Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (613368 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
achieverr:
LUCY is doing over 140% now at $3.53. Unfortunately not on Bamboo and Trove.

The BFLY you recommended last week is flying seriously right now as well. Thank goodness I got in when I did.

Happy for you.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
OakPearl:

Happy for you.
Enjoy!
$riot sold at $12.02.

Thanks boss
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by achieverr: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
OakPearl:

Happy for you.
Enjoy!
All thanks to you sir for your selflessness.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuhusna1: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
OakPearl:

BFLY is at $2.82!
Congratulations to all the million dollar men who went in.

Something is setting up as perfectly as BFLY.

Watch out for SLGC $3.07.
I will swing trade this one till Friday or possibly next week.
Hopefully, it delivers.
I sold my apple worth 4k usd and put on bfly at 2.4 you called it and I'm gonna ride it to all time high cos I have deleted the app so I won't be checking all the time
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chigo4u: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
abuhusna1:

I sold my apple worth 4k usd and put on bfly at 2.4 you called it and I'm gonna ride it to all time high cos I have deleted the app so I won't be checking all the time
What app do you use
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuhusna1: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
chigo4u:

What app do you use
Trove
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
abuhusna1:

What are the charges on trove like? Thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
I THINK THIS TROVE PEOPLE ARE MAD
I just try to us the small the small amount I have on Trove. To my surprise, they want to charge NGN4.9, when what I am buying is just NGN19. 7 in total

No story, I am withdrawing the cash and heading over to Chaka. We do not need to beg any app to be reasonable, we have our money and we can use it anywhere we want. This is why Sproutfi is best for me as at now.

And if Chaka, misbehave, I
say with my traditional local broken (Morgan of United Capital). I cannot even use these apps for local stocks, they are too small and charges high commission (sorry o CHAKA, TROVE AND others, we love you but you do not love yourselve ).

Don't mind me for using NGN it is our code for keeping things secret here. We only spend Naira in Nigeria
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by achieverr: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yok2:
I THINK THIS TROVE PEOPLE ARE MAD
I just try to us the small the small amount I have on Trove. To my surprise, they want to charge NGN4.9, when what I am buying is just NGN19. 7 in total

No story, I am withdrawing the cash and heading over to Chaka. We do not need to beg any app to be reasonable, we have our money and we can use it anywhere we want. This is why Sproutfi is best for me as at now.

And if Chaka, misbehave, I
say with my traditional local broken (Morgan of United Capital). I cannot even use these apps for local stocks, they are too small and charges high commission (sorry o CHAKA, TROVE AND others, we love you but you do not love yourselve ).

Don't mind me for using NGN it is our code for keeping things secret here. We only spend Naira in Nigeria
Same thing with Bamboo the charges are too much. A reasonable competitor is needed. Trove is even a no go area.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kmaster007: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Really... But me just download trove app, his Bamboo better Dan trove. Am new to the system
achieverr:
Same thing with Bamboo the charges are too much. A reasonable competitor is needed. Trove is even a no go area.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
GFAI on beast mode!
Pops 41% to $24!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
CYTO looking like it still has some gas to shoot beyond the $2.15 it is now.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
OakPearl:
GFAI on beast mode!
Pops 41% to $24!

GFAI has done 61% now $26.70!
When it moves, it’s smoking rocket 🚀 !
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
OakPearl:
GFAI on beast mode!
Pops 41% to $24!

OakPearl:

GFAI has done 61% now $26.70!
When it moves, it’s smoking rocket 🚀 !

GFAI blasts 💥 past $28!
70% gain today!
Smoking guns 💪🏼.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
OakPearl:

GFAI blasts 💥 past $28!
70% gain today!
Smoking guns 💪🏼.

And Guardforce AI ($GFAI) closes with a bang at $31.21 💥 with an 89% day gain on a day the general market falls for fear of a recession!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
OakPearl:

And Guardforce AI ($GFAI) closes with a bang at $31.21 💥 with an 89% day gain on a day the general market falls for fear of a recession!
😳
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by victichy: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2023
@OakPearl, I have been following this thread since it’s inception. I registered on Trove app because of this Thread (2019). So it’s over 3 years of investing. I have made over $50,000 deposits on Trove through Real estate Money hoping to invest for a long time and make some money. Unfortunately, most of the stocks I invested in Went down and my money as I speak has Been reduced to a little over 10k.

