Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State (2704 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by larryplaytv(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hi Guys!

As today happens to be the second trekking day of working-days ��, I present to you an image of a location to guess.

Everyone must have pass through this bridge except you are not in Lagos.

Hint: It’s located on the mainland.

Without wasting much of your time. �

Guess The Location Of The Image Above

Drop your comments

Naira Xclusive >>> Your Entertainment hotspot

1 Share

Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by meum: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
The name of d bridge starts with A followed by B... so easy, Abule Egba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by kerzhim(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Abule egba bridge
Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by Larryfest(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Looks like abule egba bridge ..but for op to think everyone in Lagos should know abule egba bridge is quite ridiculous. Some people on the Island don't even know how to get to Ikeja.

5 Likes

Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by spinna: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
This pic makes me hungry for a 400cc powerbike and to be right where the pic was taken
Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fashola transformed so many parts of lagos.
Best governor ever!

1 Like

Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by Mario1989(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Qualify to be LAGOS STATE?? OP, kilonshele... pass me d remaining weed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by Bayokun(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Its not Abule Egba bridge

1 Like

Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by A305: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Larryfest:
Looks like abule egba bridge ..but for op to think everyone in Lagos should know abule egba bridge is quite ridiculous. Some people on the Island don't even know how to get to Ikeja.
From the island, I once asked an Uber Driver to take me to Iju ishaga -- He replied saying, "Where is that sir? I have never heard of that place before." Huh! I weak, I was his map that day.
Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by Maxymilliano(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stevecovey:
Fashola transformed so many parts of lagos.
Best governor ever!

The Jubilee bridge at Abule Egba and Ajah was constructed and commissioned by Akinwunmi Ambode

1 Like

Re: LAGOSIANS! If You Can Guess This Place Right, You’re Qualified To Be Lagos State by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:

The Jubilee bridge at Abule Egba and Ajah was constructed and commissioned by Akinwunmi Ambode
Nice one. Fashola built many bridges & transformed lagos sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa / This Is The edited Hilarious Photos Of Bbnaija Dorothy Trending On Facebook. / I'm Embarrassed I Gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action & Had Sex With Him - Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.