Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday (983 Views)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Lekison(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
By Bashir Bello – Kano

Kano State National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is about to witness historic moment as two serving Corp members are set to tie the knot on Friday in the state.

The duo of Mohammed Alhaji-Musa (a native of Afo from Nassarawa state) and Hauwa Yahaya-Bagudu (a native of Nupe from Niger State), both 2019 Batch ‘A’ corps members met each other on camp during the three weeks orientation course and were attracted to each other leading into marriage.

The State Coordinator, Malam Ladan Baba who confirmed the development to newsmen in the state, said the about-to-be-couples intimated him about the courtship few months after the orientation course and he advised them to notify and seek the permission of their parents.

Baba said he was very happy six months after when the duo brought invitation card of the wedding to him and told him their parents have accepted the union.

The Coordinator said the union which is the first ever for couples from different states in Kano NYSC, will potray the purpose of the scheme which was established to ensure unity among Nigerians.
Interacting with Alhaji Musa on how the relationship started, he said they met during the orientation camp course and platoon activities in the state.

“We met in camp during our platoon activities, especially the day we met during our platoon duty in the kitchen”.

“I was initially attracted by her way of life, kindness and respect to people which i noticed during our stay in camp, therefore i really fall in love with her.

“It is a wonderful experience because in the first place, my intention was to serve in Abuja, but when my posting came out i was posted to Kano, i accepted in good fate not knowing that this is what will happen,” Alhaji Musa said.

Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Bluntguy: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Congratulations to them. Let love lead.
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Riele(f): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
What exactly is a young girl still finding her way in life doing with a broke.ass man that's still depending on mummy and daddy ?
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by AstroG: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Riele:
What exactly is a young girl still finding her way in life doing with a broke.ass man that's still depending on mummy and daddy ?

What is a young girl dat is yet to write Jamb still doing on NL while she is suppose to be reading undecided?
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Riele(f): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
AstroG:

What is a young girl dat is yet to write Jamb still doing on NL while she is suppose to be reading undecided?

What is a young man who is yet to fend for himself doing on nairaland when he's supposed to be hustling ?
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by AstroG: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Riele:

What is a young man who is yet to fend for himself doing on nairaland when he's supposed to be hustling ?

Hustling by 8.27pm

This is what happens when ur degrade urself to chat with a minor cry cry
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Riele(f): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
AstroG:
[/b]

Hustling by 8.27pm

Such a senseless adult . Your mates are still hustling by this time .

After reading for the day , you expect me not to take some time off ?
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Lekison(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na wa ooo....gbas gbos everywhere
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Riele:

Such a senseless adult . Your mates are still hustling by this time .

After reading for the day , you expect me not to take some time off ?
calm down, okay?
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Riele(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
calm down, okay?

I'm calm dear .
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
smiley
Riele:

I'm calm dear .
that's better. Dealing with some people all you need to do is 'calm down'.
You've registered for jamb?
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Riele(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
smiley that's better. Dealing with some people all you need to do is 'calm down'.
You've registered for jamb?

grin

Yes .
How do you know I was registering for Jamb ?
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
wink
Riele:

grin

Yes .
How do you know I was registering for Jamb ?
you've made your mark here.
Anyways wish you all the best!!!
Goodnite dear.
Re: Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
AstroG:
[/b]

Hustling by 8.27pm

Oga, na you get time to dey reply o!
Small pikin wey no gree get respect, determine say na so so men she go dey focus on, na to ignore am look front. It's nobody's business, the future will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? / The Asian Men - Black Women Connection / Please Advice, My Relationship Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.