Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos (48281 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Nauttyprof(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2020
ikorodureporta:

you ppl shl go to hell with yr security threat!

Is it only okada business those class of people are doing in Lagos?? Why can't the govt go after every foreigners to get their relevant statistics??

or simply because the restrictions ain't affecting you

Just so you know, I am affected by this to as I go to work daily but I believe that the government is well informed than you are on this matter and it was taken in the best interest of the state
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Just so you know, I am affected by this to as I go to work daily but I believe that the government is well informed than you are on this matter and it was taken in the best interest of the state
...d govt took a selfish decision. wetin concern Keke there??

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Nauttyprof(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
ikorodureporta:

...d govt took a selfish decision. wetin concern Keke there??

A selfish decision? So, the government lives in all the areas with restrictions?

I don't understand this.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nauttyprof:

A selfish decision? So, the government lives in all the areas with restrictions?

I don't understand this.
.they didn't consider the routes' travellers..or else they shl nt have banned Keke.
Abi Keke drivers too na terrorists??
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Nauttyprof(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
ikorodureporta:

.they didn't consider the routes' travellers..or else they shl nt have banned Keke.
Abi Keke drivers too na terrorists??

Well, this doesn't make them selfish. It was done towards a safe Lagos.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Well, this doesn't make them selfish. It was done towards a safe Lagos.

it's not done that way...na punishment on us!
On a Monday morning, if you drive from Ikorodu end of Ikorodu Rd, to Jibowu, it can take more than 5hrs...on dsame stretch of road-o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn / Peace Samuel Omana's New Photos / Dj Cuppy Steps Out In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.