Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610798 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Wetin una do all this international brokerages...........🤣😂
. Very sad. I managed to open Etoro back in the days. They later closed it with a ban on Naija. I hope Tinubu can bring d required confidence back to the int comm. Buhari caused a lot of havoc for the system.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Also recommended by some analyst........

Nice one bro. I just do personal findings and I have some criteria I look for in a stock once it meets that criteria I jumped in. The stock can hit $10 before the year runs out. Another one that will blow mind is GAN. Another one is FIXX I told my friends yesterday that it would hit 1$ yesterday and if it hit it bye Janet be that I got in at 0.94 it closed at 1.09 hoping to hold till 8$ it was FIXX and RBT that rescued my little portfolio.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2023
aremso:

Nice one bro. I just do personal findings and I have some criteria I look for in a stock once it meets that criteria I jumped in. The stock can hit $10 before the year runs out. Another one that will blow mind is GAN. Another one is FIXX I told my friends yesterday that it would hit 1$ yesterday and if it hit it bye Janet be that I got in at 0.94 it closed at 1.09 hoping to hold till 8$ it was FIXX and RBT that rescued my little portfolio.

According to some analyst........

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

According to some analyst........

Bro. Thanks for the info, they might be right or wrong but for me am holding that stock to my target level. I have a personal assessment of stocks which I set, I may be wrong or right but that stock to me will move higher than where they predicted it will get to. So am a long time holder. I discovered the stock late so I entered late at 1.74$ it got to 2$ before pulling back for GAN and 0.94 for FIXX.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Check this stock.
TSHA. I entered at 0.65$

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2023
aremso:

Bro. Thanks for the info, they might be right or wrong but for me am holding that stock to my target level. I have a personal assessment of stocks which I set, I may be wrong or right but that stock to me will move higher than where they predicted it will get to. So am a long time holder. I discovered the stock late so I entered late at 1.74$ it got to 2$ before pulling back for GAN and 0.94 for FIXX.

Exactly....... Investors should be aware and understand that fact, it might go up or down........

People that invest, should fully understand the concept of investing (if they don't, best to leave your money under your pillow)...........

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Dapimp30: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Pls, can anyone recommend the best money transfer apps for funding my SPROUTFI stock account.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Check this
HLTH got it 0.38 your DD!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
Willie2015:

Those of us that were able...
to open with Trading212 back in the days were lucky...
Nothing as smooth as zero trade commission...

Trading212 is quite a good platform...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Wetin una do all this international brokerages...........🤣😂

Ask Emefiele
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
aremso:

Be careful with penny stocks too....
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
ukay2:

Ask Emefiele

He is in detention.........😂😜
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
ukay2:

Very true........ Remember, $TSLA was once almost a penny stock ..........😭😂

Life is a gamble........ Only the gamblers..........😜😂

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
ukay2:

Trading212 is quite a good platform...

Have you tried webull...... Download make we enjoy slice of fractional share .......😜

https://www.webull-uk.com/s/vTzukLUlBsNM8qTFWv
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried webull...... Download make we enjoy slice of fractional share .......😜

https://www.webull-uk.com/s/vTzukLUlBsNM8qTFWv

I am OK with Trading212 and Freetrade for now...thank you Boss
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
ukay2:

I am OK with Trading212 and Freetrade for now...thank you Boss

I am everywhere...... I just scatter all my investments.......😜😂
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chunkuli: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
what are you buying pls?
ukay2:

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2023
ukay2:

Sure bro. I do my personal findings before I buy!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Very true........ Remember, $TSLA was once almost a penny stock ..........😭😂

Life is a gamble........ Only the gamblers..........😜😂

Yes o bro. RTB was on $12 for almost 4months before it started coming down. As at yesterday RBT has given me almost 70% in less than a week. NAT was my first US stock it has done $1.40 before and moved from there to $5 and it pays dividend that even ecobank that even pays dividend in dollar can't pay. 0.60$. my take is I see them all as risk taking not even gambling one should just do his or per personal findings before getting into. Am holding about 13 stocks is only 2 that I don't really like the movement. A friend told me she bought PGY around 0.60$ sold at 0.90 she is regretting now cos pgy is heading to $3 my only reason is just that am careful not do anything Chinese stock cos of their cold war wt US anything can happen. Just know your risk. NAT today has about 16% DY

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by debosalau(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Willie2015:

Try and use a VPN..
And give us a feedback...
I fund every month ...

