower than $5that ypu buy, commission rate is 0.25per share, so be aware of this, VERY IMPORTANT.

On this commission for lowly priced stock, although it will deprive us the benefit of buying penny stocks, too bad? Looking at it in another light of this bearish market trend, we should embrace it, as it is an indirect way of telling us to up our game. Personally, this development has cured my bad habit of always looking for low priced stocks which carries a lot of risk. Low price does not mean cheap, cheap for a stock is a fundamental factor!!! Those in our group will see us mentioning some cheap stocks in the Energy and shipping industries
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Princefame1: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
yok:

It is commission free. You can use my reference code and receive some support from me after your account has been funded (you need to register in time, so that they don't stop accepting Nigerians again).

This is my code to use, as referral : YKE38227

Wishing you the best.

I am not posting as I am busy with our group and doing some one or too things. At least our members can confirm our recent call on oil and inverse ETF, so our portfolio are still stable.

If Chaka and other and other Nigeria APPs are interested in our business, they can start posting here too. . Bye.

I am done signing up, and the account has been approved. How do I fund me the account apart from using Wise?

By the way, I am interested in joining your group and get your material as well. Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Princefame1:

I am done signing up, and the account has been approved. How do I fund me the account apart from using Wise?

By the way, I am interested in joining your group and get your material as well. Thanks.
For a broker like Tradezero, one of the acceptable means is tranfer is via wire tranfer. For this you need to contact your bank for the charges. This is where Passfolio was a better alternative. Although Tradezero looks like a better broker compared with Passfolio (you are dealing with a real USA based stockbroker). So best option is wire transfer.

To join our group you can send me a DM or send me whatsapp message.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Princefame1: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
yok:

For a broker like Tradezero, one of the acceptable means is tranfer is via wire tranfer. For this you need to contact your bank for the charges. This is where Passfolio was a better alternative. Although Tradezero looks like a better broker compared with Passfolio (you are dealing with a real USA based stockbroker). So best option is wire transfer.

To join our group you can send me a DM or send me whatsapp message.

I have sent you a mail.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by princeso2020(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Ajibade123:
had an eye on Tesla ever since it stock split
so I bought $7 worth today for long term

i see it going up and i am looking forward to buy it on the 19th of October. it may be bullish for short time. this video explained a lot click to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr4MNY9OWv8
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by princeso2020(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
sirBLUNT:
Pls house I have 15k what will you advise I invest in

the minimum you need to start is $100 but My advice for you is to learn what it takes to invest in US Stock. start with this video it is free:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNDb6ormOFg
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sirBLUNT: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
princeso2020:

the minimum you need to start is $100 but My advice for you is to learn what it takes to invest in US Stock. start with this video it is free:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNDb6ormOFg
thank you so much for this
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
THIS MARKET IS VOLATILE AT THIS POINT IN TIME
It is interesting to be seeing various comments. But the best side of the market is to follow the trend, no forecasting no trading on tips.

By today, it is better we round up what we need to buy as, tommorrow will be a time for the big money to take profits and wait for CPI report. And trust the algos in the market, they are ready to show you a fake recovery and take your cash.

If you have no trading system you can rely on with confidence, you are not ready for this market. Get yourselves a trading system and have peace of mind. I am happy that most of our recommendations are from our trading system, so we know when to get in and when to to get out. Just like somebody who has bought oil stock in the last 2 days, that person will be sitting on a loss by now, especially if you have bought the one that does not pay dividend, we wish you good luck. Oil stock will still win in the medium timeframe, but we need to buy stocks at support? See this our JDST recommendation yesterday, with this type of buy, if you're wrong you will know you do not need to as for anybody to tell you olif you should stay in the trade or get out at any point in time!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ajibade123(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
princeso2020:

i see it going up and i am looking forward to buy it on the 19th of October. it may be bullish for short time. this video explained a lot click to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr4MNY9OWv8
Thank you
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2022
WHAT IS THE MARKET TELLING US TODAY
10.am WAT, one of the dreaded reports will be out and this will drive the happenings for later in the day.

