Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (620866 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Johnwrite(m): 5:03pm On May 01
So nice
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:05pm On May 01
Zagee:

Absolutely. Observing for re-entrance. Thanks to bamboo, you'd have to do it with precision else, you'd be losing $1 on every average down...
smiley smiley

Will likely go back to the prespike level and I don't think it will go up like that until house finalize the bill

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 7:53pm On May 01
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:08pm On May 02
TARGET TECHNICAL MARKET UPDATE 2 MAY 2024
Higher for longer rate is still in play, we maintain our current position of being long term bullish, but we want to slow down as there is much risk in the market. Chinese stocks are comming up strong. We have mantioned some Chinese stocks for our Caucus members.

Wishing all safe investing
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:24pm On May 02
Needs to say this again, don't buy any stock when it spikes or is currently spiking. If you are not in it before it spiked hold your peace because shorties will surely bring it down so wait or look for another stock to buy. Is either you are in it before spiking if not hold your peace. Also, look for stocks with potential catalyst.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:18am On May 04
Patient in this market pays with what have learned so far, I currently hold 2 pennies foxo and KTRA. Both have catalyst and will wait it out till at least 100% gain

Foxo catalyst: potential merger, AI inclusion in their operations but will likely do RS to meet up with continue listing requirements. 1:5 1:10 if the do 1:10 free float will be 405k if they do 1:5 free float will be 800k and if no dilution they can squeeze about 250% after RS from 1.75-3.5$ post RS

KTRA catalyst: merger with TUHURA and the reverse split can be around 1:20 and 1:35
If they push it to 0.40 before the RS the post Merger price will be around 8-14$ with free float of 4m+ and OS of 10m in my calculations then they can push it to 30-50$ am
Ready to wait for both outcome

Just my own assumptions which may be right or wrong.

DD applies

Not adding a dime to my small account again my friend 192 turned 535 has given me more confidence that my small money can grow bigger with time

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 11:07am On May 04
aremso:
Patient in this market pays with what have learned so far, I currently hold 2 pennies foxo and KTRA. Both have catalyst and will wait it out till at least 100% gain

Foxo catalyst: potential merger, AI inclusion in their operations but will likely do RS to meet up with continue listing requirements. 1:5 1:10 if the do 1:10 free float will be 405k if they do 1:5 free float will be 800k and if no dilution they can squeeze about 250% after RS from 1.75-3.5$ post RS

KTRA catalyst: merger with TUHURA and the reverse split can be around 1:20 and 1:35
If they push it to 0.40 before the RS the post Merger price will be around 8-14$ with free float of 4m+ and OS of 10m in my calculations then they can push it to 30-50$ am

DD applies

Not adding a dime to my small account again my friend 192 turned 535 has given me more confidence that my small money can grow bigger with time

192 what?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Stan2330(m): 12:20pm On May 04
aremso:

DD applies

Thank you for this info
WAGMI
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aremsssoo: 12:28pm On May 04
Penboy:

192 what?

Capital YES came in with 442 which reduced to 193 or 192 I booked the loss and enter another one Ooooo ttttt rrr kkkk at 00000.....18 gave 1.066kunits pulled out at 0000..50 do the calculation account is for my friend and since she a busy person I took it from her since I was the one that introduced her to US stocks. I have bought 3.7k units of KTRA for total sum of 530 and am expecting 100% here so before you know it 192 has turned 1k

I wrote that way cos bot has taken my major account for now I don't know what it flagged. Very doable have watched guys in US turned 1.5k to over 1m with time all I needed to do is to study how they achieved that and follow their patterns
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aremsssoo: 12:45pm On May 04
For those that hates RS let me share my mentee story, I told her to buy AKA as I mentioned it here last year. She bought around 0.........50 they did RS leaving the free float at 900k+ as at the time she screen shot her holding to me at 9 dolls she was on +85% now AKA is 25 so do the calculationd
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:36pm On May 05
CHAKA SHOCKED ME WITH ONE OF THEIR BEST RESPONSES TO A CUSTOMER'S REQUEST
During the week CHAKA added on new ticker to their plaform!!!

It was done just because I asked for it (I have checked the ticker 0rior to making the request, it was not there. All I did was to tell them to add the ticker and I gave then the following details:

Ticker name: xxxxx
Approximate Market Capitalisation: $373million

And in less than 10 minutes I got a message that the ticker is now available on Chaka (they even sent me the screen shot).

I thought it was a joke (actually there are some thickers available in Chaka, but if you trade them , it will never be executed, like YINN or the inverse, SOXS, BSM), so I was thinking this may be those tickers that are available, but your trades may be REJECTED, so I put in my order, voala it was executed tge stock hit my account. Again, second day I bought the stock again.

So, if you have a favorite stock and you are on Chaka, just try and as for it. And if your request is turned down, let us ask the for the criteria they use in putting a ticker on their platform. For example a stock like GCT, is not there, but this stock is making waves in the market ( I did not border to ask, as with about 3 active alternatives, there is a limit we should push things).

Going forward into the new week, Monday may probably start on a bullish note, as the type of employment report on Friday favour's rate cut, and rate cut creates excitement for investors.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aremsssoo: 6:52am On May 06
yok:
CHAKA SHOCKED ME WITH ONE OF THEIR BEST RESPONSES TO A CUSTOMER'S REQUEST
During the week CHAKA added on new ticker to their plaform!!!

It was done just because I asked for it (I have checked the ticker 0rior to making the request, it was not there. All I did was to tell them to add the ticker and I gave then the following details:

Ticker name: xxxxx
Approximate Market Capitalisation: $373million

And in less than 10 minutes I got a message that the ticker is now available on Chaka (they even sent me the screen shot).

