Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons (80644 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Kingrexyl(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
They will rather use their old fashioned logo, primitive species.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by maasoap(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
flyca:

It's is not shallow. Your people call do it!
Innoson is very smart!

It is just unfortunate that we have people like you in our midst. Why would you make statement like this "you people do it"? You mind giving us one example of things like that? Or, probably share your experience dealing with any Yoruba in any business? That's very unfortunate and I'm really saddened by your comment.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by namo77: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Seunpaul01(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:
The guy try

grin

Nnewi person ?

They can think from all angles

The guy is not nnewi person. He is Osuolale Faruk, Yoruba guy.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by egoldman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
OrangeDream:
How can we patronize him when he didn't patronize our logo?.

This is what someone just posted now about tribalism, still you people have gotten your way by turning this thread into tribal thing, tufia .

1 Like

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by SoNature(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
CSTR2:
Can Toyota or Benz give Nigerians this kind of opportunity despite our patronage?
No.
They have their own citizens in Germany and Japan to employ for that.

Which is why if you are not buying Nigerian, you are being penny wise, pound foolish.

Huncle, calm down.

You can encourage Nigerians to buy made in Nigeria products without using the emboldened.

Toyota is a multinational automaker that employs the locals wherever they set up their plants.

Mercedes Benz recently gave one Yoruba designer a job just because he rebranded their cars online.

Oyibo man doesn't typically think like we Africans.

Unlike tribalistic Nigerians, those guys look out for talents, harness them and create a win-win situation for everyone.

That's why they will always be better than us.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by majamajic(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Seunpaul01:

The guy is not nnewi person. He is Osuolale Faruk, Yoruba guy.

Am talking about innoson thinking from all angles

1 Like

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Kennyswag: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
WHO CARES ABOUT THE CRAPPY INNO SIN ??
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by hedocharles(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:
The guy try

grin

Nnewi person ?

Louder
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by majamajic(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
powerkey:

I once witnessed this with a yoruba man I brought in and made him my deputed in a company he doesn't know anything about.

He eventually tried to claim Ownership of the company but I gave him a thunderstorm as a gift...

Village people will tell u to give them your land to farm since u are yet to build on it , na igwe go later settle una 2

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by flyca: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
maasoap:
It is just unfortunate that we have people like you in our midst. Why would you make statement like this "you people do it"? You mind giving us one example of things like that? Or, probably share your experience dealing with any Yoruba in any business? That's very unfortunate and I'm over your comment.

adelaja70:

The way some Igbos reason dey make me wonder if Na skull their brain dey...

Ogologo oyibo undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by AllenSpencer: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:

Apart from all that , the designer's grandchildren can come up to tell your grandchildren how their grandpapa Co founded the company with your grandpapa

Who did this to you!
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Liposure: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
nkwuocha1:
I am an unrepentant tribalist,but this Afonja did a good job.And I pray Innoson brand becomes his future as well.Great job!

I remain a tribalist.Bloody AfonJas! angry
repent now or i arrest u
nkwuocha1:
I am an unrepentant tribalist,but this Afonja did a good job.And I pray Innoson brand becomes his future as well.Great job!

repent now or i arrest u
nkwuocha1:

repent now or i arrest u
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Discombulator: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
englishmart:
Innoson is a fast growing brand that will soon compete with the likes of Toyota and co if given the right support, that's if tribalism can be overlooked
Are you kidding me,do you know how Mich vehicle Toyota makes yearly,stop the exaggeration .
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by AllenSpencer: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
bigtt76:
Exactly! This is where knowledge of six sigma comes in to bear .....re-use of products to cut costs. The current logo used by Innoson may have been mass produced to last many production cycles, changing the logo now would require that the old logo already designed and manufactured are discarded. This will cost the company lots of money.

Aside this, there may be imprints of the logo on the engine block or other parts of the vehicle etc, how do you erase them off and use the new logo? I clearly understand the Chairman's thoughts on this.

At the cost of cutting edge rebranding that will boost company marketing.

You sound as if Innoson prently competes in the Nigerian Market and has alot to lose.

It will remain in that class if it does not rebrand or reevaluate it's marketing strategy.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Why will he use it?
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:
The guy try
grin

Nnewi person ?

Lol
Shut up.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Brightgem(f): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:

Me I know , na make I farm small for your land till u need it , that's how village uncles dey collect person land
Are you thinking this way cuz it's the kind of thing you might do?

Why thinking reasons for the owner? Not everyone is dishonest.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by AllenSpencer: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
SEGLIZ:
it is time we all start patronising our own the chairman can't do this alone except we join in use of the products from innoson.

Are you compelling consumers to patronize?

That's were you got it wrong.

Innoson has to rise to the stage of competition.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by majamajic(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Brightgem:
Are you thinking this way cuz it's the kind of thing you might do?

Why thinking reasons for the owner? Not everyone is dishonest.

The guy is honest , but don't trust his generation .

Innoson took a wise decision !
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Neddyogu(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
I just hope dis farouq guy patented his design oo.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Liposure: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
babe, how far. I won see you
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by majamajic(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Shut up.

Hahaha

How GTB bank case take start ?
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Seunpaul01(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:

Am talking about innoson thinking from all angles

Okay.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:

Hahaha
How GTB bank case take start ?
Lol..
They have really dragged that man too much.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by majamajic(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol..

They have really dragged that man too much.

Ok , he should come take another risk
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
OrangeDream:
How can we patronize him when he didn't patronize our logo?.

See this one.

our logo....Lol
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Ustec: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
NIGERIANS NEED TO LEARN A LOT FROM THIS. THE GUYS NAME IS OSUALE FAROUQ BUT HE DID A WONDERFUL BRANDING DESIGN FOR AN ANAMBRA INDIGENE OWNED VEHICLE MANUFACTURER AND THE MAN LOVED IT.

THIS SHOWS OUR STRENGHT IN DIVERSITY.

INNOSON BOSS DID NOT SHOW ANY ETHNIC BIAS AND IT WILL HELP HIS BUSINESS GROW
HOWEVER HERE ON NAIRALAND THE CHILDREN WHOSE MOTHERS NEVER BREASTFED ADEQUATELY ARE BUSY ATTACKING AND PULLING EACH OTHERS ETHNIC LEANINGS DOWN.

MAY GOD HELP THE FOOLISH AMONG THEM AND GRANT THEM SENSE
Forget it,
Igbo's are naturally tribalistic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:

Ok , he should come take another risk
No no no..
His stance is clear.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Arijude(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
SEGLIZ:

this is rather shallow and a wrong reasoning.
you no go know na
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Hisduchess(f): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:

Me I know , na make I farm small for your land till u need it , that's how village uncles dey collect person land

Exactly na so e dey begin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car / Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience / The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.