Due to the above report and CPI tommorow, volatility will continue in the market. After tommorow, a clearer view of the market will come out.

This is a time to go to the value stock side. We need to start accumulating little by little, an example of a good one is [i]Intel- INTC[/i].

I was motivated more when in one of our scans yesterday, about 50 dividend paying stocks showed up and all were green for the day (sounds interesting)!!!

Let us have a good day.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
SIGNAL FROM THE PPI DECISION IS TELLING US THAT THE BULLS LIST THE DAY AGAIN
You cannot fight the Fed and win is a common slogan.

So we should continue to play on the defensive side. Due to popular request, we have made opened again our free side of othe trading group.

Just text to whatsapp no: +234 80 230 54 935, "free membership". We would be giving free stock picks for mostly dividend paying stocks and market highlights to guide you for the day.

Also for our immediate benefit we will share the advice of stock trading from a 57 year Old successful accountant/stock trader. This should be in our message for tommorrow. Please we will give stock details fir both Global and Niflgeria stocks.

Wishing all happy trading or are we investing? Okay, due to what I have learnt from the 57 year old stockbroker and what we are experiencing now, I will say happy TRADING. We are sorry for those that want to play Warren Buffet in this technological AI maker age, like my iga will sy sorry Oooo. But please do not let us be disappointed, we can still redeem the situation? So expecting you in the Group, I promise not to dissapoint.

This is a LAGOS FOR LAGOS FORUM or better still US FOR US STOCK MARKET FORUM. NOBODY IN THIS NAIRALAND CAN do the US stock market better than us!!! Confirm.

AGAIN HOMAGE TO MY GO (OAKPEAL).
THIS IS THE PRESIDING PASTOR FOR THIS FORUM have a blessed day.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2022
STRESS TEST DONE ON CHAKA
As pointed our recently, we want to start pulling out some money from our accounts, especially the dividends earned.

At a time that the market is low like this we have ourselves to blame if we do not buy some dividend paying stocks for our portfolio. We will continue on this later today.
We should not continue like the primitive caveman (hunting for animals everyday, this is what we do to make money if we have no dividend paying stocks in our portfolio)

On Chaka, we withdrew some money from our portfolio, it was smooth. So we can say in terms of safety and ability to get our money when we Ned need it Chaka is okay.

We will continue on other platforms too.

Wishing everybody happy investing
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
WE ARE BACK TO OUR NORMAL GAME TILL NOV 2 FED MEETING
The fear of the Fed issue is now settled. Inflation must be attached with heavy rate hikes?

For us and our forum members, you will receive more stock picks henceforth. However, we are playing a very strict game, we would avoid buying anything that is overbought, this is the issue we have been avoiding. Too mant stocks in the oil sector are overbought, but we will look for reasonable pull backs. For this at least we have 2 names in mind, but we believe crude or oil will not be sweet if there is no dividend- don't you hear sweet crude all the time, so we are only interested in oil stock that has the sweet(dividend) attached. If you look at the history of oil prices except for a new coy (has Nad many mergers and acquisitions) like OXY, most of them will still be close to prices they were sold probably 4years ago, you can check and dispute my comment (no harm, I may not even counter the argument), the point is if you look at the sectors, OIL has one of the higher dividend yields
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
MARKET IS BACK TO BEARISH MODE
What do we do? We should put our stops in place and if we are taken out, fine. Also if we are stopped out, we should take time to review why we were wrong, what can we learn from the trade, have we overlooked ant of our trading rules? etc . For us our TNA (RUSSEL ETF) trade seems to be in serious trouble, started the day at 0.00 level. We have no fear, we have our stop in place at a point where if we list we would still have money to trade at a later date.

