Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610700 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
STOCK CAN GO UP, BUT WILL DO GRADUALLY
I feel for you realy. The market as it is now is teaching us that, you cannot buy and hold in this traders' market. Also, we need to change our strategy and go for quality stocks. I don't know why theses days, most stocks below $5 don't attract my attention, except for tankers, gold, indexes and coal stocks.

Also, we just need to know that we are competing with professionals who are monitoring the market 24 hrs and have trading systems and spend money on signal services /softwares.

Let us up our game so that we can survive for the long term

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2022
SERIOUSLY MISSING PASSFOLIO WITH AVAILABILITY OF STOP LOSS/LIMMIT ORDERS
SPROUTFI lacking limits/stop orders is a big problem. If CHAKA and Co are better than what they are, they could have been another alternative.

Somehow we need CHAKA for easy/fast withdrawals. Looking at need for fast withdrawals[b], I may start transacting business at CHAKA except there is a better alternative platform soon. [/b] Chaka is preferred above TROVE due to flat commission rate (no minimum), thus you can even invest less than $5 at a time, commission is flat, compare with TROVE which has a minimum commission of around $1.

BIVI is now a buy from my end henceforth, SAVA was similar moved from $4 to $100 in a matter of weeks, let us see what BIVI can do
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2022
CMRE is our stock of the day. A dividend paying stock in rock solid support zone. I can close my eyes, buy this stock and go for a nap(you should know, in this market we cannot go and sleep, we need to take profit at resistance).

What business is CMRE, it is a container transportation company, look at containers in Nigeria you will see the inscription on some of them, this is Costmare Shipping Ltd. Buy a stock like this and have peace of mind, at least you can relate with their business and company will not dispear after some few years !!!

This chart is showing a double bottom raise to power 2, this is like free trade, little risk, there is probability of price appreciation plus dividend.

For our subscribers, profit forecast for major Nigeria stocks will likely start going to their message boxes from next week, new subscriber can partake in the opportunity too.

Happy day to all.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
alexnurreo:
rectified.. just follow up and you’ll be credited but at cbn rate

Hello Allexnuro, the Guy that had problem with Sprotfi withdrawal, can you telkus if you have recived your money. Also what are tge charges involved in wire transfer? I want to know the cahrges involved as the charge has kept me our of fubdong my tradezero account?

So let us know how tge matter was concluded.

Thanks. Whoever is ibterestef in more stock recommendations can visit our twitter page, we give you gists that will make you money!!!! https://mobile.twitter.com/analysistarget
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
alexnurreo:
rectified.. just follow up and you’ll be credited but at cbn rate
I'm not understanding.

If withdrawal is done via wire transfer, then you should get your money in dollars.

Please do clarify
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
TODAY I EXIT MY SHORTS
Today I exit my shorts. I am only interested in value plays at the moment. I continue to focus on dividend paying stocks mainly.

Bought a stock today, a beaten down dividend paying stock at support with a 48yrs record of dividend payments

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
CHAKA'S PKATFORM IS ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY
As I am typibg this message, Chaka's pkatform is down?? And market is open!!!

These Nigeria APPS are big disappointment. Do they think passfolio was collecting monthly fee for nothing? I was happy praying passpro fee, but for Chaka, the $1 dollar fee is not worth it, looking at the quality of their service!!! When will these Nigeria APPS improve, and we need a good platform that will replace PASSFOLIO, i. E Nigeria friendly!!!

SPOURTFI has not broken down for 1 second , since I have been using them!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by erwinschro: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
yok:
CMRE is our stock of the day. A dividend paying stock in rock solid support zone. I can close my eyes, buy this stock and go for a nap(you should know, in this market we cannot go and sleep, we need to take profit at resistance).

What business is CMRE, it is a container transportation company, look at containers in Nigeria you will see the inscription on some of them, this is Costmare Shipping Ltd. Buy a stock like this and have peace of mind, at least you can relate with their business and company will not dispear after some few years !!!

This chart is showing a double bottom raise to power 2, this is like free trade, little risk, there is probability of price appreciation plus dividend.

For our subscribers, profit forecast for major Nigeria stocks will likely start going to their message boxes from next week, new subscriber can partake in the opportunity too.

Happy day to all.

There are a lot of good deals in shipping right now because the general outlook on shipping prices next year has caused the market to behave irrationally in pricing. It's interesting how technicals show something about fundamentals The price to ship a container completely crashed this year and every analyst is predicting even lower prices when the recession materializes. However, the outlook cannot be bleak enough to justify the valuations.

