Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC (20236 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Ayilara1:

So true, except this.

" . . neither shall thine eye pity him (the apostate), neither shalt thou spare him, neither shalt thou conceal him: "But thou shalt SURELY KILL HIM: thine hand shall be first upon him TO PUT HIM TO DEATH . . .

DEUTERONOMY 13:8-9

grin
grin

You are deluded. Those are mosaic law for jews which some of your sharia laws and criminal laws were picked from. Christian don't walk under laws but under grace and truth. Christians doctrines and ways of life are peaceful. We preach Mercy and forgiveness but the Muslims preach eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by adem30: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Zontage:
Shame On Nigeria...

His Name is Nathaniel Samuel...
His name is Mohammed Nasiru Sani.

The most populous black nation in the world is busy debating on the real name of a terrorist who attempted to bomb a church.

In South Africa, America, Europe.... It will take 5 minutes to run his biometrics and harvest every data about his lineage. 5 minutes.

Donald Trump banned immigrant visa for Nigerians not because of Boko Haram but because of the absence of a trackable national database system.

National Identity Management is the fulcrum of security nationally and internationally. Any country which lacks a robust Identity management system poses a security problem for the entire world.

Shame on Nigeria!

The real name of the terrorist is
Nathaniel Samuel Mohammed Nasiru Sani Effiong Abiola Eze. We all are the terrorists because we all are not trackable.

Shame on Africa's overgrown baby!

Even if the biometrics is run on the guy, CAN and FFK will still deny it so far it does not correlate with their sentiment

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Zontage: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2020
adem30:

Even if the biometrics is run on the guy, CAN and FFK will still deny it so far it does not correlate with their sentiment

Las Las na Fireworks
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by BeardedMeat(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2020
petnuel:

Shame!!! Killer Fulani herdsmen arrest is a security challenge and the role of the NIgeria military to affect, not EFCC.
Shame to all who support corrupt politician who robbed and still rob our country!
@ your bolded, a big shame to them.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Ayilara1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Gforce2015:

You are deluded. Those are mosaic law for jews which some of your sharia laws and criminal laws were picked from. Christian don't walk under laws but under grace and truth. Christians doctrines and ways of life are peaceful. We preach Mercy and forgiveness but the Muslims preach eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.

grin

So God of moses that commanded that isn't God of Christians right?

As far as I know Jesus brought no new law neither does he abrogate, he only came to fufil it.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or
the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17

Mosaic laws are your law too.

That's why you still read their book
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Caseless: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Charleys:
The day CAN will reply you guys is the day I take you guys serious. Until then you are not there yet in this struggle of yours.

Maybe you need to bomb somewhere to make your voice heard.
MURIC practically silenced CAN. The only time CAN held sway was when MURIC wasn't active. You xtians now look forward to hear from muric than CAN.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Caseless: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ayilara1:

grin

So God of moses that commanded that isn't God of Christians right?

As far as I know Jesus brought no new law neither does he abrogate, he only came to fufil it.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or
the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17

Mosaic laws are your law too.

That's why you still read their book
tell them.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Charleys: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Caseless:
MURIC practically silenced CAN. The only time CAN held sway was when MURIC wasn't active. You xtians now look forward to hear from muric than CAN.

Yes I look forward to hearing from MUMURIC because anytime I read their messages it's like a comedian telling me a joke.
And I laugh Everytime I read it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Akinwunmi Ambode On His 60th Birthday / Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari / Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.