Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (111590 Views)

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Isoduwa(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
I only saw pool not swimming pool

3 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kendroid:
My only problem with EFCC is they arrest you, give you media trial before conducting investigations.
Pls don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's innocent, but what evidence do you have against him?
Effcc hardly hit on you ,,if they come after you ,u and I kw they don't carry warrant letter around ,they come straight for u with hardcore evidence ,

I done see this I am innocent stuff tire last last the person day press laptop ,,

Effcc agent fit day ur street day shayo beer with u or even party hall day smoke Igbo while u declear wine ,undertaker and moet,,he keeps on smoking till u get tired na there he go start to follow up with u ,,

If u kw the way those guys work Bros u go weak ,,,,yes some are corrupt oo that part I will not lie ,,,but no carry money near some table u go just worst ur problem

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Commentor: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
autonomous22:

In Nigeria now matter ur crime, once you are out in bail, automatically you are 99% free...

This one would say he is educated too.
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Commentor: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Isoduwa:
I only saw pool not swimming pool

With brown water.

grin

1 Like

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by NGRsenate: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Inside life

There’s always a snitch somewhere.

Mind who you tell your business. Learn the art of deception, give them “the more you look, the less you see”.

6 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by DEROX: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Azatitebi:
Igbo kwezuenu
shut up have they not been arresting yoruba people wey dey do yahoo hushpuppi nko why hasn't he arrived to Nigeria?
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Exmilitant(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
This one no be real Igbo man...real Igbo man will prefer to be arrested in the USA so he can enjoy better in prison than this shithole
have you been in any us prison before?

5 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by femi4: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:
No surprise.

Question: Oga, how did you make it?

Answer: Na God.

And Nairalanders will stone you if you there ask for his source of income

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Kingdollar28(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Choi...

An iroko has fallen cool

3 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Papanwamaikpe: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Is that a residential building or hotel? Doesn't look like a mansion though
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by MrStan11(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:

Some of you just write without thinking.

Mompha is not free, he's only out on bail.
Funniest thing I've heard this year.

3 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by okechukwu204671(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rubbish
I find it very difficult to believe things now.
This particular guy was on a live video an hour ago on Facebook with his smiling face.
Abii someone will tell me that live video can be uploaded �
All this drama sef

7 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by sofiscatedmoron: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

And u have made sense from your statement
Bro read what you wrote
if that doesn't make sense to you or you don't understand that short sentence,, chai ,,, i weep for you bro,, lets weep for you bro,, im so sorry grin
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by NGRsenate: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
DEROX:
shut up have they not been arresting yoruba people wey dey do yahoo hushpuppi nko why hasn't he arrived to Nigeria?

Lol it will surprise you people that hushpuppy will enter Nigeria and nothing will happen.

And so far, he has not broken any law in Nigeria Incase you want to argue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

if that doesn't make sense to you or you don't understand that short sentence,, chai ,,, i weep for you bro,, lets weep for you bro,, im so sorry grin

And you think you have made another sense
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by KIDfurniture(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
If your brother or father is into fraud just pray efcc doesnt catch up with him oh. Whether u settle or not they will strip u naked..meaning every thing u bought with that money they must dig it out to the last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
NGRsenate:

Lol it will surprise you people that hushpuppy will enter Nigeria and nothing will happen.

My brother I wish I can say the same
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by NGRsenate: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
femi4:
And Nairalanders will stone you if you there ask for his source of income

Na person wey no dey count money go dey chook eye for person wey dey count him own money jeje.
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by DEROX: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
autonomous22:
Any young man that becomes successful in Nigeria now is bin tagged a yahoo guy...

grin you know why the useless evil government believes they have destroyed the country beyond repair so it is a shock for them to see any body progress hope you know this govt is an enemy of progress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
KIDfurniture:
If your brother or father is into fraud just pray efcc doesnt catch up with him oh. Whether u settle or not they will strip u naked..meaning every thing u bought with that money they must dig it out to the last.

I kw u are speaking from experience ,this kids with Android phones will keep arguing blindly ,
A friend of my in aau was actually arrested by efcc ,e no last 4 weeks after they release am and 6feet he day now ,bank accout turned to zero ,,

PRAY YOU DONT FALL INTO EFCC TRAP OOO,,,,,
I PRAY U LIVE TO TELL THE STORY SHAA

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Did anyone report him to efcc of defrauding him?
There are many petition written against bola Ahmed tinubu but the efcc is turning a blind eye.

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by NGRsenate: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
demefaboy:
I am Chibest Ezeala, I am from Imo state . Living in Lagos. I love sex madly. My big heavy ass need to be bleeped all times. If u are in Lagos with a big long dick pls contact me thanks+234 706 204 0430

Lol oponu. She no gree give you fat p|_|na so you come dey paste her number here.

Immature boy.

15 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Tbcrown(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Na the thing wey Dem go shop Dem dey look

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by babapressy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
hmmm
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
comshots:
Did anyone report him to efcc is defrauding him?
There are many petition written against bola Ahmed tinubu but the efcc is turning a blind eye.

Because na Ahmed tinubu create effcc ,
So immunity cover them ,that's how the system works

Na person create FBI ,,,so immunity cover them codely

1 Like

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by DEROX: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
wink
NGRsenate:

cheesy we dey this country together na if DSS carry am make u go bail am you know he senior the law abi no p pple standing of their right self dem dey carry them talk more of a criminal e go shock you

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by demefaboy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
NGRsenate:

Lol oponu. She no gree give you fat p|_|na so you come dey paste her number here.

Immature boy.
u be mumu ah no go ans u idiot
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by NGRsenate: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
DEROX:
wink cheesy we dey this country together na if DSS carry am make u go bail am you know he senior the law abi no p pple standing of their right self dem dey carry them talk more of a criminal e go shock you

Lol I can’t understand what you typed there bro, for real
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
O gosh$$, what a mess, small time bargainer,[sup][/sup] undecided
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by generalwo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
247naijamedia:
Yahoo Kingpin 'Nwanta' Arrested By EFCC, Mansion And Fuel Station Seized (Photo)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2843710662318072&id=509762239046271
..........alot of these guys are ritualists claiming yahoo boys...may God save this generation........dem suppose dey ask all these yahoo boys about missing people and kidnap cases.....any kidnapper or thief wen dem no catch , na yahoo boy e dey claim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by DEROX: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
NGRsenate:

Lol I can’t understand what you typed there bro, for real
I meant when he arrives efcc will arrest him no matter what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.