Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (612026 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
OakPearl:

It’s a “halt fest” with TOP.
Almost every move is halted and it continues upwards to the 🔝 never the less. The stock that started the day at about $70 is now $144!!!😳😳😳

Blood money.
Top at $199 halted!
Mad house!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tenderjunkie: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
OakPearl:

Blood money.
Top at $199 halted!
Mad house!
I've been unable to get in embarassed embarassed.

Sproutfi not sending my trade
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jumped into MEGL, sympathy play with TOP.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
OakPearl:

Blood money.
Top at $199 halted!
Mad house!

After hitting over $230, TOP begins it’s descent. The speed of descent means another round of halts until it stabilizes.
Be safe!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
CVRX 13.05 rising.
Don’t get too used to TOP.
It’s abnormal movement.
This is a gradual movement.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
I AM HAPPY TO BE INVOLVED IN GLOBAL STOCKS
I am happy here. How I wish I have started earlier!!!

I am happy because I am building a strong base with quality stocks. I may not get into the day trading type of stocks , but I can say I am extremely happy with my stock picks. Today we picked another dividend paying stock through Chaka! Why Chaka, I want to put what I believe in to practice, I like the ease of withdrawing my dividend from time to time for which Chaka will be good, at least we can withdraw minimum of $5, looks small, but is dividend which will be close to free money. tongue grin cheesy

Stock at good buying point: ET, TDS

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kaybee7000(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
OakPearl:
CVRX 13.05 rising.
Don’t get too used to TOP.
It’s abnormal movement.
This is a gradual movement.

Reply to ur mail,I need ur digits

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by twosquare(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
It's good to be back! I was taken out by antispam bot, it looks like there is a particular company that shouldn't be mentioned on this platform. A rival of CZ.

Anyways, I didn't have the opportunity to tell you guys around that period to get Mobileye Global Inc. (MBLY) stocks when it was 20% down. It is an Israeli company dealing with self-driving vehicle technology.

I think it has bounced back, still at 16%, 7% for the week. It will recover. May be a good investment.

NFA, DYOR.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by paulGrundy(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2023
Am curious guys, those from Nigeria, how do they fund and withdraw from the investment apps.
OakPearl
twosquare

Am new

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by twosquare(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
paulGrundy:
Am curious guys, those from Nigeria, how do they fund and withdraw from the investment apps.

Am new
It depends on the app you use. For now, I use Bamboo. Some use Trove, which I think it's better than Bamboo. I can be corrected. You may need to read the thread from the beginning to find out more.

Oakpearl can advise accordingly on which apps are the best...

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kaybee7000(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2023
AGBA
GSUN
VIRI

Morning millionaires,all these are riped to be executed once the market open at the current price

See u there guyz
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by invincible007(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2023
earned massively with TOP stock.
I think TROVE platform is very good.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2023
OakPearl:
Shares of First Republic Bank tumbled more than 49% after the regional bank posted its latest quarterly results, saying late Monday that deposits dropped 40% to $104.5 billion in the first quarter but have since stabilized.

The regional bank has been closely watched after investors grew concerned it could face the same fate as Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank, whose closures set off an industry crisis last month. First Republic shares have collapsed more than 93% so far this year.

In my opinion which of course is not final, this bank looks like it will be seized by the US Authorities.
Avoid the stock and any other regional banks for now.

BREAKING!
Another bank bytes the dust!
This time, it’s First Republic Bank in US.

I sounded an alarm here about avoiding this stock in the last paragraph of my attached post here.

Regulators took possession of First Republic on Monday, resulting in the third failure of an American bank since March, after a last-ditch effort to persuade rival lenders to keep the ailing bank afloat failed.

JPMorgan Chase then acquired all of First Republic’s deposits, including those that are uninsured, and a “substantial majority of assets,” according to a release.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tenderjunkie: 11:08am On May 01, 2023
OakPearl:

BREAKING!

I sounded an alarm here about avoiding this stock in the last paragraph of my attached post here.

Regulators took possession of First Republic on Monday, resulting in the third failure of an American bank since March, after a last-ditch effort to persuade rival lenders to keep the ailing bank afloat failed.

JPMorgan Chase then acquired all of First Republic’s deposits, including those that are uninsured, and a “substantial majority of assets,” according to a release.
Is this good news for crypto market?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kaybee7000(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2023
OakPearl:

BREAKING!

The question is will all these crashing stocks bounce back so that we can follow the stock progress process ?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Is this good news for crypto market?

It’s always good news for cryptocurrency whenever the traditional banking sector is hit with crisis.

But you have to be sure what the charts are saying about entry and exit price to know when to enter.

As of now, Bitcoin hasn’t reacted positively to this news yet and that’s a bit strange.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2023
Kaybee7000:

The question is will all these crashing stocks bounce back so that we can follow the stock progress process ?

All which stocks?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 1:12pm On May 01, 2023
Hudi looks interesting. Can we see a run to $15?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kaybee7000(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2023
OakPearl:

All which stocks?

Let's start from this one u mentioned ,will it bounce back cos I remembered this is how Alibaba started and still never bounce back till now
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 2:35pm On May 01, 2023
YerYer:
Hudi looks interesting. Can we see a run to $15?

Entered HUDI @$7.5, stop loss $5.5. Very small size
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2023
NNOX making a less volatile but steady move from $9.31 to $10.74

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2023
SNTG showing strength $5.70
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2023
OakPearl:
SNTG showing strength $5.70

SNTG halted at $8.09!
These halts have a way of taking out the steam in these runs!😡
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2023
GDC getting halted per second $16.74
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2023
OakPearl:
GDC getting halted per second $16.74

Seems to have run its course after hitting $25 and back around $17.77
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2023
BAOS on a parabolic trajectory $12.09!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by twosquare(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2023
grin grin...market manipulation...oyinbo and fraud
OakPearl:

SNTG halted at $8.09!
These halts have a way of taking out the steam in these runs!😡
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2023
At this rate of incessant price halts that knocks off the energy in price increases, it’s a dangerous market place!
Caution ⛔️
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2023
OakPearl:

GDC not done yet.
Powers to $37 in power hour!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 8:22pm On May 01, 2023
YerYer:

Stopped out for a small loss.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 8:23pm On May 01, 2023
OakPearl:

LOL these small cap stocks just pop for no reason. Crazy stuff
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kaybee7000(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2023
YerYer:

Am entering at 3.50 or lower

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum