Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari (13275 Views)

Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Good. You don't need to discuss Amotekun with him.

Now when is that stuff taking off?

After all the noise, I hope it's not just paper Leopard o. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Better

then why are you there for ?
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by charity73: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2020
Let us see how this will play out
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by goodnessme1(f): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2020
Illegal Amotekun is dead.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by anonimi: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
Illegal Amotekun is dead.

As dead as everything about you or where did you get the inspiration for your comment from

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3893001_envy_jpeg3983ca2a0cbed2c9c61460e790f25a49

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Openbusiness: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2020
donpapa:
Amotekun is a done deal nah.. Let’s talk about marijuana farming because it’s a serious business cheesy ...God bless Arakunrin Akeredolu
This your Amotekun is fake sir. See the real Amotekun below cheesy

Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by goodnessme1(f): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2020
anonimi:

As dead as everything about you or where did you get the inspiration for your comment from

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3893001_envy_jpeg3983ca2a0cbed2c9c61460e790f25a49
Go and fight your Hausafulanis brothers that destroyed your Amotekun.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Openbusiness: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Governor Akeredolu issa goal
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Conner44:
Kai! Can you see that even for their leaders to discuss about this their lazy Amotekun with bubu and their ‘mouths go dey shake’ grin

Dead and dried bushmeat like Amotekun
on the contrary, it's a sign of pride....to let Nigerians know amotekun's case is settled. It's a already a concluded thing and our people are not barking out of it. Our leaders aren't cowards like lalong, elrufai and okorocha who would always run to aso vila to discuss all the happenings in their states. For him to have been so bold to tell the press he didn't discuss the issue with buhari is another proof he's in charge. Every governor in the south west is fully in charge of his state , take note.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Tonyspecial(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
..Can someone pls help me track my line. I was attacked tonight by 3 armed men on bike and they took my phone..
The numbers are switched off... see men with cutlass wanting to cut me.... aswear, i support jungle justice to any thief caught now if truly guilty. This guys want cut mi oooo

I vote jungle justife i swear to God... these guys almost cut innocent me for my own phone oooo, my own phone..

Instant death to any thief caught n he truly guilty
who no experience no know, take heart bro
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Holorunfemmy(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Ode ni eleyii..quote author=Conner44 post=86386226]Kai! Can you see that even for their leaders to discuss about this their lazy Amotekun with bubu and their ‘mouths go dey shake’ grin

Dead and dried bushmeat like Amotekun [/quote]
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Giftedtu: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2020
You try sha, Atleast that's a signal that you are serious about this Amotekun stuff and therefore case close about it, make blogger kwantinue.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Sammy07: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I like Akeredolu..he's the only Afonja governor with balls

My own governor is not an afonja.

BTW, revisit history.
Afonja is a name of a person.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by LZAA: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Hope this man is not trying to backtrack in his wonderful plans for his people undecided undecided

I have always known these people to be a people that don't keep to there words .... Always backtracking and changing goal posts.

Akerodolu, Amotekun is a wonderful plan that should mitigate Fulani herdsmen and bandits take over of Yorubaland. Its very important you stick to the original plan.

For the fact Miyetti Allah Secretary general came on live TV and called Yorubas Primitive and Irredentists should tell you that these people have plans. For the fact Northern elders forum, Top Northern religious leaders and top Northern business men are blackmailing the Yorubas with 2023 presidency is proof that THESE PEOPLE HAVE PLANS!

YORUBAS, secure Oduduwa region now for your future Children. These Hausa Fulani jihadists are securing the whole of Nigeria as a conquered territory for these hopeless almajiri children that are a problem in the North now. You can imagine how a Northern reps member came to the house and was telling the whole world he has 27 fuccking children. What an animal? So you open the Uterus of women and you are bringing out children like a he goat?

I can assure you one thing. That Northern he goat was confident in rearing those children because he is sure the NIGERIAN STATE WILL FEED THEM! ASIDE POLITICS, WHAT OTHER BUSINESS DOES HE HAVE?

Let me also use this Opportunity to tell you that the POWERS THAT BE ARE TARGETING OYEDEPO YOUR BROTHER FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THIS HOPELESS GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA!

