Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,831 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (612298 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by MetroBaba1(m): 9:11am On Apr 22
Weekly Market Outlook Setup And Analysis | Volume 2 - April 22, 2023

In this weekly market forecast and analysis video, i have provided you with the outlook on the forex trading market for the week. Stay informed and make strategic trading decisions with the insights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j728Fu_Nhr4
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:16am On Apr 22
MARKET PLAN FOR 22 APRIL 2024
The market is likely to open the week in a challenging mode for stocks. With earnings being the main catalyst left on the table for the market, it is a 51 49 probability for the bear bull relationship. Any slip in earnings from any of the big stocks, especially NVDA may likely send the market to a strong downward spin.

For now, one of the sectors that the odds favour for uptrend are the bitcoin related stocks (they have been beaten down to some extent and with halving risk off the table, let us see if more money will enter the stocks)
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22
For those holding FOXO, they will likely do RS of 1:10 or 1:15 to meet up with the minimum bidding price and the will bring the free float figures to around 400k or 267k as the case may be and if there is no dilution due to slim float it will deliver 100% gain so be smart to get 100% out before the shorties spoil the show but if you can still hold I believe it will deliver in the long run when the shorts are done with it, it will still go up Wella. For KTRA they will be playing with it till the last month of q3 when the Merger is finalized. That is worst case scenario for FOXO

DD applies

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22
Maybe something coming up soon on FOXO currently gaining 12%

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:53am On Apr 23
NYSE wants to introduce 24/7 trading just like crypto, gurus how can this affect us positively and negatively?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 8:10am On Apr 23
aremso:
NYSE wants to introduce 24/7 trading just like crypto, gurus how can this affect us positively and negatively?
Very unusual news. I remember my first time trading crypto, it was not a nice experience chasing charts for 24hrs straight until I started range trading. This increases the already high volatility though. Income generating for the house keepers.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:43am On Apr 23
TARGET TECHNICAL MARKET PLAN FOR 23 APRIL 2024
The market is still in a early fearful stage so we thread softly (out of the 2 legs of the market, one has been amputated-- higher for longer rate, while the earnings leg is just tge one remaining, and this is fairly a weaker Stand for market stability). Bitcoin sector is good, ENERGY is equally trying to maintain stability. Generally commodities are down, but may not be too long if China is able to see some stability.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:49am On Apr 23
aremso:

This should be neutral. Most activity/high volume will take place during normal hours. Just like futures now. It is a 24 hrs market, but bulk of trading takes place when the major markets are opened.

The only risk here is if we attempt to trade when market (US) market 8s not opened, it is extremely risky, you can pay $10 for a $2 stock. So, we need to restrict ourselves to normal market hours. Even for forex, same caution applies, only trade when there would be liquidity in the market.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23
yok:

This should be neutral. Most activity/high volume will take place during normal hours. Just like futures now. It is a 24 hrs market, but bulk of trading takes place when the major markets are opened.

The only risk here is if we attempt to trade when market (US) market 8s not opened, it is extremely risky, you can pay $10 for a $2 stock. So, we need to restrict ourselves to normal market hours. Even for forex, same caution applies, only trade when there would be liquidity in the market.

Thanks bro
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23
To me KTRA is cheaper at the current rate, FOMO will soon set in to push it up.

Just my views oo

DD applies
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 12:01am On Apr 24
FOXO Technologies Inc. Announces Receipt of Notice of Non-Compliance with NYSE Continued Listing Requirements
Rhea-AI Impact
(Low)
Rhea-AI Sentiment
(Neutral)
Tags
Rhea-AI Summary
FOXO Technologies Inc. received a Notice of Non-Compliance from NYSE for failing to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K by the due date. Despite challenges, the company is committed to regaining compliance, improving financial syste
Reaffirms commitment to regaining compliance with the NYSE

MINNEAPOLIS, MN, April 23, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On April 17, 2024, FOXO Technologies Inc., a Delaware corporation(the “Company”), received an official notice of noncompliance (the “NYSE American Notice”) from NYSE Regulation (“NYSE”) stating that the Company is not in compliance with NYSE American continued listing standards (the “Filing Delinquency Notification”) due to the failure to timely file the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2023 (the “Delinquent Report”) by the filing due date of April 16, 2024 (the “Filing Delinquency”).

"Due to significant changes and essential restructuring undertaken in 2023, which has continued in 2024, there has been a delay in filing our Form 10-K," explained Mark White, Interim CEO of Foxo Technologies. "Despite these challenges, we've continued to make considerable operational and financial progress. We are fully dedicated to meeting the NYSE American's continued listing requirements and have implemented measures to greatly improve our financial systems and ensure the highest levels of corporate governance. At the same time, we continue to advance a potentially transformative transaction that we believe would drive significant value for our shareholders. We look forward to providing further updates on this and other positive developments as soon as practical.”

