Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? (2313 Views)

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / Books You Should Read Before You Die / This Is What Happens When An Astronaut’s Skin Is Exposed To Outer Space (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by TheSourcerer: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Death is as spontaneous as life herself , he has nothing against his kin life , in fact they both tend to balance each other out from the beginning of beginnings, so tell me why are or should you be afraid of death.
Although your believe and religion has to do with basically 98 percent of your opinions of 'Afterlife',
So whats your opinion on what happens when the organism (human) shrivels and die , like any other plasma membrane breathing organism , why should our deaths be special /divine ?

So what do you think (outside biblical scope ) happens when we inevitably die . Nobody he died n come back., save 'jezus'
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2022
The same thing to what is happening to your broken computer.
If you die,you go.
I am moderate Muslim,not atheist.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by MJBOLT: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
when I die,I will come back and give my answer.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
MJBOLT:
when I die,I will come back and give my answer.

Maybe you'll come in form of Banana.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
When I die,the same thing that happened or was happening before I was born would happen.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by TheSourcerer: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Maybe you'll come in form of Banana.
I don't believe in reincarnation either (used to but nah)when we Die, like animals its just dark as the brain would:t be unable to decipher pain .
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Solofresh2: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Death is as spontaneous as life herself , he has nothing against his kin life , in fact they both tend to balance each other out from the beginning of beginnings, so tell me why are or should you be afraid of death.
Although your believe and religion has to do with basically 98 percent of your opinions of 'Afterlife',
So whats your opinion on what happens when the organism (human) shrivels and die , like any other plasma membrane breathing organism , why should our deaths be special /divine ?

So what do you think (outside biblical scope ) happens when we inevitably die . Nobody he died n come back., save 'jezus'
Well to my knowledge, when we die, our spirit leaves our body then straight into the spiritual realm, where we wait to reincarnate to a new body and live to pay our karma of the past life or to enjoy a good life due to the good behavior we carry in our past lives wink

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by TheSourcerer: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Solofresh2:
Well to my knowledge, when we die, our spirit leaves our body then straight into the spiritual realm, where we wait to reincarnate to a new body and live to pay our karma of the past life or to enjoy a good life due to the good behavior we carry in our past lives wink
hmm I see you believe in Karma, lets say I walk into a chreche , and shoot up the place ,does karma not tell us they must have done something to warrant been killed by me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Solofresh2: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hmm I see you believe in Karma, lets say I walk into a chreche , and shoot up the place ,does karma not tell us they must have done something to warrant been killed
Well, karma don't work that way.You shooting the chreche must have been a way to pay back the owner of the chreche,who has probably done the same thing you did in his past life.And it might also be a way to pay back someone in the chreche.This life is give and take
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I don't believe in reincarnation either (used to but nah)when we Die, like animals its just dark as the brain would:t be unable to decipher pain .

Reincarnation is true based on scientific evidence.

"Matter/energy can neither be created nor destroyed"

Hence your body will just decompose,and the individual element will recombine to form other substances.

You might be eaten by other micro-organisms and be their bodies. You might be eaten to form garmates of other animals and be reborned.

You might be consumed by plant's root,be transmitted through stem and up to leaf in chloroplast and take part in photosynthesis. Finally you become plant or fruit. 4m man 2 fruit.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by sinkhole: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Solofresh2:
Well, karma don't work that way.You shooting the chreche must have been a way to pay back the owner of the chreche,who has probably done the same thing you did in his past life.And it might also be a way to pay back someone in the chreche.This life is give and take
But some people other than the chreche owner, were killed in the chreche! Do those little ones deserved to die?
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by sinkhole: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:

I believe that death is birth, just as birth is death!
Death is like traveling: the only difference, is that it is a permanent traveling!
When you're traveling, i.e., leaving a place, people usually feel some pains of you leaving them, some even result to showing their pains by crying, even those who really do not like you will still come and wish you save journey!
When you just arrived a place, people usually rejoice and some show the happiness by celebrating publicly. Those who will become pain in your neck in that community will still be part of those who will come to welcome you to the community!
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by LordReed(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2022
The people left on earth will continue their activities while the organism that was me will be off like a TV that has lost power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Image123(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:
The people left on earth will continue their activities while the organism that was me will be off like a TV that has lost power.

