Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (612330 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kellydano: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
OakPearl:
Good evening and happy new year to you all.
After months of ruminating over this idea, I am glad to manage the time to create a tread like this.
This tread is to further open Nigerians and foreigners alike who have the same passion of wealth creation via investing in the United States stock markets.
As you may know, the market in the US is mirrored by the indices such as the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), The Standard & Purse (S&P) and the NASDAQ.
The whole essence is to have a pool of both inexperienced but interested would-be investors, and experienced resource persons who are willing to give back to the society by making informed analysis and opinions on the developments in the world markets and how members of this forum can make informed investment decisions accordingly.
I have tasted a bit of this market and can confirm that the world is a global village and that anyone can trade in the US market and make real US dollars from profits made.
For instance, I took a good look at the newly listed company called Virgin Galactic with thicker symbol (SPCE) and bought some shares at $8.20 on the 9th of December 2019. After watching it for a while and doing some more due diligence, I bought much more on the 10th of December 2019 at $9.23 as it kept rising.
As I type this piece to create this tread today the 4th of February 2020, it is trading at $19.56 per share! And am not a genius.

Gentle men and ladies, we can make a lot of money if we pool our wealth of knowledge and turn it into tangible financial cash cow.
This is not a get rich quick scheme, never a ponzi scheme, neither is this intended for any sort of internet fraud.
Wealth requires hard work (mental and intellectual) mixed with a good dose of patience.
I believe we are very many out there looking for legitimate source of building wealth.
This is just one more avenue we can utilize to team up together to accelerate our financial freedom.
Knowledge they say is power, but until acquired knowledge is applied, there can never be power.

Therefore I humbly declare this forum open to all chartists, fundamentalists, and freshers alike.
Lets keep it simple, no fighting or bullying grin, be of matured conduct, engage intelligently, add some humour, have lots of fun and of course make money together in the process.
Wow...the Dow has already jumped 500 points today shocked, rebounding from the slide caused by the coronavirus in China!
Let me see how this reflects on my portfolio. grin grin grin

Cc:
toluway
obagadaffi
Quant
Yeryer
zPixel
kafeii123
ifeykay
nonfarmpayrol
zamirikpo
lexicot

Cash out daily with your smartphone trading stock exchange 💱💱 Register deposit and trade stock https://hfm.com/?refid=348141&acid=b4fb3m57c2 The only way to live above inflation and poverty in Nigeria right now is by making money 🤑 in dollars, imagine making $10 to $15 daily with just your phone. This might be helpful if you start trading with the free demon account then build your trading skills with that before trading the real. Register with the link above and be the boss of your own today.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=Kellydano post=125709392][/quote]

Is it not same stock selling for $2+ today? Longs don enter 1 chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Willie2015:

Best bet is to go for performing sectors...
I am heavy on...
AI and Tech
Energy
Consumer Staples..
for the rest of the year...

Can you please share the list of stocks you are currently in now?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2023
I no go mention any stock here again ooo going forward.make e no go be like say na me dey drail people from investing in performing sector. Anyhow, my own is to make money.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Alaska90:

Can you please share the list of stocks you are currently in now?

Top Holdings

MSFT..NVDA..META..FSLR..EXTR..AMZN (AI & TECH0
BP..XOM..SEPL.. (OIL)
TK..STNG.. (OIL TRANSPORT)
FCX.SFR.. (COMMODITIES)
VWAGY.. (EV)
IUIT...WTAI..SXLE..VUSA (ETFS)
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2023
Tesla PM looking very good, indexies are smiling at the PM
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2023
aremso:
I no go mention any stock here again ooo going forward.make e no go be like say na me dey drail people from investing in performing sector. Anyhow, my own is to make money.
Haa! Oga Aremso, Abeg, no do like that. You have a lot of silent followers and students here who have benefitted big from your "under performing sector" calls

Every investor with his/her own trading / investment strategy.

Oga Aremso, Abeg, we plenty wey dey benefit from your stock knowledge and value appreciation. Please, reconsider.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
henrimoto:
Haa! Oga Aremso, Abeg, no do like that. You have a lot of silent followers and students here who have benefitted big from your "under performing sector" calls

Every investor with his/her own trading / investment strategy.

Oga Aremso, Abeg, we plenty wey dey benefit from your stock knowledge and value appreciation. Please, reconsider.