The Reason I am back writing, is because TROVE has refused to let me withdraw my money since January. I thought it was a joke but up till this moment I can’t withdraw my funds from trove. When I message them, the response I get is that Drivewealth is holding my money.

This is outrageous and I need people who are investing with Trove to be aware what the are doing. If there is any Trove staff available on here, I am making an appeal that I need my money, this is not fair. I NEED MY Money. You can’t hold my money for almost 4 months now and keep feeding me Bullsh*t.

Sorry for the typos. Na Vex I take write this.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
CXAI $2.77 is looking like the GFAI of today.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
AMST jumped from $4.85 to $5.30 before my very eyes.
Now $5.10.
Watch how it flies to over $5.50 and above today.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
OakPearl:

CXAI blows past $4 effortlessly.
Now $4.24.
Mad money!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=victichy post=122479712]@OakPearl, I have been following this thread since it’s inception. I registered on Trove app because of this Thread (2019). So it’s over 3 years of investing. I have made over $50,000 deposits on Trove through Real estate Money hoping to invest for a long time and make some money. Unfortunately, most of the stocks I invested in Went down and my money as I speak has Been reduced to a little over 10k.

You should be able to withdraw the money gradually, mayby not everything g at once. If the cash is on your account, withdrawing should be easy. Drivewealth cannot hold your money. But I know for some few stocks that are not easily tradeable, the broker may need to tell drivewealth to sell for you. You make the request and Trove will pass it to Drivewealth and I am sure drivewealth should be through in like 2 days. Sproutfi did like that for me on GEL,

Also, you should be telling some of the new people, those stocks that made you lose so much money.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by victichy: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=Yok2 post=122492790][/quote]

Thanks for your response. I have tried contacting them, I have tried withdrawing small amounts, but nothings worked. They told me the are yet to hear from drive wealth. For almost 4 months now. This is not right. I feel like they are being sneaky.

Basically. It was COVID stocks that made me loss 70% of my funds.

Do not Trade with Trove, their Support Socks and they don’t care about You. I have send couple of messages and no response from them and I feel like I am at their mercy.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
DESPITE ALL THE ISSUES- CHAKA DID WELL TODAY
Complain that plaform was not working. Chaka responded swiftly and[b] I was able to place my my trade for the day. [/b]Quite commendable.

We are enjoying early Christmas here, problem is choosing if you should take your profit and jump to another. On some accounts Mara should be above 20% in profit at the moment and URANIUM sector is begging whoever cares to come for free money
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
OakPearl:

CXAI blows past $4 effortlessly.
Now $4.24.
Mad money!

CXAI as predicted is doing the GFAI today as it sets up nicely to shoot above $5. Currently $4.96!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by achieverr: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
$5.92 now. I couldn’t buy because it’s not on Bamboo and Trove rate this afternoon didn’t tally with that of investing.com. Congratulations to those who got in on this.
OakPearl:
Right as I kept checking the technical analysis and fundamentals to understand the reasons for this stock performance, it got to $7.9 shocked

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
OakPearl:

CXAI as predicted is doing the GFAI today as it sets up nicely to shoot above $5. Currently $4.96!

CXAI continues to prove me right.
Blows past not just $5 but breezes past $6 like no man’s business!
Now $6.59 at over 300% dey gain!
I am officially 123% up on this trade today! Wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by achieverr: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
OakPearl:

Yes it is boss. Wondering could possibly be the reason for this. No major news.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
OakPearl:

Before I could run commentary on CXAI crossing $7 it has rocketed past $8!
Now $8.32!
Steroids!🚀 🚀 🚀
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
OakPearl:

Before I could run commentary on CXAI crossing $7 it has rocketed past $8!
Now $8.32!
Steroids!🚀 🚀 🚀
I am officially out of this stock at 160% profit today!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by twosquare(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Please, which app do you use for US stocks?
OakPearl:

I am officially out of this stock at 160% profit today!

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.