Wrong answer, it's what you think though not what will be.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by LordReed(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Image123:

Wrong answer, it's what you think though not what will be.

When you have evidence to present lemme know.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by TheSourcerer: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
sinkhole:
Death is like traveling: the only difference, is that it is a permanent traveling!
When you're traveling, i.e., leaving a place, people usually feel some pains of you leaving them, some even result to showing their pains by crying, even those who really do not like you will still come and wish you save journey!
When you just arrived a place, people usually rejoice and some show the happiness by celebrating publicly. Those who will become pain in your neck in that community will still be part of those who will come to welcome you to the community!
why can you not believe death is final ? All facts (save religion) knows death is final , do tell sinkhole , why do you think that should not be final? Emotional sentiments maybe....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by TheSourcerer: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Hence your body will just decompose,and the individual element will recombine to form other substances.

You might be eaten by other micro-organisms and be their bodies. You might be eaten to form garmates of other animals and be reborned.

You might be consumed by plant's root,be transmitted through stem and up to leaf in chloroplast and take part in photosynthesis. Finally you become plant or fruit. 4m man 2 fruit.
If that's your idea of reincarnation that it is unfaulted , since it is logically inclined , I felt your reincarnation proof was the on based on religion and spirituality ,

Hello Khaleepha5681 smiley
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by budaatum: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:

So what do you think (outside biblical scope ) happens when we inevitably die .

When we inevitably die, the living will shove our dead body in a box and put the box in a hole six feet deep and cover it with soil so we don't stink up the living, and there we'd rot and feed the worms who'd recycle us to feed the plants.

It is written that "dust thou art, and unto dust shall thou return".

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by budaatum: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
sinkhole:

You believe? You deliberately ignore the evidence you see before you with your own eyes but choose to "believe" instead?

When you born baby do you weep like it died?

Think of the inverse before responding.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by sinkhole: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
budaatum:

You believe? You deliberately ignore the evidence you see before you with your own eyes but choose to "believe" instead?

When you born baby do you weep like it died?

Think of the inverse before responding.
Birth is like arrival of a person to a new place and that is usually followed with celebration and joy.
I think I explained this embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by TheSourcerer: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
budaatum:

When we inevitably die, the living will shove our dead body in a box and put the box in a hole six feet deep and cover it with soil so we don't stink up the living, and there we'd rot and feed the worms who'd recycle us to feed the plants.

even ancient cavemen (before the Bible knew we die and turn back to sand) so really it does not gibr credence that your Bible quoute is some special divine knowledge.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by sinkhole: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
budaatum:

When you finally leave a house that is meant for demolition, you don't get demolished with the house, do you?
Our body is just a house for "us"!
The cloth, used in covering "us" when we came to this world will be returned to where it was taken from, when we are to exit the physical!
By cloth, I meant, our body.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by budaatum: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:
even ancient cavemen (before the Bible knew we die and turn back to sand) so really it does not gibr credence that your Bible quoute is some special divine knowledge.

The Bible quote was not quoted as "some special divine knowledge", especially since it is common knowledge that a divinity did not write the Bible.