$ZIM is also a shipping company but domiciled in Israel. They generated $49 in owner's earnings per share in the last 12 months but it is selling for $17 per share. Before I go into all of the other reasons why this is fantastically mispriced, let's even just think about it from the perspective of the business owners:

You own half of $ZIM shipping company with 11 ships that made $5.9bn profit in the last 12 months and you and your partner each received a dividend of $1.6bn. Your company has $3.5bn in cash, another $9bn in assets and only $6bn liabilities. Now we are at the end of the year and your partner Mr. Market has heard that shipping prices will crash next year so he is offering you the other 50% of the company for $1bn. It sounds to good to be true, yet that is exactly what Mr. NYSE is doing.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:05am On Dec 28, 2022
WE ARE STILL ACTIVE IN THE MARKET
We sold SJT and swap it for another dividend paying stock with 2% plus gain on the day of buying the new stock. We bought BPT.

Also, we received dividend on one of the high dividend yield stock PDBC.

We are not posting frequently, as we are dishing our mostly profit making ideas, and after our members are done with buying we can post.

Buy once a while we will post just same time as we are giving the signals to our members, So stay close to this forum.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2023
STOCK SIGNAL FOR 3 JANUARY 2023
Happy new year to all. It 8s no big deal that many novice traders that started trading in the global market during the Covid lock down are now out of the market, some suffering big losses? No big deal it is a worldwide issue. To last in investing, you just neef to play by the rule (buy low sell high).

We are startibg this year with renewed optimism, no sentiment, we are prepared to play on the long and short side, today we will start with longs in mind (some inverse are already overbought), but we are ready to sell our postion if we see negative sentiments setting in.

Sorry no buy list for the general public today (the member always have a watchlist from us).

The chart below is our expectation for Nigeria market today. The members have our buy list plus comments for the major equities

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Stan2330(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
I invested in stocks through kuda app but throughout today I've not been able to access my stock account. I don't know if there is any one experiencing similar issues
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sircatherine45(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ever since Passfolio changed to Spoufi or WTF their name is, I've not enjoyed stocks trading.

seems I'll switch to Chaka.

Besides, the markets are bleeding. Except my research is not good enough...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chunkuli: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
please how do l log into the sproufl account , l had passfolio account. please l need to sell my shares
yok:

This is not good enough. Now the charge is not based on your activity (buying and selling).

I leave us to do the thinking on your own, based on what I have written on the number of people actually trading on the platform.

I am not opposed to charges for good quality service, for example I was using Pass pro, Pass pro offered a good service for which the payment was well justified. In this case, we are not assured of more stock or no frequent down days on the platform? Thus for those who have opened account with $10 or equivalent, the platform will just take away all your balance withing the next 1 year.

Important message here is, we have to improve on our trading get better/bigger such that you can get money to trade on a good platforms (Trade zero. Co is my target for now).

For the people who are ready to improve, let us not give up, better days are still ahead, Chaka or Trove may not likely be the Nigeria platform that will bring us the better days, but better days will definitely come. For now, SPROUTFI looks good for people like me.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
chunkuli:
please how do l log into the sproufl account , l had passfolio account. please l need to sell my shares

You log in the way you log into any other account. If you have forgotten your password, click forget password, and link to change to new password would be sent to your email address and you change to new password.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bloomberg terminal is very expensive,

you can use this free terminal for US stock (https://godelnum.com/), it was created by Martin shkreli

godel terminal is in its beta stage and it is filled with bugs but you can report it if you encounter one, this terminal is faster than Bloomberg terminal

I used it last night and i was impressed
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chunkuli: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2023
thank you.
yok:

You log in the way you log into any other account. If you have forgotten your password, click forget password, and link to change to new password would be sent to your email address and you change to new password.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Napoleon55(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
yok:
STOCK SIGNAL FOR 3 JANUARY 2023
Happy new year to all. It 8s no big deal that many novice traders that started trading in the global market during the Covid lock down are now out of the market, some suffering big losses? No big deal it is a worldwide issue. To last in investing, you just neef to play by the rule (buy low sell high).

We are startibg this year with renewed optimism, no sentiment, we are prepared to play on the long and short side, today we will start with longs in mind (some inverse are already overbought), but we are ready to sell our postion if we see negative sentiments setting in.

Sorry no buy list for the general public today (the member always have a watchlist from us).

