Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father (69128 Views)

Apparently,Tinubu Is Not Muslim Enough Hence The Clamour 4 Muslim/Muslim Ticket / South North Ticket Not Muslim Muslim Ticket / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Lovelyn451(f): 4:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Solorrman3310:
There is no such an ugly head in Islam never !! Muslims no matter what has a sign of identification even without i.d. Muslims can pick out a fellow Muslim even after death as long as his flesh is not burnt or destroyed. If u bring corpses in a bunch out of perhaps vehicle that recently had an accident and wanna pray on the Muslims but dnt know who is who,what we simply do to figure out a Muslim is by using water, we sprinkle water all over the exposed skin of the corpses and wait for a minute,u will see the water get dissolved in the skin if he/she happen to be a Muslim but if the corpse belongs to non Muslim the water would slip away to the ground it would never stay on the skin.
Hausa muslims don't bath so the water would clung to the lumpy dirty on their skin, I don't think this method can work for Yoruba Muslims, those one bathe like Christians...haha
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by cjfavour(m): 5:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Xtian radicalised to do what? Where is that written in the Bible? The other religion promises his radicals 7 virgins, hope you know that? In Christiandom, revenge us for God. Are you aware of that?

Built2last:
What's all these madness about his religion.

Can a Christian be radicalised? Yes.

Who radicalised him. Is it a network of terrorists?

Can we focus on investigation
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by mukthar2000(m): 5:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Alhamdulillahi, May Almighty Allah digrace more enemy of islam inshallah

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by ajealadick(m): 5:11am On Feb 05, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
am still confused here, why will a Christian want to bomb a church?
same reason Boko Haram bomb � mosque and also kills Northern moslems. They are criminals
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by cjfavour(m): 5:18am On Feb 05, 2020
That Facebook was created in 2011 but there was no activity till February 2019, why? The answer is that the Facebook belongs to another person, all his activities from 2011 when it was created till 2019 were deleted. In February, the FB was edited, name changed to Nate same and his pictures uploaded. Nate Sam become the new owner of that FB. You guys are not smart enough, I tell you. That young man was indoctrinated in 2019 and was taught what to do and what to say when caught. Tell yourself the truth.

Commentor:

You would never accept the truth even if it stared you in the face.

The boy's Facebook page is still available to the public.

He goes by the name Nate Sam, MC Focus.

He was recorded on video telling you his name.

We have seen certificates of his education and even certificates from Living Faith.

We have newspaper investigation and corroboration from his father and the state CAN chairman.

None of this convinces you.

Even if Jesus told you, you would argue with him.

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by cjfavour(m): 5:20am On Feb 05, 2020
ajealadick:
same reason Boko Haram bomb � mosque and also kills Northern moslems. They are criminals

Who are the criminals? Moslems? Christians? Boko haram?
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by cjfavour(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Patrioticman007:

What of Adolf Hitler a terrorist Christian, that killed more than 20 million people and caused the death of more than 50 million people. Google these facts. Olodo

Hitler was an atheist not a Christian and he even had his reasons. He was not trying to establish a Christian state or was he?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by faridasr: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2020
Well I’m not surprised CAN and other evil associations will continuously be found out. Their gullible supporters over to you

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Ruggedpen: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Don't be confused Satan was once a believer, now let's keep that apart and ask why do he want to bomb the Church, who he is working with? Then take the case up from there, making the bastard look special might instigate other monsters to plan the same thing.
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Adakintroy2: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Maybe he is offended about tithe collections. Some can be radical about their positions. I know I am but not the balls to pullstunts like this
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2020
U can Imagine, that Idiot wanted to bomb me Inside that church.... God Punish Satan, wanted to cut mah dreams short... If toh saai dem no catch am, naso Me and my friends go just die like that God I thank u ooo...!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Akanmuppl(m): 6:20am On Feb 05, 2020
We shall see how dis we end,, if he is a muslim man act dis way he is an islamic terrorist now he is a christian wat can we qualify him with? to be sincere...
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by anataala: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2020
He's a Christian figure.
cjfavour:

Hitler was an atheist not a Christian and he even had his reasons. He was not trying to establish a Christian state or was he?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Galadimabawa: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2020
If that bokoharam corper comes to blow himself up , will u still call him a Christian bomber[/quotel][b][/b]
I doubt.
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Galadimabawa: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2020
U can Imagine, that Idiot wanted to bomb me Inside that church....
God Punish Satan, wanted to cut mah dreams short...
If toh saai dem no catch am, naso Me and my friends go just die like that
God I thank u ooo...!!!!!
[b][/b]
You live for that side be that, well thank God for your life.
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Neoteny:
So now that we've christian terrorists i wonder who the new bogeyman will be for the christians.