Happy weekend to all
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IamAuntyOnion(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jotrade:
Earnings for the week
good evening ma. I see it's been a while while you've been around
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by budaatum: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2022

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by princeso2020(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ajibade123:

Thank you

For those of us who had watched the video analyses on US stock about what is going to happen as forecast on Netflix and Tesla. Today is 18/10/2022 NETFLIX is actually selling.
Here is a live trade of Netflix as at today 18/10/2022. Click to watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRL_0OzYAts
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ojoboak(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dear Passfolio Securities customer:

We are writing to announce that we have entered into an arrangement with Northbound Securities LLC (“Northbound”), a FINRA/SIPC member broker-dealer. Passfolio Securities is ceasing its operations and effective on or about November 18, 2022, your Passfolio Securities account will transfer to Northbound (the “Conversion”).

This letter contains important information on the Conversion and how it affects your account. Please read it carefully.

As your new introducing broker, Northbound will provide brokerage services and support your account through the Sproutfi mobile app (“App”) that you can use to enter your trades, transfer funds, retrieve your account records, and contact customer service. There will be a few changes to how specific services will be provided:

Fund Transfers
Following the Conversion, you will not have access to the fund transfer services offered by Passfolio Financial. For a detailed overview of Northbound’s fund transfer services please visit https://www.migracao.sproutfi.com.

Cash Sweep
Your cash management program will remain the same.

Importantly, following the Conversion, your clearing agent will not change. As our clearing agent, DriveWealth LLC (“DriveWealth”) will continue to perform certain centralized cashiering, bookkeeping, and trading functions for your accounts. In addition, DriveWealth will continue to handle the delivery and receipt of securities purchased or sold, receive and distribute dividends and other distributions, and process exchange offers, tender offers, and redemptions. Following the Conversion, the cash balances and security positions in your account will continue to be held at DriveWealth.

For the month immediately following the Conversion, you will receive two account statements. The first will be from Passfolio, showing account activity and the transfer of all your investment positions. The second will be from Northbound, available through the Sproutfi App, showing account activity and the receipt of all your investment positions.

Your account assets are, and following the Conversion will continue to be, protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (“SIPC”), which protects its members' client investments by up to US$500,000 (including US$250,000 for cash claims). For additional information and an explanatory leaflet, please see www.sipc.org.

There will be no cost to you for the transfer of your account to Northbound. Subsequent to the Conversion, if you should choose to transfer your assets to another broker-dealer, you will be charged consistent with Northbound’s Fee Schedule: US$100 per account for ACAT transfers, US$35 per position for DTC deliveries, and US$150 per position for DWAC or DRS transfers.

If you do not wish to have your account transferred to Northbound, you should promptly make arrangements to have the cash and securities in your account transferred to another firm of your choosing. Please contact https://passfolio.com/support to transfer your holdings before the deadline of November 18, 2022, otherwise your account will be transferred.

You can view the Northbound account forms at https://welcome.sproutfi.com. Northbound will be sending separate email communications with the steps to follow in order to register and claim your account.

We are committed to complying with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s regulations with respect to Privacy of Consumer Financial Information (Regulation S-P) in connection with the transfer of your account.

If you have any questions regarding the status of your account, please feel free to contact us directly at https://passfolio.com/support or +1 (256) 530-2387.

Sincerely,

Passfolio Securities LLC

Northbound Securities LLC
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
THIS PASSFOLIO MATTER IS AN EYE OPENER

I am still reviewing this Passfolio notice? This is a red flag to US as members of this forum.

For now I will try to digest the message and comment later.

Let us maintain our cool. Looking at it from the literal side, we have suffered no big loss, except for the blockchain side, where whatever we have as loss has crytalised. Our main cash will either go to the new broker or get refunded back.

It is heartbroken and very painful, but let us control our emotions. God will give us the fortitude to bear this rude shock. Since drivewealth is still involved, we should maintain our cool, as drivewealth is the main Custodian of our stocks and they are the one that has the main FITC link.

Will come back with more comment and we will continue to follow up the matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.