Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (612435 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
aremso:
I have this feeling FIXX will do $15-20 wt time

I am already up 35.5%....…...🤣😜

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Time for dorime......🎉🎇🎉

Running 41%

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
aremso:

Running 41%

Nah rocket 🚀 dey hin yansh o......🚀😜

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 3:50am On Aug 02, 2023
aremso:

Running 41%

98.70% gain...... 🎉🚀

£132 profit, cannot be sniffed at .......🎇🤣

The market closed on a massive high ........🤣😜

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Lexusgs430:

98.70% gain...... 🎉🚀

£132 profit, cannot be sniffed at .......🎇🤣

The market closed on a massive high ........🤣😜

Bro u don hammer ooo abeg remember your guy ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:28am On Aug 02, 2023
Lexusgs430:

I am already up 35.5%....…...🤣😜

Bro. You are doing good ooo, don't forget your guy ooo😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:35am On Aug 02, 2023
For those holding cannabis stock hold if u can is going to be a long ride for me. I usually do away with stock not obeying my calling but cannabis am holding,there is one I gave a trial and doing gbelo gbebo just taking one eye to look at it, I will soon fire it when I see a good replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2023
aremso:
For those holding cannabis stock hold if u can is going to be a long ride for me. I usually do away with stock not obeying my calling but cannabis am holding,there is one I gave a trial and doing gbelo gbebo just taking one eye to look at it, I will soon fire it when I see a good replacement.
Good morning, Oga Aremso. Hope say no be ACB or IMCC ...? ACB no gree leave that spot wey e dey...IMCC dey go back and Font..

I just dey wait till next Wednesday/Thursday for CGC..Earning Report

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2023
henrimoto:
Good morning, Oga Aremso. Hope say no be ACB or IMCC ...? ACB no gree leave that spot wey e dey...IMCC dey go back and Font..

I just dey wait till next Wednesday/Thursday for CGC..Earning Report

I think TILRAY, CGC and IMCC will move. TILRAY has done 30% already wt my small holdings

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2023
US credit rating was downgraded so stocks went bearish. This morning premarket S&P, DOW and NASDAQ indexies are loosing big.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
RBT premarket is looking good, it can do 1.50-1.7 today

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by watersys: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
aremso:
RBT premarket is looking good, it can do 1.50-1.7 today

Good day Aremso, I am a newbie pls I will like to have your WhatsApp. Mine is 07033477278 for mentorship.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
RBT firing 41%
FREQ 16%

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
watersys:

Good day Aremso, I am a newbie pls I will like to have your WhatsApp. Mine is 07033477278 for mentorship.

Your risk appetite matters in this journey!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
DESPITE MARKET BEIGN DOWN TODAY I FEEL HAPPY LOOKING AT THE QUALITY OF STOCKS IN MY PORTFOLIO

My portfolio is down, but looking at the quality of our stocks plus our indicators I am happy. The fact that I have stocks that can recover soon put my mind at rest.

Finally, our individual strategy can be different. If I am building a strong portfolio for the future, I have to ignore some instant gratification offered by day trading.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2023
This could be diamond in the mud, I don't have on bamboo. Your DD!

TTOO

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
aremso:
This could be diamond in the mud, I don't have on bamboo. Your DD!

TTOO

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
The stock market is for the strong. Seeing a minus on your portfolio does not look interesting. The bright side is that time is your friend in the market, if you know how to use it correctly.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
The stock market is for the strong. Seeing a minus on your portfolio does not look interesting. The bright side is that time is your friend in the market, if you know how to use it correctly.
True talk. The little I understand about this market is that RECOVERY & OVER-TAKING happens very well here.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Sure bro that was why I was telling the other newbie who wants mentoring to go and check his risk appetite if he doesn't have taste for risk taking then the journey of wealth making via stocks is not for him. A guy chatted me up on RBT that hey is dropping ooo I told him if he wants to sell he can sell. I was the one who told all my friends to buy it and have said they can sell so I can have my rest. Since 2006 till date playing local have seen the good the bad and the ugly so nothing new. Journey to financial freedom via stock market is not for the faint hearted!

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
aremso:

Sure bro that was why I was telling the other newbie who wants mentoring to go and check his risk appetite if he doesn't have taste for risk taking then the journey of wealth making via stocks is not for him. A guy chatted me up on RBT that hey is dropping ooo I told him if he wants to sell he can sell. I was the one who told all my friends to buy it and have said they can sell so I can have my rest. Since 2006 till date playing local have seen the good the bad and the ugly so nothing new. Journey to financial freedom via stock market is not for the faint hearted!

Exactly. The fact that you always tell people to do their due diligence is gold. Every man should take responsibility for his own financial decisions at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Today RBT chop better slap left, right, back, center and front but still closed at -5% loss. FREQ same but still closed +10%

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:46am On Aug 04, 2023
This stock surged 20% during trading yesterday but closed at 6% so I dig deep to know what was the cause and I discovered that they were awarded $28m contract by the Federal on health related issues.

HLTH.

Your DD!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2023
aremso:
This stock surged 20% during trading yesterday but closed at 6% so I dig deep to know what was the cause and I discovered that they were awarded $28m contract by the Federal on health related issues.

HLTH.

Your DD!
Oga Aremso, thank you for this Update. I noticed too that it was toward the end of the trading day, the stock moved.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2023
Portfolio should be green today, premarket indexes are greenish!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
US economy added 180k+ jobs in the month of July this should have +ve effects on the market.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alexas58: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
If you trade USA stocks
I think this stock Wayfair Inc should be on your potfolio sitting patiently like a bomb waiting to explode!

$Wayfair

Trade broke out on excellent volume!
Happy trading
Happy investing

N/b: this post is only for educational purpose only

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
aremso:
Portfolio should be green today, premarket indexes are greenish!

Spot on boss. We are up today
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Spot on boss. We are up today

My RBT and HLTH received the thorough beaten of their life. HLTH got beaten to -17% but recovering gradually. For RBT any attempt to recover received stiff resistance!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
For those holding RBT and HLTH follow your investment plan oooo u are the manager of your portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
aremso:

My RBT and HLTH received the thorough beaten of their life. HLTH got beaten to -17% but recovering gradually. For RBT any attempt to recover received stiff resistance!

I was celebrating too early. I collect today again. We try on Monday.

My stocks are heavy weight. Tesla, Meta, Google, etc . So I believe these are temporary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.