Bro I can understand I even get DMs too but sometimes one needs to apply wisedom so as to be at peace with everyone. Mine is to make money and nothing else, am nothing to say I want to impress anyone and not competing with anyone but competing with my destiny only. I told my friends to buy AKA, they bought and from their entry level, they are already on 23% gain and me that told them didn't buy. Should I envy them? Capital NO! US market is big enough to turn your $500 to 5,000$ if you know what u are doing some even wish by now I will pay school fees in US stocks I just laughed. So I just need to apply wisedom to be at peace with everyone on this wealth creation journey! My regrets is, if I had dedicated the 0.5 of the time I dedicated to Naija stocks on US by now I should have known my level very well in life but all the same I thank God for life!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
aremso:

No one comments should dissuade U from
what you are doing...
Its a forum for divergent views...
and diff perspectives to investment....
Simply...No one knows it all.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Willie2015:

No one comments should dissuade U from
what you are doing...
Its a forum for divergent views...
and diff perspectives to investment....
Simply...No one knows it all.... cheesy
Gbam!! @Oga Aremso.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
henrimoto:
Gbam!! @Oga Aremso.

Bro. Okay Sir, researching on about 2 stocks not health sector really but I think they will move. I will drop them here

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Selling my FIXX to buy another lower stock.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
aremso:

Bro. Okay Sir, researching on about 2 stocks not health sector really but I think they will move. I will drop them here

Your doing well here Sir, let no one prevent you from dropping useful hints pls

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
aremso:

Baba ooo!!!! Maximum Respect ! 😆 😆
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
ukay2:

Your doing well here Sir, let no one prevent you from dropping useful hints pls
Gbam!! Even Oga ukay2 follow chuk mouth. @Aremso.. BABA! E so pe, "otilo"! - ----

E don go! 😆 😆
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Add NAT on your watch list, buy from $2-1.80.
Under my watch.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
aremso:
Add NAT on your watch list, buy from $2-1.80.
Under my watch.
it 52 wks low is 2.4, do you think it will go down to 2 ? Currently at 3.8.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
henrimoto:

Yes it may hit 1.80 don't miss it.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2023
henrimoto:

NAT is a very slow mover for my liking but it currently pays 0.4$ as annual dividend if one can get it at $2 that is 20% DY then just keep it for dividend when one gets amount invested through dividend then sell to wait for pull back again
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2023
PRCH

Annual revenue $328m
OS of 98m

Your DD!

Insider still bought yesterday

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2023
aremso:

NAT is a very slow mover for my liking but it currently pays 0.4$ as annual dividend if one can get it at $2 that is 20% DY then just keep it for dividend when one gets amount invested through dividend then sell to wait for pull back again
How does this ex-divident thing work ? Both on the stock price and holders.
NAT has set 13,Sept.. to give ex-div. Of $0.13
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2023
henrimoto:

When a dividend is paid they have to remove the dividend amount from the current price of the stock on the qualification date. For example when a stock is selling for $5 and they are paying dividend of $0.50 and September 13 is the qualification date, by September 14 the opening price would be $4.50. For anyone to qualify for dividend is either u buy on or before 13th September

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2023
henrimoto:

They increased their dividend by 0.03$ this quarter
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2023
GLTO may go the way of TSHA but not on bamboo.

Your DD!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2023
PRCH

Doing 7% premarket

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
There is need to always identify support/strong support levels in taking buy trade. Very important is like someone who falls closer to the ground he will not have much injury compare to someone who falls from high levels the injuries could be fatal

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Oga Aremso, abeg, what's the support and resistance level of MULN
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
aremso:
PRCH

Doing 7% premarket
This porch locks progressive...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
henrimoto:
Oga Aremso, abeg, what's the support and resistance level of MULN

Let me check

If it brakes 0.45 next is 0.38 but strong at 0.35-0.30

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
henrimoto:
This porch locks progressive...

Yes is a diamond in the mod.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
aremso:

Yes is a diamond in the mod.
I just noticed their progressive quarterly earnings but I'm still yet to understand what/how they really operate. Oga Aremso, pls. Throw small light on their operation.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
henrimoto:
I just noticed their progressive quarterly earnings but I'm still yet to understand what/how they really operate. Oga Aremso, pls. Throw small light on their operation.

Porch Group, Inc. operates a software platform in the United States and Canada. The company operates through two segments, Vertical Software and Insurance. The Vertical Software segment provides software and services to home services companies and gives early access to homebuyers and homeowners. It offers services to home services companies, such as home inspectors, mortgage companies and loan officers, and title companies; consumers, such as homebuyers and homeowners, service providers, such as moving, insurance, warranty, and security companies, and TV/Internet providers. This segment operates through Porch, Floify, HireAHelper, Home Inspector Pro and Palm-Tech, Inspection Support Network, iRoofing, Porch Group Media, Porch.com, Rynoh, and V12 brands. The Insurance segment offers property-related insurance policies through its own risk-bearing carrier and independent agency as well as risk-bearing home warranty company. This segment operates though American Home Protect, Elite Insurance Group, Porticus Reinsurance Ltd., and Homeowners of America brands. In addition, the company provides property and casualty, home, auto, flood, and umbrella insurance products; and contractor services. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.