The fact it's written in the Bible is actual evidence of what "ancient cavemen (before the Bible....)" knew, and have bothered to write down so we current humans may read it and know too, or at least check to confirm or not, instead of ignorantly making up some imaginary afterlife to believe in.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by sinkhole: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:
why can you not believe death is final ? All facts (save religion) knows death is final , do tell sinkhole , why do you think that should not be final? Emotional sentiments maybe....
Death is cessation of a particular existence.
If a matter completely transformed into energy (Einstein's theory E = mc^2), then the matter has died and energy has been born.
Death, is not the end, but we can say that it is the end of a cycle that leads to the begining of another cycle!
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by sinkhole: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Your idea of reincarnation is wrong!
Nobody can consume anybody. You can eat the flesh but not the person.
The body can be a fertilizer but the person can never be a fertilizer!
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by budaatum: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
sinkhole:
When you finally leave a house that is meant for demolition, you don't get demolished with the house, do you?
Our body is just a house for "us"!
The cloth, used in covering "us" when we came to this world will be returned to where it was taken from, when we are to exit the physical!
By cloth, I meant, our body.

My body is not a house that I leave and return to, nor is it a cloth used in covering me that I can take off and wear another. But let's work on your analogy some.

If my body were a house, it would be a demolished house once I die. The entire process of box, six feet in ground, is demolishing, of the house and it's content. I can't live in it no more and nor can it be rented out so anyone else can live in it because it would have immediately begun to rot and stink as it turns back into the earth from whence it came from.

And if my body were cloth used in covering, I'd be changing bodies like I change cloth, to start, except in this case, once I remove one cloth I'd be dead already. In fact, changing cloth would be the equivalent of suicide!

One should not make things up to fill one's gap of ignorance. It's not as if you are talking from any knowledge you have acquired through experience nor is it what you've actually seen.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by budaatum: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
sinkhole:
Death is cessation of a particular existence.
If a matter completely transformed into energy (Einstein's theory E = mc^2), then the matter has died and energy has been born.
Death, is not the end, but we can say that it is the end of a cycle that leads to the begining of another cycle!

Sink! You seem to be claiming 'death is a transformation', and in a way, it actually is, because on death, one is transformed from the living to the dead, which is the end.

Your Energy, E, will be equal to zero because your speed of light, c, will be a constant zero.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Image123(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:

When you have evidence to present lemme know.

Aim high: an advice i have continued to successfully follow and will not stop following.
The Sky, not the grave is our goal. Keep your goal, we'll keep ours.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by sinkhole: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
budaatum:

Sink! You seem to be claiming 'death is a transformation', and in a way, it actually is, because on death, one is transformed from the living to the dead, which is the end.

Your Energy, E, will be equal to zero because your speed of light, c, will be a constant zero.
Alright, if that is how you understand it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Image123:

Aim high: an advice i have continued to successfully follow and will not stop following.
The Sky, not the grave is our goal. Keep your goal, we'll keep ours.

LoLz! It's always hilarious to hear you people talk as if you won't die. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by sinkhole: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
budaatum:

My body is not a house that I leave and return to, nor is it a cloth used in covering me that I can take off and wear another. But let's work on your analogy some.

If my body were a house, it would be a demolished house once I die. The entire process of box, six feet in ground, is demolishing, of the house and it's content. I can't live in it no more and nor can it be rented out so anyone else can live in it because it would have immediately begun to rot and stink as it turns back into the earth from whence it came from.

And if my body were cloth used in covering, I'd be changing bodies like I change cloth, to start, except in this case, once I remove one cloth I'd be dead already. In fact, changing cloth would be the equivalent of suicide!

One should not make things up to fill one's gap of ignorance. It's not as if you are talking from any knowledge you have acquired through experience nor is it what you've actually seen.
It's OK, but we do change our cloth/body when we die, and the death ( which will result in body changing) can come in various ways: through murder, suicide, by sudden violent action or by natural process (natural process is the gentle and willing removal of the body from the soul)!
Unlike our physical material cloth, you can not often remove your body from your soul, some processes must be followed, as I pointed out above.
Re: What Do You Think Happens When You Die ? by Image123(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! It's always hilarious to hear you people talk as if you won't die. Bwahahahahaha!

Joh 11:26 KJV And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

We have Heaven's viewpoint, learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Send Waec Scratch Card To A University Abroad / Can I Get Information On Imsu Diploma Form / Kadpoly Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.