Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (609966 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
@Aremso. Baba! Na WA o! You see wetin AXLA dey do ? From $0.10 to $1.30 !!!! Oluwa o. Na within 9 days o.

Thank You! For the Enlightenment on PRCH stock.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
BIG MONEY IS TELLING US TO CASH SOME OF OUR PROFITS AHEAD OF THE HIGH IMPACT CPI REPORT

That is what is currently going on. So for tommorrow, expect the bear?

But after the news, we can then start planning what to do.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2023
henrimoto:
@Aremso. Baba! Na WA o! You see wetin AXLA dey do ? From $0.10 to $1.30 !!!! Oluwa o. Na within 9 days o.

I wanted to buy but not on bamboo, Covid stuffs boosted the stock

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2023
henrimoto:

All the health stocks on my radar are moving up I think is because of Covid, HLTH got to 73c yesterday before pulling back despite the bear

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2023
yok:
BIG MONEY IS TELLING US TO CASH SOME OF OUR PROFITS AHEAD OF THE HIGH IMPACT CPI REPORT

That is what is currently going on. So for tommorrow, expect the bear?

But after the news, we can then start planning what to do.

Thanks for the info, but those on strong support can they still fall further?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2023
aremso:

All the health stocks on my radar are moving up I think is because of Covid, HLTH got to 73c yesterday before pulling back despite the bear
.True. I read COVID related cases are on the increase and they are yet to enter their fall season - which will start from next month, October.

And gist on when pirs-220 will announce their phase 1 trial ? I read that the pirs-220 is related to COVID treatment. Any gist on this from your research ?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2023
henrimoto:
.True. I read COVID related cases are on the increase and they are yet to enter their fall season - which will start from next month, October.

And gist on when pirs-220 will announce their phase 1 trial ? I read that the pirs-220 is related to COVID treatment. Any gist on this from your research ?

It was not stated, I added small again. Am holding all my positions tight I want RBT to tank but is like it has develop new support at 45-46c I will add small again.

A company bought over 15m units of PIRS last month
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2023
aremso:

It was not stated, I added small again. Am holding all my positions tight I want RBT to tank but is like it has develop new support at 45-46c I will add small again.

A company bought over 15m units of PIRS last month
hmnn... 15m !! That's serious!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2023
henrimoto:
hmnn... 15m !! That's serious!

BVF incorp bought 15.5m units
Silver capital management bought 961k+
Transactions executed 15/8/2023

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2023
ENERGY AND BITCOIN SECTORS LOOKING GOOD THIS MORNING
Energy sector is showing some energy to the uptrend. For the likes of Bitcoin stocks, using BTC/USD as our guide, Bitcoin is in a low risk buying zone at the moment.

Secondly, we do not like bear market, however, if the bear has come, there is nothing we can do but to acknowledge it. But, if we are opportuned to have spare cash at a time when the bear is tired in some stocks, then we can buy oversold stocks that are about to turn back to the bullish side. Among the list of stocks we are eyeing is PLTR, talk of any technical parameter that tell us a stock is in reversal zone, PLTR has it. So, we are looking to enter PLTR again, after the CPI report today.

Our indicator is telling us that this PLTR is high probability set up.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
MARKET LOOKS FULL TODAY - BUT LATER PART IS LOOKING BETTER
Let us see what happens tommorrow.

We need stocks in our portfolio that can give us a legacy.

Today we bought PLTR as planned.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by HealthProMag(m): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2023
Is anyone monitoring SPCE, considering stacking long term

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Health stocks

These could have a run up like AXLA

AVTX
ZVSA
ROCKET

Your DD!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2023
HealthProMag:
Is anyone monitoring SPCE, considering stacking long term
...wait first o. Never stack am now, investors are losing confidence on that stock.

@aremso, what's opinion about this?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2023
henrimoto:
...wait first o. Never stack am now, investors are losing confidence on that stock.

@aremso, what's opinion about this?

I think it currently has a negative sentiment

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2023
IN A DULL/BEARISH MARKET WE NEED TO REDUCE OUR BUY/SELL REQUENCY-EXTRACT OF WHAT WE SHARED WITH OUR PRIVATE FORUM MEMBERS

This global market is not easy, attempt to trade frequently when market is dull/bearish is likely to drain our portfolio. So in a time like this we want to focus on the medium timeframe at least and reduce our buy sell frequency. Therefore, we want to buy only strong stocks (strong in terms of trend and price, any stock below $1.00 is out of our consideration and we want dividend paying stocks. So it is as if we are going back to the drawing board, with the above ideas in mind. Look forward to see the above in our stock watchlist.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ifesinachi22:
If i make enough money I will start a brokerage firm for Nigerians particularly.

Nigerians should be able to trade US stocks. All stocks listed in US not 15% like Chaka or Trove. I will make enough money and my clients will make money too.

Even if another person has set up a firm before i make money, i will still set up my own. Competition is business.
I will have to change tactics, what I'm even planning to go and study in the US is not even my calling. Stock market is my calling. I belong here
How far Boss. I have interest in trading though I only do crypto futures market and have stocks on NGX... How you go fit help my ministry

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
TODAY LOOK LIKE A GOOD DAY TO POSTION OURSELF FOR PULLBACK PLAYS
LOW commission can bring a beast of a trader out of anybody.