The Company is now subject to the procedures and requirements set forth in Section 1007 of the NYSE American Company Guide. Within five days of the date of the Filing Delinquency Notification, the Company was required to (a) contact the NYSE to discuss the status of the Delinquent Report and (b) issue a press release disclosing the occurrence of the Filing Delinquency, the reason for the Filing Delinquency and, if known, the anticipated date such Filing Delinquency will be cured via the filing or refiling of the applicable report, as the case may be. The NYSE American Notice has no immediate effect on the listing or trading of the Company’s Class A common stock on NYSE American.

During the six-month period from the date of the Filing Delinquency (the "Initial Cure Period"wink, the NYSE will monitor the Company and the status of the Delinquent Report and any subsequent delayed filings, including through contact with the Company, until the Filing Delinquency is cured. If the Company fails to cure the Filing Delinquency within the Initial Cure Period, the NYSE may, in the NYSE’s sole discretion, allow the Company’s securities to be traded for up to an additional six-month period (the "Additional Cure Period"wink depending on the Company’s specific circumstances. If the NYSE determines that an Additional Cure Period is not appropriate, suspension and delisting procedures will commence in accordance with the procedures set out in Section 1010 of the NYSE American Company Guide. If the NYSE determines that an Additional Cure Period of up to six months is appropriate and the Company fails to file its Delinquent Report and any subsequent delayed filings by the end of that period, suspension and delisting procedures will generally commence. An issuer is not eligible to follow the procedures outlined in Section 1009 with respect to these criteria.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, the NYSE may in its sole discretion decide (i) not to afford an issuer any Initial Cure Period or Additional Cure Period, as the case may be, at all or (ii) at any time during the Initial Cure Period or Additional Cure Period, to truncate the Initial Cure Period or Additional Cure Period, as the case may be, and immediately commence suspension and delisting procedures if the Company is subject to delisting pursuant to any other provision of the Company Guide, including if the NYSE believes, in the NYSE’s sole discretion, that continued listing and trading of an issuer's securities on the NYSE is inadvisable or unwarranted in accordance with Sections 1001-1006 hereof.

The Company intends to regain compliance with the NYSE American continued listing standards. There can be no assurance that the Company will ultimately regain compliance with all applicable NYSE American listing standards.

About FOXO Technologies Inc. (“FOXO”)

FOXO is a biotechnology company dedicated to improving human health and longevity through the development of cutting-edge technology and product solutions for various industries, including life insurance. FOXO’s epigenetic technology applies AI to DNA methylation to identify molecular biomarkers of human health and aging. FOXO is committed to leveraging the latest advancements in science and technology to help people live better, longer lives. For more information about FOXO, visit www.foxotechnologies.com.

Forward-Looking Statements

This press release contains certain forward-looking statements for purposes of the “safe harbor” provisions under the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any statements other than statements of historical fact contained herein, including statements about the delisting of the Warrants from NYSE American, trading of the Warrants in the over-the-counter market, the continued listing of the Company’s Class A common stock on NYSE American, and other statements identified by words such as “will likely result,” “are expected to,” “will continue,” “is anticipated,” “estimated,” “believe,” “intend,” “plan,” “projection,” “outlook” or words of similar meaning, but the absence of these words does not mean that a statement is not forward-looking. Any such forward-looking statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of the Company’s management and are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are difficult to predict and generally beyond the Company’s control. Many factors could cause actual future events to differ materially from the forward-looking statements in this press release, including but not limited to the possibility that the Plan will not be accepted by NYSE American, the Company will be unable to satisfy other continued listing requirements of NYSE American for its Class A common stock to maintain the listing of the Class A common stock on NYSE American; the risk of changes in the competitive and highly regulated industries in which FOXO operates; variations in operating performance across competitors or changes in laws and regulations affecting FOXO’s business; the ability to implement FOXO’s business plans, forecasts, and other expectations; the ability to obtain financing; the risk that FOXO has a history of losses and may not achieve or maintain profitability in the future; potential inability of FOXO to establish or maintain relationships required to advance its goals or to achieve its commercialization and development plans; the enforceability of FOXO’s intellectual property, including its patents and the potential infringement on the intellectual property rights of others; and the risk of downturns and a changing regulatory landscape in the highly competitive biotechnology industry or in the markets or industries in which FOXO operates, including the highly regulated insurance industry. The foregoing list of factors is not exhaustive. Readers should carefully consider the foregoing factors and the other risks and uncertainties discussed in FOXO’s most recent reports on Forms 10-K and 10-Q, particularly the “Risk Factors” sections of those reports, and in other documents FOXO has filed, or will file, with the SEC. These filings identify and address other important risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events and results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements, and FOXO assumes no obligation and do not intend to update or revise these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.

Crescendo Communications, LLC
(212) 671-1020
foxo@crescendo-ir.com

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:17am On Apr 24
TARGET TECHNICAL MARKET PLAN FOR 24 APRIL 2024
Early indicator is indicating that we should be prepared for a bull run for TECH on market opening.
The charts are giving so much information, even before the news.

N:B-- For anybody that is listening to youtube stock recommendations, we need to be careful (it is difficult to win in the medium timeframe, listening to those YouTube stock picks). Reason for this is that these youtubetrs are influencers that are paid big money for PROMOTING STOCKS, so for them they do not expect to make money through those recommendations, they have already been paid by the indirect advertisers a far bigger amount than they will ever make from investing in thr promoted stock.
. Wishing all, a profitable trading day.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 6:37am On Apr 24
aremso:

FOXO Technologies Inc. Announces Receipt of Notice of Non-Compliance with NYSE Continued Listing Requirements

We await.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 6:58am On Apr 24
Hello Guys,

Please is anyone here using Tradezero platform?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by MetroBaba1(m): 8:08am On Apr 24
How To Trade Using Counter Trend Trading Strategy | EURUSD Market Outlook

Learn how to trade using a counter trend trading strategy in this video focusing on the EURUSD market outlook. Perfect for those looking to improve their trading skills and try a new approach to trading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzznJIV4eyU
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:20am On Apr 24
Zagee:

We await.

If all they are trying to do works best won't be surprised to see it 1+, VERU carried out a lot of restructuring of their operations and it moved from 0.36 to 1+ and VERU has free float of 112m foxo has 4m+ so might be a nice one in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24
aremso:

If all they are trying to do works best won't be surprised to see it 1+, VERU carried out a lot of restructuring of their operations and it moved from 0.36 to 1+ and VERU has free float of 112m foxo has 4m+ so might be a nice one in the long run

So you still have hope in foxo?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24
Alaska90:

So you still have hope in foxo?

Bro. Follow your instincts oooo pls follow your risk management don't follow my decision or believe you are the owner of your hard earned money.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24
Pls I have what I look for in a stock and once they meet my criteria I buy and I also state the stocks here, it doesn't mean they will perform to the expectations just follow your mind.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24
KTRA has 3 critical levels 0.14, 0.16, 0.19. at these levels they will want to short it mad
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:11am On Apr 25
I trade pennies alone and has price range phases which I follow, currently at phase one so I changed as my capital grows. I have over 100 stocks on my watch list this is part of my strategies and am also not holding much stocks my max stocks is 4 at a time and I check on them from time to time to know what has changed. I don't like holding pennies for long but will hold on to those that has potentials and can deliver 100% minimum. In this market sometimes the shorties can make one look stupid and even drop a golden stock. For example my early experience FRQ merger with korro Bio before the final merger conclusion I entered the stock at 0.65 and they shorted the stock to 0.19 I was averaging down till0.41 when I stopped, I was on a loss of 2.2k but the day merger concluded my loss wiped off stock later moved from 14-93. I like health stocks and will consider tech and agric stocks as I watched them on my list. Part of my strategies is to know insiders selling and buying the units they are selling. For those that bought FOXO Technologies am optimistic it will deliver minimum of 100% have also stated the worst case scenario here but either way am still hoping on 100%. When shorties were feasting on KTRA I told a friend I will buy more and she was surprised I will buy when the stock kept going down? I said yes I will buy cos am optimistic 100% minimum is guaranteed here.

Pls apply your DD, nothing in life is sure but GOD do rewards our patience and dedication and believe me many millionaire would be made here with time.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:31am On Apr 25
One of my watch list I underrated had proved me very wrong did 170+% yesterday.

CSSE

Lesson learnt, never underrate any stock in this market

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25
I said yesterday or there about that ktra was cheap at the price once it brakes 0.14 next is 0.16.

0.14 broken

DD applies
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25
Once KTRA brake 0.16 which is looking to brake now next is 0.19 and at 0.20 FOMO may likely set in

DD applies
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:18pm On Apr 25
MARKET STARTED ON A TOUGH NOTE BUT IS ENDING WELL TODAY
W hope Microsoft and Google will deliver good results so that the fear in the market can reduce

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by awesomeJ(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25
Good evening guys, I'm new here. I tried in the past to open a trading account with brokers in the U.S, But I encountered these two main issues:

1. Most of them wouldn't provide services to Nigerian residents.

2. Most of them seem to charge a flat amount per trade (like $2 per trade) compared to NGX where brokers just take like 1% of value traded. So if I put in an order to buy shares worth $100, and it takes 10 trades to get filled, would they charge me $2 ten times? ($20 total?)

Kindly help with insights.

Also would you say $1000 isn't too lean to test the waters with?

@aremso, I remember you from our investment threads in 2018 thereabouts.

@yok, I remember you from the NGX thread too.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25
awesomeJ:
Good evening guys, I'm new here. I tried in the past to open a trading account with brokers in the U.S, But I encountered these two main issues:

1. Most of them wouldn't provide services to Nigerian residents.

2. Most of them seem to charge a flat amount per trade (like $2 per trade) compared to NGX where brokers just take like 1% of value traded. So if I put in an order to buy shares worth $100, and it takes 10 trades to get filled, would they charge me $2 ten times? ($20 total?)

Kindly help with insights.

Also would you say $1000 isn't too lean to test the waters with?

@aremso, I remember you from our investment threads in 2018 thereabouts.

@yok, I remember you from the NGX thread too.

Welcome bamboo will charge you $ 1 minimum irrespective of the volumes you are buying and how many times you are buying it.
1k is a very big money ooo I have a friend that started with 442 and account depleted to 192 so I adviced to sell and book the loss then started afresh at 192 and currently the account is 535 and with the current stock holding am almost certainly certain that the money will double in a few months time. So 1k na big money ooo u can grow it to several thousands of dollars if know what u are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by awesomeJ(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25
aremso:

Welcome bamboo will charge you $ 1 minimum irrespective of the volumes you are buying and how many times you are buying it.
1k is a very big money ooo I have a friend that started with 442 and account depleted to 192 so I adviced to sell and book the loss then started afresh at 192 and currently the account is 535 and with the current stock holding am almost certainly certain that the money will double in a few months time. So 1k na big money ooo u can grow it to several thousands of dollars if know what u are doing.

Wow...
Thank you boss.
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 1:40am On Apr 26
aremso:

Bro. Follow your instincts oooo pls follow your risk management don't follow my decision or believe you are the owner of your hard earned money.

Bro I am grown up man and I take responsibilty for my actions... but in this business sometimes you must not walk alone. Information is key.
So I was just trying to tap your brain for any info. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 1:52am On Apr 26
aremso:
I trade pennies alone and has price range phases which I follow, currently at phase one so I changed as my capital grows. [/b]I have over 100 stocks on my watch list this is part of my strategies and am also not holding much stocks my max stocks is 4 at a time and I check on them from time to time to know what has changed.[b] I don't like holding pennies for long but will hold on to those that has potentials and can deliver 100% minimum. In this market sometimes the shorties can make one look stupid and even drop a golden stock. For example my early experience FRQ merger with korro Bio before the final merger conclusion I entered the stock at 0.65 and they shorted the stock to 0.19 I was averaging down till0.41 when I stopped, I was on a loss of 2.2k but the day merger concluded my loss wiped off stock later moved from 14-93. I like health stocks and will consider tech and agric stocks as I watched them on my list. Part of my strategies is to know insiders selling and buying the units they are selling. For those that bought FOXO Technologies am optimistic it will deliver minimum of 100% have also stated the worst case scenario here but either way am still hoping on 100%. When shorties were feasting on KTRA I told a friend I will buy more and she was surprised I will buy when the stock kept going down? I said yes I will buy cos am optimistic 100% minimum is guaranteed here.

Pls apply your DD, nothing in life is sure but GOD do rewards our patience and dedication and believe me many millionaire would be made here with time.

Could you please share some of your top watch list stocks?
I am also trying to reduce my trading stock to just 5 stocks at a time for an effective trading management

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:14am On Apr 26
Alaska90:

Could you please share some of your top watch list stocks?
I am also trying to reduce my trading stock to just 5 stocks at a time for an effective trading management

As I stated in my previous post, I trade pennies stocks which i have lined up on my watch list Any time any of them shows the criteria of what am looking for in a stock I enter, I don't have any favorite since am not holding for long but KTRA and FOXO will likely be a long ride for me. But on thing is I do my own thorough findings on any stock before I enter and I tried as much as possible to get stock the stocks at the support level

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:40am On Apr 26
Needs to share this, we should pay attention to company fillings, all their K filling as this will also help our investment/trading strategies. It will help our decisions either to hold our current position or sell to book our profit/loss and move on

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.