Agboriotejoye, where art thou? Come see your people o.

Trash
El-Rufai is written all over dis.
So he tried blackmailing Johnson Suleiman.
So he did with southern Kaduna Christians and even the people of kajuru.
Now he thinks in his demented terrorist mind that he can blackmail the whole of Christianity.
Pray tell us what is the man's motivation for suicide bombing. Is it 72 virgins or 72 pieces of silver?
Christianity does not indoctrinate anyone to kill himself on its behalf.
So, tell us another story or better still act a better movie
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by chubinwa(m): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2020
kunleweb:
A guy almost killed 2000 person's and all of a sudden it's his label that matters than justice.

If the church building collapsed on its own and the 1000 people die society would say an innocent pastor is a sorcerer and he used people and would ask for his head. But since he's of a sect, trying to soften the judgement against the perpetrator suddenly becomes an issue. What a nation.
We are not oblivion of the heinous crime as everyone outrightly condemned it. What is baffling is how a Christian could carry out such outrageous crime believed to be common by the Islamic sect. It is indeed a crime that involves thorough investigation.
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Eazi1(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Same reason Judas betrayed Jesus.
Dude, it is written, and shall be so!
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by 02Kebreal(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2020
backnbeta:
Either of three things:
1. He is a Christian, but was paid to carry the 'bomb' to mess up Christianity and cause confusion
2. He is a Muslim, paid to carry the 'bomb' by top government officials or religious bigots out to tarnish the Christians
3. He was a Christian, converted to Islam and now a terrorist

Whatever they say; Christians don't bomb in the name of religion... it's not our modus operandi undecided

OK, tell yourself what you want to hear
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Dayoara: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Either Christian or Muslim he is a criminal and must be treated as one .... I am very sure it was a set up a kind of conspiracy to cause confusion..... Let him be dealt with .... They mustn't bury the case.
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by africanmerlin(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

You know him more than his father, right?

and where you there? "our reporter this" our reporter that" which reporter? the news media no get name? zombies!
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by roliks99(f): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2020
He said CAN is not concerned about Nathaniel’s name or religion but the act of criminality that he would have committed which should be addressed

Am glad cos no one cares if es a Christian or a Muslim
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Lanre0: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2020
I am not surprised because the former billionaire CAN president Oritsajafor, amassed wealth through gun running & other shady businesses. This news must be specially sent to the incorrigible lunatic called Trump in America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Seerach(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2020
backnbeta:
Either of three things:
1. He is a Christian, but was paid to carry the 'bomb' to mess up Christianity and cause confusion
2. He is a Muslim, paid to carry the 'bomb' by top government officials or religious bigots out to tarnish the Christians
3. He was a Christian, converted to Islam and now a terrorist

Whatever they say; Christians don't bomb in the name of religion... it's not our modus operandi undecided

You know him more than his own father abi??
Terrorism is not relatable to Islam.
How I wish you can reason with your brain not your legs instead even once in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Unrated900(m): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Whether Muslim or Christian all I know is that he was brainwashed by the fulani and the Dullard administration
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Harunabisanti(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2020
FFK where are u to justify what the father of the suspect said�
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Arosko(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kaduna-bomb-scare-nathaniel-samuel-is-a-christian-not-muslim-suspects-father.html
Being a Christian or Muslim is not what we supposed to be arguing on, the act of terrorism is a war against humanity and anyone regardless the religion can fall victim.... It's our right to fight terrorism together
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Commentor: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2020
cjfavour:
That Facebook was created in 2011 but there was no activity till February 2019, why? The answer is that the Facebook belongs to another person, all his activities from 2011 when it was created till 2019 were deleted. In February, the FB was edited, name changed to Nate same and his pictures uploaded. Nate Sam become the new owner of that FB. You guys are not smart enough, I tell you. That young man was indoctrinated in 2019 and was taught what to do and what to say when caught. Tell yourself the truth.

You are lying.

I could see activity from people sending their greetings from months ago.
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by EzeIgbo1: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2020
freshvine:
Those who live by propaganda will die by propaganda.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe

This is why PDP is dead today because they lived by propaganda.

May Thunder destroy Abaribe. Onye ara

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo / Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.