Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It (102960 Views)

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? / Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / Man Captures Crocodile In Lagos Island. Drags It On The Ground, Police Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Glycosunde: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Let Indonesian government tell us was popping because it is very easy to remove the tyre around its neck. If tranquilizers won't work because of its strong hides, just trick it into a well secluded place and gas it out to sleep and later cut of the tyre with a sharp saw. Indonesian government knows what they're doing

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by OkoroPeugeot(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Na bling bling
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by anonimi: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by okrote4real: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2020
Explorers:
A 13-foot crocodile has been swimming around Indonesia with a tire around its neck for 4 years and now officials are offering a reward to anyone who can safely get it off.

According to Indonesia's state-run Antara news agency, the crocodile has had the tire around its neck since at least 2016, though it's unknown how it got there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/crocodile-indonesia-tire-stuck-reward-2020-1%3famp

Would you be happy if they remove your necklace from your neck? That's his blings abeg.
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Papanwamaikpe: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2020
anonimi:

Why do you think there is no tranquilizer shot that has been researched & developed for the thickness of a crocodile's skin
What's your problem sef? You argue too much. If you have any proof to counter the fact that tranquilizer can't penetrate through a crocodile skin as a result of its thickness, then provide it and stop arguing blindly!

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by okrote4real: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Is there no way the croc can be tranquilized ?

Would you be happy if they remove your necklace from your neck? That's his blings abeg.
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Sergioaguero: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2020
This one na die o....Buy DIGITAL PH METER
ATC Caliberation button.

PH Meter is Used for Fish farming, Water treatment, Cream, alkaline water, soap, wine, and beer making; Pool, battery acid testing, organic soap and cream making etc.

Whatsapp 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Papanwamaikpe: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2020
Ibroaye:
They should drug its food now and do whatever they wanna do. Or is there something they are trying to achieve? They can't tell us that their country is full of foolish people now.
This is another. Since crocodile are carnivorous animals. Just tranquilize its food and he's doze off after consumption grin

1 Like

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by nemynely(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2020
grin
kunleweb:
All I need is a visa and eight men to take my insitructions and a chain saw

Bloody coward grin grin grin
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by kayjay69(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2020
No sir, tyre must be intact. Also it is a one-man job.
kunleweb:
All I need is a visa and eight men to take my instructions and a chain saw
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by asha80(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2020
anonimi:

It is tranquilized, not so?
It also does not have to be with a shot. It can be mixed with its food.
Not so
if you shoot a tranquilizer it does not act immediately you know and the crocodile is very likely to dash into the water (this is assuming you shoot it when it is outside the water) when the dart hits it...so how do you go into the water to remove the tyre and also make sure the croc doesn't die inside the water(since it is going to be unconscious for a period of time)?

1 Like

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by everydayisaplus(f): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Olam09(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Is better they poison the crocodile so that they can get the tire removed
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by OyiOtukpo: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
[just my question oo. quote author=Octopusssy post=86378623]Is the hide too thick for a tranq dart to penetrate? [/quote]
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Born2Breed(f): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
This crocodile is a fashionista.

Must'd been admiring humans wearing necklace.
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Papanwamaikpe: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
anonimi:

It is tranquilized, not so?
It also does not have to be with a shot. It can be mixed with its food.
Not so
Except that

1 Like

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by predatorX: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2020
This is a job for AMOTEKUN
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by lozanni(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2020
grin Why are they disturbing the Crocodile?
That Tyre is just his necklace.
Seriously, they can sedate the creature, then use a power saw to cut off the Tyre, before it re-awakes.
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Eteka1(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2020
This guy can do it.

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Papanwamaikpe: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2020
asha80:
if you shoot a tranquilizer it does not act immediately you know and the crocodile is very likely to dash into the water (this is assuming you shoot it when it is outside the water) when the dart hits it...so how do you go into the water to remove the tyre and also make sure the croc doesn't die inside the water(since it is going to be unconscious for a period of time)?
Tranquilizer is very effective when shot at. It only takes time when the animal is tranquilized through food
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by gnykelly(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2020
yes we can
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Starhearts: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2020
Easy to remove
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by pacespot(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2020
The result of trying to force its head to catch prey, they should help it remove the tyre if not the tyre will choke it when it is swallowing large prey.
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by ojaysam25(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2020
so them dey pity the animal,better pity your life first before you near am.... if na me I go kukuma leave am with Im necklace...
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by ojaysam25(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2020
so them dey pity the animal,better pity your life first before you near am.... if na me I go kukuma leave am with Im necklace...
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Discombulator: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Give me some fetanyl and halothane and I'll free him within 5minutes
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Discombulator: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Let me contact my people in ILAJE and they'll do olit for 10k without anesthesia.
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by asha80(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Tranquilizer is very effective when shot at. It only takes time when the animal is tranquilized through food
highest one min...still enough time for the croc to dash into the water
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by NwaliE01: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Loving nairalanders the more at every passing day.

We can call our people from the SW to represent our dear country on this mission.

They knows how to anesthesia themselves and get the damn tire out without much stories. grin grin
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Papanwamaikpe: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2020
ojaysam25:
so them dey pity the animal,better pity your life first before you near am....
if na me I go kukuma leave am with Im necklace...
As it grows bigger the tyre might choke it to death.
Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by SolarKing1: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2020
What if its against the will of the animal to be tranquilized? Animal Right activists could also sue and jail you for unjustly forcing an animal to sleep when it has not agreed you do such. So, Indo would only accept You to carry out the mission one on one with the Croc. You must prove you deserve the millions of $s they are to pay you. tongue
So, are you ready?

1 Like

Re: Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It by Tonyfx: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2020
JeffreyLiaison:

The body is too strong/thick for tranquilizer to penetrate

I said inside its mouth as they can stay still with their mouth open for hours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! / Snake Refuses To Come Out After Man Swallowed It During Magic Stunt. Photos / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.