Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why Wives Are Now Killing Their Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wives Are Now Killing Their Husbands (561 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 5 Solutions To Resolve Their Dispute. / Why Wives Must Read The Context Of Ephesians 5:22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wives Are Now Killing Their Husbands by SouleRhymez01(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Maryam Sanda was recently sentenced to death by hanging for killing her husband two years ago. But hers was just the beginning of something that will soon become a norm. It will not be hard to agree with me, just pick a national daily, and you will see news of wives killing husbands. It is rampant now, but this is just the beginning. It will be fatal if things are not done to prevent it.

On page 23 of my book HOW WE BECAME NARCISSISTS, I predicted that in the future, more women will kill their husbands than otherwise, and within just three years of writing that book, the future is already here. The table is turning. The days of unopposed patriarchy is now over. More women will stand up to defend themselves.

I have given several prophesies, most of them on the future of education, and maybe this will make you take them more seriously. However, this post is to address the situation on ground; women killing their husbands. If you have read the book mentioned above, you will understand that it is a reaction to something that has been happening centuries before now.

The more knowledgeable a woman is, the more dangerous she becomes, and because we live in an age of over-information, it is nearly impossible to stop women from gaining access to as much knowledge as they want. You may have observed that if the friends of a particular woman do not like you, it is usually hard for her to get along very well with you. They are her source of knowledge; she acts on what they say.

There are more sources of information nowadays; social media platforms play a major role. This means that many of these women will not tolerate mistreatment as their mothers and grandmothers did. They now feel their mothers weren’t well informed and they were right. The statement is as simple as it gets, mistreats your woman; cheats on her, get caught and get killed. Marry a less-developed woman and get killed.

The killing of a person is automatic whenever the emotions of envy, jealousy, and self-centeredness are mixed together. This may take time to happen, but with a trigger, it is one of the most destructive mixtures of emotions. The trigger usually happens whenever the emotion of envy switches place for hatred, which undeveloped men trigger by mistreating their women.

This confirms the fact which I had previously stated; operating a system of education that neglects the development of emotional intelligence is a time bomb. Some of the bombs are now exploding because many of these killings are been and will be carried out by the so-called highly educated women. It is no surprise therefore that many men are afraid of highly schooled women.

How do you save yourself from this before you become another victim?

The answer is simple, invest in SELF-DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT, focusing on the faculty of Mixture and Management of Emotions. It is important for you and your spouse if you must escape this surging reality.

If you are really interested in a course in self-discovery and development, it is time to introduce to you Science of Self-discovery And development (SOSAD)
For more information on it, kindly send an email to souloflifeenterprise@gmail.com.

If you are also interested in reading the book HOW WE BECAME NARCISSIST, kindly call Stephen on +2348163800077. It is available both in hard and soft copies.

For more of my write-ups, you can join my Facebook Community here: http:///2CA8hEr

Kindly Share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wives Are Now Killing Their Husbands by budaatum: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2020

Re: Why Wives Are Now Killing Their Husbands by Sektor101(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sometin shld be done on it before is to late
Re: Why Wives Are Now Killing Their Husbands by budaatum: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sektor101:
Sometin shld be done on it before is to late
The somthing that should be done is men should stop behaving like pigs. No one cuts off the priq of a real man!

But, while we await the evolution of you men!

(1) (Reply)

GUYS BEWARE :“once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life”- Slay / Mad Ooh!! Lady Fights Guy Who Refused To Pay After Service / Birthday Gift For Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.