Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Not All Staffs In Your Company Are There To Work Or Wking In Ur Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Not All Staffs In Your Company Are There To Work Or Wking In Ur Interest (599 Views)

Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! / Mini Income Streams Review - Is It Work Or Not?who Is Rachel Rofe? Rachel Rofe / 8 Clues To Boom Your Business From One Staff To Ten Staffs In Just Five Month's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not All Staffs In Your Company Are There To Work Or Wking In Ur Interest by Studio247: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Not all your workers are in your company to work
Some are only using you.
Some companies have folded today as a result of some workers selfish interest.
Here are things you need to take seriously in order to protect your company.

I was somewhere in surulere to buy heatpress machines, while I was going round the store the sales rep came to me and started asking me questions which I told her what I wanted and I saw it there but she practically discouraged me from buy it there and told me she has someone who will sell for me at a better price
I was shocked beyond words ,so I played along she asked me to go she will send the persons number to me, immediately I left the person called me .
To cut the story short I end up not buying from any of them.

But later I had to ask myself some questions like the owner of this company is paying this girl ooh
And here she is directing his customers to another place only God knows how many customers she has taken away from that man.
Sincerely I was tempted to go back to the store and tell the owner what happened but I decide to leave.
Reason why am writing this .

1 : Your company's top secret should never be reveal to your staff,
If they know they may use it against you.
Or better still sell it.

2 some staff are not in your company to work
They are their on a mission to gather information and sell it to your competitor.

3 : Don't give them access to important office documents.

4 : Some will will use you to learn then go and start up their own without a proper goodbye.

5: the worst is some of them use your concept or ideas to start up their own,some go as far as using your name or associating with your brand with theirs just to win a client
And all this may happen without your knowledge
You only get to know when business turn bad on their side.

Please be careful of who you employ
If you must stay in business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Staffs In Your Company Are There To Work Or Wking In Ur Interest by Profmarley: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
True. But there are always two sides to a coin.
The way some employers treat their staff sometimes prompts certain levels of disloyalty from them.

Bottom line: You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Not All Staffs In Your Company Are There To Work Or Wking In Ur Interest by Studio247: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
They have the option of walking away

(1) (Reply)

Let Love win / How To Fall In Love With Strategic Planning / How To Generate Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.