Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (111577 Views)

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Kendroid: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
larryking540:

Effcc hardly hit on you ,,if they come after you ,u and I kw they don't carry warrant letter around ,they come straight for u with hardcore evidence ,

I done see this I am innocent stuff tire last last the person day press laptop ,,

Effcc agent fit day ur street day shayo beer with u or even party hall day smoke Igbo while u declear wine ,undertaker and moet,,he keeps on smoking till u get tired na there he go start to follow up with u ,,

If u kw the way those guys work Bros u go weak ,,,,yes some are corrupt oo that part I will not lie ,,,but no carry money near some table u go just worst ur problem
In other words, anybody who comes to a bar/club and declare wine, undertaker and Moet is automatically a Yahoo boy? undecided
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kendroid:

In other words, anybody who comes to a bar/club and declare wine, undertaker and Moet is automatically a Yahoo boy? undecided

Ask your self ,a state where foreigners point fingers to a particular region of always been defrauded and even feel insecure when they even meet u physically ,,tell me man ,is everyone not a suspect who throws Money flyboyantly

A drug Lord who lavish money like he has a money printing press is calling the eyes of the fed

Same goes to a fraudstars who throws expensive wine just to wash his hands and hope he has paper files to prove his source of wealth ,it's very simple

1 Like

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Kendroid: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
larryking540:

Ask your self ,a state where foreigners point fingers to a particular region of always been defrauded and even feel insecure when they even meet u physically ,,tell me man ,is everyone not a suspect who throws Money flyboyantly

A drug Lord who lavish money like he has a money printing press is calling the eyes of the fed

Same goes to a fraudstars who throws expensive wine just to wash his hands and hope he has paper files to prove his source of wealth ,it's very simple
Las Las u still didn't answer my question!

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 3:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Kendroid:

Las Las u still didn't answer my question!

But u want to quickly reply back ,,,and not read first to understand
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Exodora: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
UniQue84:
Abeg jare the one that was all over the Internet they caught the other day wasn't he released after sometime, all this one Na gragra, tomorrow you go hear say dem release am.
Sometimes he/she ran away or escaped
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Hisduchess(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
This one no be real Igbo man...real Igbo man will prefer to be arrested in the USA so he can enjoy better in prison than this shithole

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.