I thought it was a joke (actually there are some thickers available in Chaka, but if you trade them , it will never be executed, like YINN or the inverse, SOXS, BSM), so I was thinking this may be those tickers that are available, but your trades may be REJECTED, so I put in my order, voala it was executed tge stock hit my account. Again, second day I bought the stock again.

So, if you have a favorite stock and you are on Chaka, just try and as for it. And if your request is turned down, let us ask the for the criteria they use in putting a ticker on their platform. For example a stock like GCT, is not there, but this stock is making waves in the market ( I did not border to ask, as with about 3 active alternatives, there is a limit we should push things).

Going forward into the new week, Monday may probably start on a bullish note, as the type of employment report on Friday favour's rate cut, and rate cut creates excitement for investors.

I think I asked for a ticket to be added on bamboo too but they sent me list of criteria it will meet before it can be added.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:59am On May 06
Aremsssoo:

I think I asked for a ticket to be added on bamboo too but they sent me list of criteria it will meet before it can be added.

Good, you can post the criteria and then we can start sending our favorites tickers to the various Nigerian platforms. The foreign based platforms have no problem (average availble stock is over 6000- six thousand minimum). Here, Chaka is most affected. Chaka is a platform that is strong due to financial capacity/reputation/experience of the founders (they have been a SEC Nigeria Broker for ages!!!). So, you can see why some of us are endear to Chaka (longevity in stock broking business at least for the family of the Founder)
.So they have a name/reputation they can protect and guard jealousy.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aremsssoo: 3:28pm On May 06
yok:

Good, you can post the criteria and then we can start sending our favorites tickers to the various Nigerian platforms. The foreign based platforms have no problem (average availble stock is over 6000- six thousand minimum). Here, Chaka is most affected. Chaka is a platform that is strong due to financial capacity/reputation/experience of the founders (they have been a SEC Nigeria Broker for ages!!!). So, you can see why some of us are endear to Chaka (longevity in stock broking business at least for the family of the Founder)
.So they have a name/reputation they can protect and guard jealousy.

I didn't save the details then
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:02pm On May 06
A WEEK LIKE THIS WITH NO HIGH IMPACT NEWS!!!
This week should be a sweet week, with RUSSEL, technology and communication section showing bullish chart pattern.

The week should rank high in terms of profit for our portfolio.

There is no looking back, there will be longevity in this market as long as we learn how to play it.

Wishing everybody a sweet trading week.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aremsssoo: 6:58pm On May 07
For those that asked about my stocks, if am to open new position the following stocks falls within my criteria

O T R K
LXEH

My entry will be 0.15-0.22, 0.35-0.40

DD applies
Am not currently in them as am holistically following my strategy
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:37am On May 08
TARGET TECHNICAL MARKET COMNENT 8 MAY 2024
Tiday is an equal opportunity chance for the bull/bears. So we may start going into cash.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:28pm On May 08
WITH TIME WE WILL LEARN TO OBEY ONE OF THE CARDINAL RULES THAT REAL & PROFESSIONAL TRADERS FOLLOW
We should not trade earnings? Trading earnings can be tempting, but it may likely lead to a large loss if for any reason the market fails to accept the earnings (some stocks go down on good earnings SMCI, UBER etc are examples).

Somehow, market seem to have made a small recovery at tge latter part of tge trading day. So tommorow, although looks unusual toward the weekend, we may see some recovery.

Wishing everybody a good night rest. To mm9row will be another day. Today, we resisted the temptation tk put back our proceed from exiting a trade back into the market!!! We just need to learn to may, there are days that is not safe
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alexas58: 5:08am On May 09
$TEO is showing great positive strength
Volume is coming in for the breakout

I think this trade personally is a good buy!

Spx and DJI are showing us that we can still get a rally

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:22am On May 09
I WANT TO TELL CHAKA TO ADD "BITO"- TODAY

Try it. You will see it is not in the platform.

Before close of market today, it may be added to the platform.

So let us see.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IHelp: 11:09am On May 09
yok:

So let us see.

This?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 1:39pm On May 09
yok:

So let us see.

After the above request Chaka added the ticker-- see confirmation mail below

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:47pm On May 09
CHAKA HAS BEEN RESPONSIVE ADDING MORE TICKERS.

So if there is a ticker that you see on a platform like Trove that is not on Chaka, just let us know and I will email Chaka to add it.

However, on my side, I will only e-mail Chaka if the stock has a minimum market cap/AUM of up to $300Million.

We are going to have a good time in this forum as we get more stocks added in a platform like Chaka.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:14am On May 10
Where is ponzihater, henrimoto...... Been a while I read from them

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 7:34am On May 10
aremso:
Where is ponzihater, henrimoto...... Been a while I read from them
Baba Aremso, Good morning Sir. I'm on Observation mode. 😆

Thanks for the mention. Hope you are Good Sir... Weldone Sir.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:52am On May 11
henrimoto:
Baba Aremso, Good morning Sir. I'm on Observation mode. 😆

Thanks for the mention. Hope you are Good Sir... Weldone Sir.

Am fine bro, with time we will make it big here bro.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:08am On May 11
I watched someone put foxo Offer at $18 I quickly checked my calculator do the maths of my small position at $18 I just laughed and prayed it gets there, but my own analysis is this, they will likely do RS of either 1:5 or 1:10 then free float will come to around 400-800kunits with post RS price of 1.75-3.50 that means if they do RS at 0.35. but if they push it to 0.45 post RS price will be 2.25-4.5. then with lower free float and good news they can pump it even 20

For KTRA someone put his offer at 55 I laughed harder wow wow cos with my small position at that price will be great but that will only happen after merger and RS then success of their cancer drugs then another company can offer to even buy them at $90 cos of the money they will make from the cancer drugs.

In both am patiently waiting

DD applies

Just my own analysis which may be wrong or right

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.