Today, I have placed my bets on the table. I trust my indicators and quality of my purchases. Where did we put our money today: YINN, COIN, TSLA etc. If I don't have time to monitor stock movement too closely, I need only quality stocks in my portfolio.
!!!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2023
Have an investment strategies and principles and stick to it no matter the case, in all thy buying buy from support levels, diversify if could even be in the same sector. Follow warrenBuffet rules

1 never loose your Capital
2 follow the first rule

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2023
EXTRACT FROM OUR PRIVATE GROUP POST WHAT BUSINESS SECTOR IS TESLA OPERATING IN?

TSLA, is an interesting stock, the stock is becoming like a managed fund, it is in many INDUSTRIES, so buying this stocks me and you have a portfolio of industries : Energy (solar), is an AI stock (data collection, computer system), EV stock, Charging station like BE/CHPT, etc

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wow! My portfolio was gaining reasonably only for me to check around 7pm and saw that bear was dragging it to the wall and struggling to turn back at a point started dancing skelewu doing red green, red green red green I don't know what news came out on HLTH which shoot it up to close @+11℅ making green won the battle. Next week is another week, we continue from there no retreat no surrender. I love this game so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
aremso:
Wow! My portfolio was gaining reasonably only for me to check around 7pm and saw that bear was dragging it to the wall and struggling to turn back at a point started dancing skelewu doing red green, red green red green I don't know what news came out on HLTH which shoot it up to close @+11℅ making green won the battle. Next week is another week, we continue from there no retreat no surrender. I love this game so sweet.
Have you gotten the news on RBT ? they approved a R/S of "1 to 8" on the stock, to commence on the 26/09/23.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
henrimoto:
Have you gotten the news on RBT ? they approved a R/S of "1 to 8" on the stock, to commence on the 26/09/23.

Wow I don't know may be that is why it was going down like that, I hate anything RS. I don't know what the price will be after the RS. If the price will be around 5$ still ok for me if not am out wt the loss I don't care

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2023
henrimoto:

Sometimes RS is good if one buys lower cos the price would be re listed. Look at HARP buy such situation one should sell and move out. RBT OS will reduce from 292m to 36.5m after the RS

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2023
For those that likes pennies like me, gurus here have warned us of the danger inherent in trading penny stocks but unfortunately for me, that is where I pitched my tent. So we should know how penny stocks stands on NYSE/NASDAQ, if we the stock trades under 1$ for certain period of time they gets notification from NYSE to do something about and normally given 180days and if they didn't they push them to OTC. Because of this they resort to RS to shrink the numbers of OS and relist at higher prices. How is the new price arrived at? When a 1:8 RS is done u divide 1by 8 then multiply by the numbers of shares u are having then will give you numbers of shares post RS. To arrive at the new price post RS, the ratio would be multiplied by the price as at when the RS was done eg if a stock is selling for 0.70$ then RS is 1:8, new price would be 0.70*8= $5.6 the only problem is, will they push the price higher before the RS is done? For RBT they have good revenue and on right course to letting their shares hit 1$ before q4 and based on my findings that was why I bought the stock even insiders are buying but best known to them. If they can push the price to around 70c then RS is done the share price would be $5.6 then it would be fine. Am addicted to health sector RBT is the only stock outside health stocks in my portfolio even with the loss generally in the market yesterday and my losses in RBT cos have been buying at each support levels, my portfolio still closed around +3%+
So pls stick to your investment strategies and dont just do follow follow to take anything dished out here anyone here could be wrong have mentioned this before.

The following pennies did 100-500% since have been watching them.

Zyne $0.33-1.39now
TSHA 0.50-3.40
FIXX 0.80-1.45 but now 1.18
Cgc 0.38-1.92 now 1.30
Axla 0.10-1.30 now 0.68
DHC 0.70-2.4 now
Is only RBT that was pumped from 0.25-1.75 but went down the rest are still maintain the upwards levels

U loose some u wins some but let your winnings outweigh your looses

RBT will have an OS of 36.5m post RS. Those guys can push it to close 1$ before RS so they can relist around 7-8$ the revenue is Fantastic I don't know why is under 1$ this is a stock that was $10 for like 3 months last yr

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DOYY(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
aremso:
Have an investment strategies and principles and stick to it no matter the case, in all thy buying buy from support levels, diversify if could even be in the same sector. Follow warrenBuffet rules

1 never loose your Capital
2 follow the first rule

Good day, pls what platform is best for US stock trading in Nigeria, looking at fees and coverage of the listed coys, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2023
TRYING TO PLAY THE GLOBAL MARKET WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION/SIGNAL SERVICE IS AN INVITATION TO LOSSES

Global Market is too wide to know everything. Subscription services can give us that specialized information to make easy profit. Went back to look at URANIUM stocks, the sector is in strong uptrend, we want to look to buy on pullback.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
@Aremso, TTOO... There is a positive news for the stock.

When you first mentioned about the stock here, what figure was it then ?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oga Aremso, do you think some of these our penny stocks are on "Gbanjo" - Bonanza mode ?
Like ... FREQ,
EGLX
RBT
EGLX & PIRS , are these 2 stocks moving to a new support level ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.