Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Betrayal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal (637 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / The Romantic Story: 'secret Betrayal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayal by drejr(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
How do u get over a girl u really care about but she betrayed ur trust
Re: Betrayal by MrCork: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
drejr:

angry
Re: Betrayal by Muhammad2468(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bleep her well till she no fit stand up waka
Re: Betrayal by MrCork: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
drejr:

..how did she be tray yor trust sir?... u buy her phone credit & she refuse to pik up yor calls?... is her name Hisduchess ? angry
Re: Betrayal by Hypnotise: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
drejr:
Try to fvck her sisters or her friends
Re: Betrayal by Ladylite: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
drejr:

Tell her you forgive her and betray her in the coldest way possible. Then walk away
Re: Betrayal by drejr(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Muhammad2468:
Bleep her well till she no fit stand up waka
lame

1 Like

Re: Betrayal by drejr(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
drejr:
I was really nice to this girl and I must confess she is really a nice and smart girl , I believed I met my perfect match and recently found out she had a guy she has been hiding .. I felt bad cos she should have told me when the genesis and here I am today feeling betrayed and hating myself for being so caring . I know I will get over buh will really miss the friendship
Re: Betrayal by Petyprincess(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
It's okay,every one do experience heartbreak one way nd the other,just let go of the girl nd move on for good!! Trust me it ain't worth the stress of taking revenge!!
Re: Betrayal by Starboytwo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
drejr:
I was really nice to this girl and I must confess she is really a nice and smart girl , I believed I met my perfect match and recently found out she had a guy she has been hiding .. I felt bad cos she should have told me when the genesis and here I am today feeling betrayed and hating myself for being so caring . I know I will get over buh will really miss the friendship
ehya kpele, sorry for your loss...

But Shay any girl can Betray me Sha? Emi gan Judas, leyin ka Jo betration ara wa...
Re: Betrayal by drejr(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Petyprincess:
It's okay,every one do experience heartbreak one way nd the other,just let go of the girl nd move on for good!! Trust me it ain't worth the stress of taking revenge!!
thanks a lot , am not planning on any retaliation whatsoever, she is a good girl and she deserves whatsoever she wants.
Re: Betrayal by drejr(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hypnotise:

Try to fvck her sisters or her friends
lame
Re: Betrayal by Hypnotise: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
drejr:
lame
Mind ur biz
Re: Betrayal by AstroG: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Don't let the hoesomeness of a call girl weigh down on you.

Don't be a pvssy,be a man.

Pick urself up,go to work,come back,go out chill with ur guys,be happy,make good use ur time from now on. There is no certification or gratification in been in a relationship

Ah won't advice you to be a redpiller,cuz we don't force pipo. Just Relax and have fun with ur life

1 Like

Re: Betrayal by drejr(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
AstroG:
Don't let the hoesomeness of a call girl weigh down on you.

Don't be a pvssy,be a man.

Pick urself up,go to work,come back,go out chill with ur guys,be happy,make good use ur time from now on. There is no certification or gratification in been in a relationship

Ah won't advice you to be a redpiller,cuz we don't force pipo. Just Relax and have fun with ur life
thanks mate

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Commissioner, Brutalises Lady For Calling Him Out On Facebook / These Four Brothers Are Responsible Men / UNCONDITIONAL LOVE … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.