Otherwise, what explains the sponsoring of viral news that he was denied VISA and some days later, they gave him a BOMB SCARE WITH HIS CHURCH MEMBER?

Yes. Its a bomb scare in my opinion. Christains are not wired to bomb churches. That bomb was never meant to go off as far as am thinking! If that bomb was meant to go off, no amount of shibaraba shaborobo shutarata can save his Kaduna church and his members!

SO Aketi, if you are trying to change goal posts or water down Amotekun, shame on you! Every Igbo man worldwide and within Nigeria supports Amotekun because it will protect all and sundry living in the South West irrespective of tribe. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL WHICH SOME OF THESE OUTSPOKEN PEOPLE AGAINST AMOTEKUN ARE!
Please where is Afamedgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by executive12: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
..Can someone pls help me track my line. I was attacked tonight by 3 armed men on bike and they took my phone..
The numbers are switched off... see men with cutlass wanting to cut me.... aswear, i support jungle justice to any thief caught now if truly guilty. This guys want cut mi oooo

I vote jungle justife i swear to God... these guys almost cut innocent me for my own phone oooo, my own phone..

Instant death to any thief caught n he truly guilty

Thank God you were not hurt. You can always replace your phone. Was this in Lagos? I suspect that this type of crime will increase because of the Okada and Tricycle ban.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Reference(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2020
knowhowk:
Security is Vital ,Any security outfit should be Legalised and Regularise.

Exactly. For a man of the law must first be appproved by law. On what basis will an officer of the 'Amotekun Service' arrest me of he his not backed by law and if he ventures I can be released by the recognised NPF. Which court will hear their cases?...

It is not only about passion but legality as well. And in the process of legalizing ot the debates that will arise will pit everyones mind to rest that it is for this and that purposes precisely. For those who support it in the west. Without a legal framework the concerns that it can be used as a political tool is equally real.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by MKULTRA: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2020
Many seems not to understand the game
There was actually a discussion and amotekun was a done deal but the President is trying to distant him self from it so as not to answer to cabals(the real rulers) and because he has no choice on it.
Part of the deal was to stay quiet on it.

Amotekun is a done deal and is accepted and pray it is well maintained
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by CioAngels(f): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2020
I sincerely hope he did not go to pa Buhati to say, he pa Buhari should not believe what he said on the pages of the news papers because he not serious about his words. No Nigerian leaders, especially the southern ones, should be trusted as they are ready to kill their subjects for Money, Position and Power. Shameful.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2020
IS LIKE THIS AMETOKUN IS GOING DOWN

THEY ARE INDIRECTLY TELLING SOUTH WEST TO END AMOTEKUN BY REVIVING OLD EASTERN PORTS

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY DO...AM IGBO REPUBLICAN BY NATURE AND I SUPPORT AMOTEKUN
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by femolii: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2020
Conner44:
Kai! Can you see that even for their leaders to discuss about this their lazy Amotekun with bubu and their ‘mouths go dey shake’ grin

Dead and dried bushmeat like Amotekun
This osu boy, receive sense.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
LZAA:

Please where is Afamedgrin

Cc GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki
And helinues our beloved kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Donaldoni: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
No need to do so.

It would indirectly mean asking for his permission... angry

Amotekun bills are already being forwarded to the SW states Houses of Assembly.

Amotekun is a done deal!
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Witchersunited: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Mrexcell(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
kiyosaki1:
*Makes case for marijuana farming

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/aso-rock-meeting-i-didnt-discuss-amotekun-with-buhari-says-akeredolu/

What is the use of having mairijuna farms that will be destroyed by wandering fulaniherdsmen and their cows? The most important thing should be how to secure ur investments and environment first before negotiating for business deals in ur state.
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Prozybozz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mtcheeew meaninles meetinMtcheeew meaninles meetinMtcheeew meaninles meetin
Re: Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari by Conner44: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
femolii:
This osu boy, receive sense.

Femi how far naw. Wetin be the latest with una Amotekun? Make una go fight for am oh no be by mouth. Now your leaders no wan give una better guns and ogun state is feeling the heat.

Stop being an afonja for one day and do the brave thing for your own people lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) / Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 / Judge Disagrees With Probe Panel Over Aregbesola’s Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.