Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

What do you think? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What do you think? (185 Views)

What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? / Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? / Studying Abroad is not as Expensive as you think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What do you think? by Azblink1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
To the psychologist and biologist in the house, is there any theory that state that special talents are related to biological deformity, either positive or negative, in human or animal?

And; the fact there's no one 'general' or uniform biology composition that is responsible for this in human and animal.......

Just feel knowing it from the Nigerian perspective, so don't 'google school' me.

In short, don't tell me to go google or any other search engine control by robots.

Thanks for your amazing cooperation and magnanimous stupidity. The two classes I mentioned above are different and they are differentiated by a big thick wall between glory and gory. You choose only through your comment(s).

Thanks once again.
Re: What do you think? by mikki2020: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
No need to rack your brains, thinking on how to do academic papers! Use https://Quzzister.com/ There are a lot of templates of assignments on all subjects.

(1) (Reply)

Ae-funai Wa Launches Women Health Initiative / Top Benefits Of Vmware Certification And Where You Get It? / A Call To The Kwara State Governor And The Ministry Of Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.