The chart below is our expectation for Nigeria market today. The members have our buy list plus comments for the major equities
Pls which bank card can u suggest for me,
GTB bank have stopped using their naira master card for international online payment,except u have dollar account.
Which other bank do suggest.
Thank u
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Napoleon55:

Pls which bank card can u suggest for me,
GTB bank have stopped using their naira master card for international online payment,except u have dollar account.
Which other bank do suggest.
Thank u

Actuall this matter is becoming a concern for anybody that pays International subscriptions. Due to the public nature of this forum, I am restraint from mentioning any banks. But we should continue to explore. Have you tried Access?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
LAST 2 DAYS HAS BEEN A BOMB IN THIS MARKET
With the stability in our portfolio and improvement in our winning trades, I am seriously considering, bring sone of my trades to Trove. At least if I get dividend I can easily cash them out, as long ad it is up to $5 minimum!!!

Let us continue to enjoy this market recovery, the last 2 days has been a big boom in the market. I think we can day AWA LOKAN in this forum to make profit
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
WHICH SECTOR ARE WE HUNTING FROM
Like we told our paying subsribers since yesterday, the probability of going wrong with Chinese related stocks at this moment is close to zero. Equally, energy and some other sectors (we equally mention them, and will release additional information tommorrow morning) will experience boom.

Okay you can check our twitter page, we mentioned a stock about 3 days ago too.

Let us make safety of our investments a priority!!!!

cool grin wink
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
WE NEED TO STRIVE FOR LONGEVITY IN THIS MARKET
The last 2 days have been sweet in the global market.

We are happy at our strategy of simple buy low sell high trafibg system.

You can check and see some cracy gain. BBBY is an example, but for us we do not take such risk. It is a case of slow and steady win the race.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Napoleon55(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2023
yok:

Actuall this matter is becoming a concern for anybody that pays International subscriptions. Due to the public nature of this forum, I am restraint from mentioning any banks. But we should continue to explore. Have you tried Access?
OK,thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
All banks have stopped or should be stopping int'l payment on naira card.

For you foreign transaction, get a prepaid dollar card(or whatever currency) you wish to take. Or open a dorm account.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
I AM ENJOYING THIS FORUM AND GLOBAL STOCKS
As expected by our message to the members this morning. The market recovery continues. China opening, US inflation declining and earning season added. The bulls must just show up.

What do I want to buy now: QLD

Just one of the stocks from our watchlist.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2023
MARKET FOR THE WEEK IS ENDED WAS SWEET- WHAT NEXT
There is temptation to start buying risky stocks again!!! But we will continue to restrain ourself. We have just reviewed our watchlist and we see one stock with multiple support points on the weekly chart.

Check our twitter page tommorrow for the stock.

We want to stay long in tjis market, so we will only buy low and sell high
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by alexnurreo(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2023
yok:

Hello Allexnuro, the Guy that had problem with Sprotfi withdrawal, can you telkus if you have recived your money. Also what are tge charges involved in wire transfer? I want to know the cahrges involved as the charge has kept me our of fubdong my tradezero account?

So let us know how tge matter was concluded.

Thanks. Whoever is ibterestef in more stock recommendations can visit our twitter page, we give you gists that will make you money!!!! https://mobile.twitter.com/analysistarget

I withdrew it my into my wema savings account and since I didn’t have a domicilary account, the bank was supposed to create a dom account for me automatically so I can withdraw my cash in dollars… instead they converted and paid into my savings account with cbn rate.. #450
So if you want to withdraw, I suggest you use UBA because even if you don’t have a dom account, they’ll create one for you automatically.. all you have to do is to walk into any branch, verify your account and collect your dollars then look for aboki to exchange it for you… I learnt all these the hard way with nobody to guide me.. not even on this nairaland and I don’t want people to make the same mistake I made..

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2023
MARKET IS COOLING DOWN
The market had been hot in the last one week. Today looks like a time for market to start cooling down against the US GDP rrport for next week Thursday.

There is no need to panic. Let us take profit if our position is under threat.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buy $GNS today at $2.09!

Thank me later.
Happy new year!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by RikudoSennin: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
OakPearl:
Buy $GNS today at $2.09!

Thank me later.
Happy new year!!!

Happy New Year Oakpearl. Short, Mid or Long term hold?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
IF WE CAN ALL ABIDE BY THE SIMPLE RULE: BUY LOW SELL HIGH, WE WILL MAKE MONEY
I observe that my portfolio has been stable for those stocks I bought at strong support despite the difficult nature of the current market.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Happy New Year Oakpearl. Short, Mid or Long term hold?

Happy new year bro.
Kai …so sorry didn’t get back here to respond.
Very short-mid term hold.
Depending on how long you can wait.
The stock kissed $6 today and is currently trading at $5.29 this minute.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.