Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons (80946 Views)

Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by henryobinna(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Neddyogu:
I just hope dis farouq guy patented his design oo.
bro you're funny..

The design without being used is practically useless. it doesn't matter if its innoson or anybody, long as no one uses the design it's useless, if you patent something that isn't of a real value it's a waste of your own time and it'll even make people entirely avoid using it and go source someone else to develop one for them. If it's a drug or a formula to produce something say a drink or just anything with real value, patenting it would make a lot of sense, but a drawing that someone else can even make a better one, that's a totally bad idea
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by nkwuocha1: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
LadySwitz:

He's from Kogi State...enwe!

Nna go enwe idiot!You don't know there are Yoruba part of Kogi.Anu mkpi!
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Khaleell001(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
majamajic:

Apart from all that , the designer's grandchildren can come up to tell your grandchildren how their grandpapa Co founded the company with your grandpapa

these lies are getting too much.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by majamajic(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Thegoodone13:
so far he bought it there is nothing like risk there

Not in Nigeria, remember the GTB issues
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by ibinaboonline: 1:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Why are people here saying Nnewi, Nnewi. Didn't you read where it says his name is Faroq Osuolale. Does that sound Nnewi to you?
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Jaqenhghar: 3:42am On Feb 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Penny wise and Pounds foolish. Spend the money to make your brand attractive to the world and make more money from the result. Las las Naija na we own.

Support my proudly naija channel. Check my signature
I wonder
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by DaRuud(m): 5:05am On Feb 06, 2020
It's just pure greed and when he saw the name as Farouq. He change his mind

majamajic:
The guy try

grin

Nnewi person ?

They can think from all angles
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by LadySwitz: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:

[s]Nna go enwe idiot!You don't know there are Yoruba part of Kogi.Anu mkpi![/s]

Shush up my friend. You don't even know anything, tribalistic scumbag...dingbat!
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by seguno2: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2020
GermanMelania:
They can't use it as they don't actually manufacture anything. The china company that makes their stuff must want too much to change the logo. Fake manufacturing

Which automaker actually manufactures its vehicles instead of assembling parts made to its design specifications

1 Like

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by cardoctor(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Build your own car bro.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by GermanMelania: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2020
seguno2:

Which automaker actually manufactures its vehicles instead of assembling parts made to its design specifications
Many of them. Innoson doesn't even assemble. And assembly is only the final stage.
You say who actually manufactures. Are the plucking car parts from trees?

Innoson owns none of the process what so ever. They are sticking logo into prefab cars.
Look at the videos of people visiting their plant u go de see screwdriver doing nothing.

When you buy a finished product your margin is way lower than when you commision the thing to be made.
You can't produce every single part needed for sure and some have to be bought
It is like my going anf buying tagless clothing in China come claim i be designer . Versus me picking material, even if i copy person design then having ir sewn to specs my demographic can wear..
Innoson is a branded automobile mporter. Simple.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by NaijadrivaCars: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Nnewi leads... without Nnewi entrepreneurs the whole of Anambra would be worse than IDP osun state cheesy

Proudly an Nnewi supremacist cool

NnewiSuper, you again
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by seguno2: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2020
GermanMelania:

Many of them. Innoson doesn't even assemble. And assembly is only the final stage.

Innoson owns none of the process what so ever. They are sticking logo into prefab cars.
Look at the videos of people visiting their plant u go de see screwdriver doing nothing.

When you buy a finished product your margin is way lower than when you commision the thing to be made.
It is like my going anf buying tagless clothing in China come claim i be designer . Versus me picking material, even if i copy person design then having ir sewn to specs my demographic can wear..

The bold part is what I am talking about.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by nkwuocha1: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2020
LadySwitz:

Shush up my friend. My father don't even know anything, he is a tribalistic scumbag...dingbat!
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by GermanMelania: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2020
seguno2:

The bold part is what I am talking about.
Have a nice day.

Okay but innoson is producing exactly zero.

That's the part I'm talking about. Have a nice day too.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Butoneday2(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2020
bigtt76:
Exactly! This is where knowledge of six sigma comes in to bear .....re-use of products to cut costs. The current logo used by Innoson may have been mass produced to last many production cycles, changing the logo now would require that the old logo already designed and manufactured are discarded. This will cost the company lots of money.

Aside this, there may be imprints of the logo on the engine block or other parts of the vehicle etc, how do you erase them off and use the new logo? I clearly understand the Chairman's thoughts on this.

you know us very well, bahddest guy. grin
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Horus(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWtr60H347A

New logo for Innoson Motors

A twitter user, Osuolale Farouq, has been invited by the chairman of the Innoson Vehicles after designing a new logo for the automobile company
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by SpyAC(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Novaccines:
Wow
stop the Linus
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Kingrefreshed: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2020
KEVIND:
Last year October, a brand designer, Osuolale Farouq on Twitter displayed a new company Logo for the Innoson Group which got the attention of a good number of Nigerians who saw the logo as a masterpiece creation.

@TheonlyFarouq, where he revealed that the CEO had stated reasons why his logo doesn’t fit into the company’s vision and mission presently, but that it could be a thing for the future.

https://mobile.twitter.com/osuolale_faroufreeq/status/1223234261324640256

I LOVE IGBO'S.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2020
englishmart:
Innoson is a fast growing brand that will soon compete with the likes of Toyota and co if given the right support, that's if tribalism can be overlooked
Mercedes benz has not started competing with toyota, is it Innoson that will compete?
Stop insulting toyota they're the largest carmakers in the world.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Novaccines: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
SpyAC:
stop the Linus

Stop trolling
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by henryobinna(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
GermanMelania:

Innoson is no longer an Assembly plant but now am automobile importer...

wow..

whatever rocks your boat anyway
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by charlsecy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
CSTR2:
Can Toyota or Benz give Nigerians this kind of opportunity despite our patronage?
Buying used Toyota or Benz is no direct patronage to the companies, and directly yields zero revenue for the companies.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
CSTR2:

Your logo indeed.

Do you know how much that guy took home, or you didn't read that he was well compensated.?

Go and sell your logo to Mercedes and see if they will buy.
You are a fool. This logo was made by a Nigerian. So are his cars. What is the difference?. If that design had come from a foreigner, i believe they would have done more than a compensation for the foreigner.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=86407179]

See this one.

our logo....Lol[/quoteYou are a fool. This logo was made by a Nigerian. So are his cars. What is the difference?. If that design had come from a foreigner, i believe they would have done more than a compensation for the foreigner.
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by PCFC(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nice one

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by GermanMelania: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
henryobinna:
Innoson is no longer an Assembly plant but now am automobile importer...

wow..

whatever rocks your boat anyway

Okay show me video of them assembling. Im telling you. Look at all their video ops. You will see one guy by the hood just using screwdriver straight up. Not screwing anything. Haba. I want innoson to succeed but they gotta level with us. If they are a true car manufacture let them do like india and release a 6k usd mini car to fit 3 people. Even assemble for the masses. Let everyone be a car owner. It will remove this keke and okada thing sef and actualky solve a problem. Not this suv overpriced tin.
1.2 mil car. With financing you pay 200k per month 6 months you don finish. Thats for commercial leasing o. If na private car then fit give you 2 years to pay 50k per month.
When yoy finisg paying yiu can trade in for a new obe new paymeby. The car company can sell used ones use as parts. I de plsy the lottery o. Ns make the thing wnter my hand. I promise i will do something. Even if na to start from food kitchen wey peoole can come chop. Or free ice cold water sharing . Any timr anyonr want am. I must bless my country and do things for my people o

Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by MusaDanladi1: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
powerkey:

I once witnessed this with a yoruba man I brought in and made him my deputed in a company he doesn't know anything about.

He eventually tried to claim Ownership of the company but I gave him a thunderstorm as a gift...
grin nack us summary gist abeg..
Re: Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
flyca:

Ogologo oyibo undecided
What is the incident rate of the virus in your area and how are you guys coping?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mechanic Roundtable / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.