Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

These Christian Terrorists Self - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Christian Terrorists Self (435 Views)

Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) / A Thread About Christian Terrorists, Paedophiles And Fraudsters!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Christian Terrorists Self by cleanvessel(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
These Christian Terrorists Self

Recently, the Federal Government released the names of the so-called Christian terrorists, who at one time or the other bombed or attempted to bomb some places.

Not only that, I read on the internet about some groups they described as Christian terrorists. But the truth is: the activities of the so-called Christian terrorists are not common, they rarely occur.

Although, there is nothing like Christian terrorists in the Bible. Any Christians that engage in terrorism are on their own. We are not so taught in Christianity, God forbid.

Jesus said if they slap you on the left side, turn also the right side. What this teaches is that you are forbidden to take revenge. If as a Christian you are not permitted to revenge an ordinary slap, how much more killing.

When Jesus was about to be arrested, Peter, one of the Disciples, drew his sword and cut off the ear of one of the arrestors, quickly, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put his sword back in the shield. He again said " whoever kills by the sword will die by the sword.

But for muslims, terrorism is part of their religion, if the Quran and hadiths are anything to go by. In fact , what Islamic terrorists are doing today was the exact thing Muhammad was doing in his time. The terrorists are knowledgeable in Quran and hadiths and are carrying the command of Allah and his only prophet, Muhammad.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know. not." 

In that verse Allah enjoined muslims to fight and he told them that fighting is good for them, even though they dislike it. The question is: how is fighting good for humanity? The verse cannot be talking of self-defense as no one would dislike defending himself/herself.

MUHAMMAD'S JIHAD WAS NOT IN SELF-DEFENCE BUT FOR ISLAMIZATION:

Sahih Muslim (31:5917) - "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'.

THIS IS WHERE TERRORISM BEGAN:

- "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them (Quran 8:12). Those who disbelieve are the non-muslims.

Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with "TERROR"' (Sahih Bukhari (52:220).

ISLAMIZATION AGENDA IN ISLAM:

- "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"  (Quran 8:39). Allah said muslims should fight until everybody becomes a muslim.

"The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah." Sahih Muslim (1:30).

"The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite.'" (Sahih Muslim (20:4696) 

YOU MUST FOLLOW THE SO-CALLED TRUTH OF ISLAM OR BE KILLED

-"Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."  (Quran 47:3-4).

In summary, terrorism to islamize is part of islam. That was how the religion was founded, unless someone is deceiving himself somewhere.
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by Snipper007: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
angry
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by viceddy95(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
cool
Raw truth, just like fresh bread from the oven.......what worsened everything was when they were promise 72 fake virgins....

1 Like

Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by cleanvessel(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
viceddy95:
cool
Raw truth, just like fresh bread from the oven.......what worsened everything was when they were promise 72 fake virgins....

You are right. It is actually fake virgins.

In fact there is no such thing as al-janah, where multiple sex like rabbits will be permitted. Muslims' Allah is not the God of the true heaven.
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by sulasa07(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
cleanvessel:
These Christian Terrorists Self

Recently, the Federal Government released the names of the so-called Christian terrorists, who at one time or the other bombed or attempted to bomb some places.

Not only that, I read on the internet about some groups they described as Christian terrorists. But the truth is: the activities of the so-called Christian terrorists are not common, they rarely occur.

Although, there is nothing like Christian terrorists in the Bible. Any Christians that engage in terrorism are on their own. We are not so taught in Christianity, God forbid.

Jesus said if they slap you on the left side, turn also the right side. What this teaches is that you are forbidden to take revenge. If as a Christian you are not permitted to revenge an ordinary slap, how much more killing.

When Jesus was about to be arrested, Peter, one of the Disciples, drew his sword and cut off the ear of one of the arrestors, quickly, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put his sword back in the shield. He again said " whoever kills by the sword will die by the sword.

But for muslims, terrorism is part of their religion, if the Quran and hadiths are anything to go by. In fact , what Islamic terrorists are doing today was the exact thing Muhammad was doing in his time. The terrorists are knowledgeable in Quran and hadiths and are carrying the command of Allah and his only prophet, Muhammad.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know. not." 

In that verse Allah enjoined muslims to fight and he told them that fighting is good for them, even though they dislike it. The question is: how is fighting good for humanity? The verse cannot be talking of self-defense as no one would dislike defending himself/herself.

MUHAMMAD'S JIHAD WAS NOT IN SELF-DEFENCE BUT FOR ISLAMIZATION:

Sahih Muslim (31:5917) - "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'.

THIS IS WHERE TERRORISM BEGAN:

- "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them (Quran 8:12). Those who disbelieve are the non-muslims.

Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with "TERROR"' (Sahih Bukhari (52:220).

ISLAMIZATION AGENDA IN ISLAM:

- "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"  (Quran 8:39). Allah said muslims should fight until everybody becomes a muslim.

"The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah." Sahih Muslim (1:30).

"The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite.'" (Sahih Muslim (20:4696) 

YOU MUST FOLLOW THE SO-CALLED TRUTH OF ISLAM OR BE KILLED

-"Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."  (Quran 47:3-4).

In summary, terrorism to islamize is part of islam. That was how the religion was founded, unless someone is deceiving himself somewhere.

Story story, Nathaniel Samuel and his cos are CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.Stop trying to cover them coz they are Christian,be just even if it's against your own blood and family,but here we are,christians trying to shield Christian terrorists
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nothing like Christian terrorists.

1 Like

Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by cleanvessel(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
sulasa07:

Story story, Nathaniel Samuel and his cos are CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.Stop trying to cover them coz they are Christian,be just even if it's against your own blood and family,but here we are,christians trying to shield Christian terrorists

Nathaniel Samuel was once in Boko Haram captivity, so he has been radicalised.

Check here:

http:///news/detail/c0305424fabc94c9441a53cf1e527efa?product=ofa
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by sulasa07(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
cleanvessel:

Nathaniel Samuel was once in Boko Haram captivity, so he has be radicalised.

Check here:

http:///news/detail/c0305424fabc94c9441a53cf1e527efa?product=ofa
Keep on justifying your fellow terrorists
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by cleanvessel(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
sulasa07:

Keep on justifying your fellow terrorists

Mention how many people that have been killed by your so-called Christian terrorists and where. And I will tell you how many Islamic terrorists have killed worldwide.
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by sulasa07(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
cleanvessel:

Mention how many people that have been killed by your so-called Christian terrorists and where. And I will tell you how many Islamic terrorists have killed worldwide.
Why waste my time with you since you won't accept the truth,if you want to know how many, please ask Google.com,you will find them there
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by cleanvessel(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
sulasa07:

Why waste my time with you since you won't accept the truth,if you want to know how many, please ask Google.com,you will find them there

Nonsense
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by jcross19: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
sulasa07:

lol! your terrorists group are numerous! all these energies you are using to frame up Christians why can't you use the same energy to condemn this evil ravishing your community.
Re: These Christian Terrorists Self by sulasa07(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
jcross19:
lol! your terrorists group are numerous! all these energies you are using to frame up Christians why can't you use the same energy to condemn this evil ravishing your community.
Frame Christianity?From what exactly?Is it what they did to our ancestors or what it's still doing now?

(1) (Reply)

The Prisoners Of The Cross / The Human Body And The Memories Of A Mortuary / The 4 Types Of Christians I Know(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.