Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father (69169 Views)

Apparently,Tinubu Is Not Muslim Enough Hence The Clamour 4 Muslim/Muslim Ticket / South North Ticket Not Muslim Muslim Ticket / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Neoteny:

Nathaniel Samuel was following the biblical antecedents of violence, which people like you, in your most profound Crossan dogma, would prefer be expunged or hidden from view because it betrays your ignominious concept of a benevolent deity, and thus tears apart your pseudo-righteous moral grounds to say shiit about other religions.

Your biblical founder's image of a man of peace is utterly unsupported anywhere in the bible, certainly not the violent coward who asked that garments be sold to buy weapons so he could "smite" his enemies, or his parables where he talked about his father's wrath, or his statement that he came to save only the jews and the rest be damned to eternal damnation.

What was Philip Jenkins' (a professor at Penn State University and also a christian) outcome when he tried to compare violence between the bible and the Quran?

"Much to my surprise, the Islamic scriptures in the Quran were actually far less bloody and less violent than those in the Bible. "

Violence in the Quran, he and others say, is largely a defense against attack.

"By the standards of the time, which is the 7th century A.D., the laws of war that are laid down by the Quran are actually reasonably humane," he says. "Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

It is called herem, and it means total annihilation. Consider the Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

When Saul failed to do that, God took away his kingdom.

"In other words," Jenkins says, "Saul has committed a dreadful sin by failing to complete genocide. And that passage echoes through Christian history. It is often used, for example, in American stories of the confrontation with Indians — not just is it legitimate to kill Indians, but you are violating God's law if you do not."

Jenkins notes that the history of Christianity is strewn with herem. During the Crusades in the Middle Ages, the Catholic popes declared the Muslims Amalekites. In the great religious wars in the 16th, 17th and 19th centuries, Protestants and Catholics each believed the other side were the Amalekites and should be utterly destroyed.

So there you have it, violence against "amalekites", or your version of "infidels" is highly encouraged by your holy book.

Now to grandstand there and pontificate when soaked in the coagulate gore of your faith's history, like "the Dreaded Pyrrhus", is to suffer holy amnesia.

Nathaniel Samuel was instructed to strike at the Amalekites by the holy book you both adored, and thus he's a christian fundamentalist terrorist no matter your lousy and pathetic attempt to deflect the truth.

The Prophet Samuel who echoed the biblical god's command of genocide was speaking to Terrorist Samuel.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Dis guy wan scatter my head with bombastic grammar
The question was simple oh
Who killed people: Jesus or Muhammadu Answer: Dogon turenchi grin grin
All this ur long thesis is the reason why people disparage our educational system.
All you had to do was name the killer between the two and if both are killers, say so
If both are not, say so too!!
Is it dat difficult? Kai grin grin
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by gowaga68: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
OK. So what are you now insinuating?

ajalawole:
they guy was likely paid. he is an Mc and Dj, visit his Facebook page with the name NATE SAM. no Christian in his right sense will try to bomb a church. Am a Christian, if am having issue or problem with my church is better I stop going to that church.
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by NothingDoMe: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
7lives:

Look the heart of man is wicked who can know it, Sikh extremist aka Hindu Indians killed Muslims and Christians, Christian crusaders went on killing spree in Arabia Turkye axis before the emergence of Saladin.
White Christians killed red Indians, they exterminate the black people in Tasmania, Archbishop Desmond Tutu said " when the whites came to SA, we have the land the whites have the Bible, but the Christian whites have killed and almost exterminate the black South Africans, before God set them free.
Even the pope blessed the bomb that Mussolini, one of Hitler's ally, took to Abbysinia, modern day Ethiopia.
But God delivered the people of Abbysinia, through empror Haili Salasie, there are proven fact that even Adolf Hitler is a Catholic Christian.
There is no religion that doesn't have some elements of extremism, so educate yourself and stop blind argument.
None of the questions I asked the person I quoted were answered.

Now can I deduced from this statement that Christians no longer have extremist as most or all the people you mentioned no longer exist?

If the answer to the above question is affirmative, when will Islam rid itself of extremist? It's been centuries but it is not getting any better yet. Just asking to be clear.
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by sneedpahpaz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
darfay:

Irish Republican army is what you said, means their motive was about an Irish state, such cases religion is irrelevant, even Catalans become violent with in their quest for independence would you tag them Christian terrorist too, you aren't even smart
Who isn't being smart? Do you know what atrocities they committed in the name of making a political statement? Do you think the bombings in this country isn't politically motivated? The IRA bombed churches & civilians yet go to church on Sundays for worship idiot... I don't like arguing with kids which is why I don't comment often because of remarks such as yours which shows how mentally immature you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by simeotexy: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
What a drama
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by WarriAproko: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
So this Boy is innocent CAN, Nigeria police, MURIC FUCCCCK U
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by NaMeAboki: 5:38am On Feb 06, 2020
darfay:

You people are not helping matters, thank God he was unsuccessful, Muslims went agog that the terrorist was a Christian. We know that the next 200 terror would be from ...., how do expect Christians to react then

As for the statistics you can verify yourself and prove me wrong..

Have pleasant day my aboki at your suya stand where I suppose you work

Of course I wouldn't expect an apparently brainwashed insensitive fellow like you to appreciate the relief Muslims would have felt against an incessant background of media propaganda against them, about a supposed Islamisation/Fulanisation agenda (even though they, Muslims, are the greater victims of the ongoing insecurity crisis).

The capture of the failed Christian church bomber, Nathaniel Samuel, will no doubt go a long way towards debunking the above mentioned media campaign of calumny by various Christian ethnic bigots and political/religious groups, such as CAN, FFK etc. against Muslims and our national unity as well as open the eyes of their erstwhile gullible followers to their nefarious intentions.

Alas, I do not suppose an insolent Nyamiri, who is likely to be a baby factory product and therefore more likely to love-vendor his own prostitute sister/mother (based on Kanu's unfortunate statistics) along Allen Avenue or the backstreets of Aba, would understand these finer points.

Yes, you can come to my stand and buy my cold served suya at your own risk, at any time - likewise, you too have a nice day. angry
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by musty177(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2020
ProudDick:
Why are you so pained? You can’t fool smart people like me.
are you smart or gullible
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Commentor:

Just last week the government insisted without the national identity number you could face up to 3 months in prison, some of your country men protested against it.

WHICH GOVT?
Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by domchike(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Have u gone to his Facebook share with me because I cant find him on Facebook
Commentor:

Go to the boy's Facebook page, you would know he's definitely not a Muslim.

Re: Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father by domchike(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
I dont even understand ur point
Solorrman3310:
There is no such an ugly head in Islam never !! Muslims no matter what has a sign of identification even without i.d. Muslims can pick out a fellow Muslim even after death as long as his flesh is not burnt or destroyed. If u bring corpses in a bunch out of perhaps vehicle that recently had an accident and wanna pray on the Muslims but dnt know who is who,what we simply do to figure out a Muslim is by using water, we sprinkle water all over the exposed skin of the corpses and wait for a minute,u will see the water get dissolved in the skin if he/she happen to be a Muslim but if the corpse belongs to non Muslim the water would slip away to the ground it would never stay on the skin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.