Is there a way around creating account with them?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coputa(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2023
coputa:
STOCK TO WATCH

EGLX
Current price;$0.43
Highest price;$1.08
Lowest price;$0.39

It's share price has been stable over the last three months

It's revenue is meaningful (CA$199M)

It's earnings are forecast to grow at an average of 98.9&% per year for the next 3 years.

Their shares has been stable over the past 3 months.

It is trading at 89.3% below analyst extimate of it's fair value.

Trade at good value compared to peers

Analyst in good agreement that stock will rise by 461.8%
This stock is acting up to it's billings, just three weeks after placing it on the radar of stock to watch,it has moved from $0.43 to $0.60, that's 40% rise.Theres still much room for growth in the weeks ahead.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
coputa:
This stock is acting up to it's billings, just three weeks after placing it on the radar of stock to watch,it has moved from $0.43 to $0.60, that's 40% rise.Theres still much room for growth in the weeks ahead.

I have a bet of 8$ in this stock, I came on board at o.52
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coputa(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
aremso:

I have a bet of 8$ in this stock, I came on board at o.52
Yes,it has the potentials
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Just did one analysis now, if the money I used to buy RBT is used to buy zenith Bank at even 20naira and zenith rose to max 70 naira max if I sell I will get about 700k as gain that is if it get to that point which I doubt cos what is coming to banking sector in naija is doing press up. The same money in RBT holding to my TP the gain will be 6.5m convert to naira. Foreign stock is the best bet.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
aremso:
Just did one analysis now, if the money I used to buy RBT is used to buy zenith Bank at even 20naira and zenith rose to max 70 naira max if I sell I will get about 700k as gain that is if it get to that point which I doubt cos what is coming to banking sector in naija is doing press up. The same money in RBT holding to my TP the gain will be 6.5m convert to naira. Foreign stock is the best bet.

God told Abraham to leave his comfort zone and he never looked back or compared his present location to his former location.

You have moved to NYSE, concentrate on your new zone and no need for comparison.

Move forward and keep mastering the NYSE....WELL DONE

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2023
ukay2:

God told Abraham to leave his comfort zone and he never looked back or compared his present location to his former location.

You have moved to NYSE, concentrate on your new zone and no need for comparison.

Move forward and keep mastering the NYSE....WELL DONE

Lolllll this is stocks and not Abraham matter ooo am still coming to NSE when I hit my target. Comparison is good for me so I know what am doing, in all I do in life I set target and put parameters there to checkmate me if am meeting up or not so the comparison is needed for me to hit the target set. Have had several sleepless nights researching on stocks and areas of interest so I will still come back to NSE but for now let me keep the 🔥 burning here

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2023
debosalau:

Is there a way around creating account with them?

No
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Elsueno:
Lmao, most of this Nigerian U.S trading apps are crazy expensive....U can use foreign app for years with little commission to non at all for years...but 9ja own, small thing crazy commission, some with even something call maintenance fee like d thieving banks.... metchew, make i just concentrate on NSE & gold jare!
How do you invest in gold? By buying physical gold, ETF or electronically via international bank online platform? Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pls. If one wants to benefit on the upward movement of a stock's price due to an upcoming impressive quarterly earnings report, When is the suitable time to take advantage ? Is it before the report date or after the report date ?

Cc: coputa
Yok
Ukay2
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
seyisanya:
How do you invest in gold? By buying physical gold, ETF or electronically via international bank online platform? Thanks.

I prefer physical but u can do it anyway u feel comfortable with, not much difference.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
henrimoto:

Pls. If one wants to benefit on the upward movement of a stock's price due to an upcoming impressive quarterly earnings report, When is the suitable time to take advantage ? Is it before the report date or after the report date ?

Cc: coputa
Yok
Ukay2

It depends on your waiting time....

Like l expect good performance from Canadian Pacific Railway plc (CP) from their recent merger with the Kansas city railway, l took position at $73, l am in for a very long-term time with the CP now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum