Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (615414 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by D328babe: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
ConcNiggress56:
Oga co-founder.. Stop rubbing that bullshlt on my face.. so, because you're a co-founder now, I shouldn't demand accountability for my own money? Did you work with me for it? abi am I on your payroll?

All those shalaye means nothing to me until you tell me why I sold a stock at $68 and it returned as failed after 8 hours.. noting that it was still at the same price as at that period..

Why don't you process sales of stock immediately? And if you won't do it immediately due to your numerous incompetencies, why would you return it as failed when the value of the stock is still the same?

Please stop blaming ChK blah blah.. Just accept your fault and let's move.. I have, and unless you refund my failed transaction which was plainly your fault, y'all are bunch of thieves and I'd be glad to tell anyone y'all are scams!!!

P.S: I can share screenshot of the whole transaction history and the timing as well as the detailed trade entry and exit as well as position.. since you insist you want to be shamed on the general platform

#BoycottTrove #TrovenaScam

#instanthammer #delistedstock #sailingtooclosetotheedge

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
YerYer:

The COVID trades are back on the menu.

Got into PTON and ZM last week the market sold off due to the fear of a 2nd wave of the corona virus. Got into ETSY and APT today.

Long term investors still holding airlines, cruislines, retailers etc should continue buying the dip.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
''Last Thursday was the biggest drop in the market since March as the old guard of traders became worried about a second wave of the pandemic and doubts abounded about a speedy V-shaped recovery.

The new guard of traders fought back on Friday, pushing stocks up higher.

The battle between the two market forces is getting vicious as moves are coming quickly and forcefully.

It looks like somebody is going to take a beating. A bearish fall will hit the get-rich-quick crowd very hard and a flying bull market will ruin major portfolios and make seasoned veterans' heads explode.

The verdict looks to be coming soon.''

A perspective as per last week's trading. Make sure you're positioned on the right side of the trades.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PETERiCHY(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Iamsoulomon:

Bro which app is this?

Its TD AMERITRADE platform meant only for US citizen with Social Security Number (SSN)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuabdullah: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
thesilentone:
''Last Thursday was the biggest drop in the market since March as the old guard of traders became worried about a second wave of the pandemic and doubts abounded about a speedy V-shaped recovery.

The battle between the two market forces is getting vicious as moves are coming quickly and forcefully.

It looks like somebody is going to take a beating. A bearish fall will hit the get-rich-quick crowd very hard and a flying bull market will ruin major portfolios and make seasoned veterans' heads explode.

A perspective as per last week's trading. Make sure you're positioned on the right side of the trades.

It seems the bears will eventually have there way because there is high possibility of a second wave.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by handsomebolanle: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
abuabdullah:

It seems the bears will eventually have there way because there is high possibility of a second wave.
Possibly, except I dont see the economy been put to a halt again... It's far too much expensive...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
You guys seeing this?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by easyflex: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
ConcNiggress56:
Oga co-founder.. Stop rubbing that bullshlt on my face.. so, because you're a co-founder now, I shouldn't demand accountability for my own money? Did you work with me for it? abi am I on your payroll?

All those shalaye means nothing to me until you tell me why I sold a stock at $68 and it returned as failed after 8 hours.. noting that it was still at the same price as at that period..

Why don't you process sales of stock immediately? And if you won't do it immediately due to your numerous incompetencies, why would you return it as failed when the value of the stock is still the same?

Please stop blaming ChK blah blah.. Just accept your fault and let's move.. I have, and unless you refund my failed transaction which was plainly your fault, y'all are bunch of thieves and I'd be glad to tell anyone y'all are scams!!!

P.S: I can share screenshot of the whole transaction history and the timing as well as the detailed trade entry and exit as well as position.. since you insist you want to be shamed on the general platform

#BoycottTrove #TrovenaScam

Typical Nigerian, never takes responsibility for their actions.
From your comments, it's obvious you have limited knowledge about how the Stock Market works . I suggest you do more research and studying to better equip yourself for the realities of investing/ trading in stocks.

I wonder why you find the need to blame someone despite having been given an obvious and clear explanation of why your trade didn't go through.

Please stop trying to blackmail someone else's business. I doubt you have any idea what it takes to set up an online business.

This is exactly the reason why online businesses hardly thrive in Nigeria.

Vindictive and disgruntled customers trying to run you down just to get a pound of flesh for something that's entirely their fault.

I suggest Mods put a disclaimer on this thread that Stock investment is not a get rich quick scheme and there is a real risk of losing money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DexterousOne(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Drenimarcus:
You guys seeing this?

Old news

It has been in the works
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DexterousOne(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
easyflex:

From your comments, it's obvious you have limited knowledge about how the Stock Market works . I suggest you do more research and studying to better equip yourself for the realities of investing/ trading in stocks.

I wonder why you find the need to blame someone despite having been given an obvious and clear explanation of why your trade didn't go through.

Please stop trying to blackmail someone else's business. I doubt you have any idea what it takes to set up an online business.

Vindictive and disgruntled customers trying to run you down just to get a pound of flesh for something that's entirely their fault.

I suggest Mods put a disclaimer on this thread that Stock investment is not a get rich quick scheme and there is a real risk of losing money.

When a company gets delisted

You cant trade that stock anymore
It's that simple

That's just it

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by easyflex: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

When a company gets delisted

You cant trade that stock anymore
It's that simple

That's just it

It's so simple.

Also a volatile stock may get a stop and restart at every 15 minutes intervals which was what happened in her case.
so your sell order on such stock might not be filled.
Yet she ignored those facts and is blaming Trove
with #BoycottTrove #TrovenaScam.

@ yeryer toook the pains to explain what happened and even posted the screenshot below yet she ignored it.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
easyflex:

Learn how to settle dispute by not trying to escalate the situation

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

Old news

It has been in the works

Oh didn’t know, just getting on my phone .
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuabdullah: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
easyflex:

This is uncalled for. Even if you are one of Trove's co-founder, you dont have to respond this way. Tomi already done a nice job.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DexterousOne(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
abuabdullah:

This is uncalled for. Even if you are one of Trove's co-founder, you dont have to respond this way. Tomi already done a nice job.

I dont think he is one of trove co founders

What he said is the truth

The behaviour of the customer is uncalled for.

Calling the platform like that EVEN AFTER being explained to by multiple people

But then
Like someone up there said

Let's de escalate the issues

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by easyflex: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
abuabdullah:

I didn't see you caution the lady for calling Trove a scam.
Yet you are cautioning me for calling out her mis-steps .

I have no interest in Trove whatsoever , but staying silent and watching someone needlessly malign and impugn someone else or business is against what I stand for.

I think we need to stop this culture of silence in the face of evil and injustice. Because in keeping silent we aid and abate bad behavior.

My last take on this.

16 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
easyflex:

I have no interest in Trove whatsoever , but staying silent and watching someone needlessly malign and impugn someone else or business is against what I stand for.

I think we need to stop this culture of silence in the face of evil and injustice. Because in keeping silent we aid and abate bad behavior.

My last take on this.

Thank you very much.

I was conflicted about whether to respond yesterday but I just decided not to eventually. I'm glad someone did.

People are just ignorant and obstinate for no reason. Read, they will not read. Follow market updates, they will not follow, but they'll come online to rant and damage other people's reputation when it's entirely their fault.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebuka1997: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
thesilentone:

You forgot a major party. The Fed.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tommieen: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Sure. We are releasing an update with this plus much more. You'd be getting the update this week.

Thanks for reaching out. Let me know if you need any other thing.

Iamsoulomon:

@tommieen we’ll appreciate it if Trove can show us our returns on stocks owned to make it easy for one to keep track of one’s profit and loss. Like today’s return and total returns I’m sure you know what I mean not just on portfolio but individual stocks as well. Sorry I quote a post from way back looking forward to your response

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2020
ebuka1997:

You forgot a major party. The Fed.

I think the Fed was crucial in stopping and reversing that initial plunge in March. But from here on, there has to be positive news flow re the pandemic and or the economy for the market to resume its upward climb otherwise we will just go sideways for the foreseeable future or resume the journey lower. All the talks of a second wave and disappointing economic data from China are not helping.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Care4: 1:50am On Jun 16, 2020
OakPearl:
Now my Tesla story.
I bought Tesla $711.53 on 2nd March 2020 to trade it at the slightest $100 gain.
Along the line, I decided I will hold long term.

After weeks of rigmarole, it shot up to $814.42 on 20th May 2020 and I sold happily with a $950 gain, forgetting my last decision to hold long term.

Behold, 20 days after, I mean just yesterday, Tesla popped $1,025/share. My $950 gain would have been a $2,910 (N1,309,500.00) gain if I had been patient for only 20 days!

Now am going to have to experience a long wait for a pullback/crash to buy back if it falls under $900 for my long term holding.

Morale of this post:
We are not trading shares, we are literally trading patience.

Hi. Any dividend stock recommendations?
Cc: seyisanya, yok, yeryer, thesilentone

Don't think I have the energy for active trading on the foreign market yet grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Care4:

Hi. Any dividend stock recommendations?
Cc: seyisanya, yok, yeryer, thesilentone

Don't think I have the energy for active trading on the foreign market yet grin

Hi Care4,
For most foreign stocks the dividend yield are very low. If you need dividend yield Nigerian stocks are better.

However, if you are so much comfortable with dividend yields: this is one we came across in our scanning the market. I believe the risk on the downside is minimal, ticker is BTG (B2Gold Corp).

Thank U for mentioning our names, I am sure this gladdens our heart that we are being appreciated and we will be inclined to try our best not to disappoint you. we are just your ever faithful servants, abeg add Oakpeal's name too, you should know that people like me makes very few posts here.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Cheechy(f): 5:03am On Jun 16, 2020
easyflex:

My last take on this.

Gospel Truth.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lafuria1(m): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Personel Current watchlist for anyone interested in some new options/ideas.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Care4: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
yok:

Hi Care4,
For most foreign stocks the dividend yield are very low. If you need dividend yield Nigerian stocks are better.

However, if you are so much comfortable with dividend yields: this is one we came across in our scanning the market. I believe the risk on the downside is minimal, ticker is BTG (B2Gold Corp).

Thank U for mentioning our names, I am sure this gladdens our heart that we are being appreciated and we will be inclined to try our best not to disappoint you. we are just your ever faithful servants, abeg add Oakpeal's name too, you should know that people like me makes very few posts here.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Thanks for your reply. I'm already into NSE and doing comfortably well trading and investing for dividends.
I just prefer entering a new terrain on the manageable risk side hence my look for div stocks.

Cc: oakpearl and all the unmentioned pathfinders on this thread, forgive my oversight. I appreciate you all.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Yesterday was very good overall and pre-market is looking very green today too. Still a good idea to apply a healthy dose of caution anyway, seeing as we're getting news about a resurgence of cases and renewed lockdowns in China, and that's a good indication (and will likely be taken as such by the markets) of what's to come for other countries.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Iamsoulomon: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Care4:

Thanks for your reply. I'm already into NSE and doing comfortably well trading and investing for dividends.
I just prefer entering a new terrain on the manageable risk side hence my look for div stocks.

Cc: oakpearl and all the unmentioned pathfinders on this thread, forgive my oversight. I appreciate you all.

Ford motor company(F) have a high dividend yield base on their price 13%

Exxon mobil corp(XOM) 7.38%

Boeing company(BA) 8.65%

Note this are dividend yields and not the amount they will be paying you’re too calculate the amount yourself, dividend yields changes as stock price change and moreso any of this is not a recommendation I’m just letting you know the companies with high dividend yeilds there are more others too... stay safe

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Iamsoulomon: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Care4:

Boeing company(BA) 8.65%

Note this are dividend yields and not the amount they will be paying you’re too calculate the amount yourself, dividend yields changes as stock price change and moreso any of these is not a recommendation I’m just letting you know the companies with high dividend yeilds there are more others too... stay safe

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Care4: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Iamsoulomon:

Boeing company(BA) 8.65%

Note this are dividend yields and not the amount they will be paying you’re too calculate the amount yourself, dividend yields changes as stock price change and moreso any of these is not a recommendation I’m just letting you know the companies with high dividend yeilds there are more others too... stay safe

Thanks. Well appreciated.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebuka1997: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
4Play:

I think the Fed was crucial in stopping and reversing that initial plunge in March. But from here on, there has to be positive news flow re the pandemic and or the economy for the market to resume its upward climb otherwise we will just go sideways for the foreseeable future or resume the journey lower. All the talks of a second wave and disappointing economic data from China are not helping.

All the pandemic news has been priced in in my view. Bad q1 and q2 has also been priced in. Only terrible pandemic news can make markets crash and it would probably not be as brutal as March. March was unprecedented because of the uncertainty, now the virus is well known.
Steve Mnunchin has already stated clearly that there wouldn’t be another lockdown, Trump also wouldn’t allow it.
I’m hoping the Feds saying they would buy bonds yesterday would boost markets today. Futures are looking good so far.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
ebuka1997:

All the pandemic news has been priced in in my view. Bad q1 and q2 has also been priced in. Only terrible pandemic news can make markets crash and it would probably not be as brutal as March. March was unprecedented because of the uncertainty, now the virus is well known.
Steve Mnunchin has already stated clearly that there wouldn’t be another lockdown, Trump also wouldn’t allow it.
I’m hoping the Feds saying they would buy bonds yesterday would boost markets today. Futures are looking good so far.

Balanced analysis.
Dow set to jump 1,000 points as futures already soaring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77