Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. (646 Views)

Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. by knowhowk: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Right from Last year since the Covid 19 was discovered in China city of Wuhan.There have been several News , Research , Efforts all over the Globe by Scientist with the Objective to discover a Vaccine or Cure .As a Natural therapist ,I have as well dedicated my time to Join in the research .First of all ,I discovered our Immunity plays a vital role in Fighting RNA Virus like Covid 19 . A suggestion of Black seed oil ,Garlic ,Olive oil Combination was given by me on this Forum ,There are others Nairaland members that came up with outstanding Suggestion as well .When the issue of Chrloquine Phosphate was mentioned as a likely solution to Covid 19 ,We were Crucified with heavy Insults .Locally there is a leaf called Neem Leaf ( Dogonyaro which is our own Local Chloroquine phosphate .They said it's thrashed . Naturally this leaf has a lot of Antiviral and Immune Boasting Properties .The Live message is coming from President Ttump ,the acceptance is spreading like Hurricane fire .This still shows that America still stands as the world Powers if a News about a discovery is coming from any where it's still thrash it becomes Authentic when the Almighty American President says it . To all Nigerians , Chloroquine phosphate have been Banned long time ago ,Before it gets Approved again by our Nafdac ,Please for now kindly try get Neem Tree leaf ,Boil very well ,Eat one Bitter Kola and wash it down with a cup of the boiled Neem leaves it's great .If you can get Black seed oil to is great.I remain Natural therapist Wale.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. by espn(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
knowhowk:
Right from Last year since the Covid 19 was discovered in China city of Wuhan.There have been several News , Research , Efforts all over the Globe by Scientist with the Objective to discover a Vaccine or Cure .As a Natural therapist ,I have as well dedicated my time to Join in the research .First of all ,I discovered our Immunity plays a vital role in Fighting RNA Virus like Covid 19 . A suggestion of Black seed oil ,Garlic ,Olive oil Combination was given by me on this Forum ,There are others Nairaland members that came up with outstanding Suggestion as well .When the issue of Chrloquine Phosphate was mentioned as a likely solution to Covid 19 ,We were Crucified with heavy Insults .Locally there is a leaf called Neem Leaf ( Dogonyaro which is our own Local Chloroquine phosphate .They said it's thrashed . Naturally this leaf has a lot of Antiviral and Immune Boasting Properties .The Live message is coming from President Ttump ,the acceptance is spreading like Hurricane fire .This still shows that America still stands as the world Powers if a News about a discovery is coming from any where it's still thrash it becomes Authentic when the Almighty American President says it . To all Nigerians , Chloroquine phosphate have been Banned long time ago ,Before it gets Approved again by our Nafdac ,Please for now kindly try get Neem Tree leaf ,Boil very well ,Eat one Bitter Kola and wash it down with a cup of the boiled Neem leaves it's great .If you can get Black seed oil to is great.I remain Natural therapist Wale.
something is wrong somewhere...US election 2020...

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. by knowhowk: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
espn:
something is wrong somewhere...US election 2020...
This your comment is strong ooo ,do not keep.me in the dark please what exactly do you mean ? Are you trying to.Politics with Health Issues .Remember Trump is not the Maker of Chloroquine ,Apart from USA in Australia a Scientist made mention of this earlier .https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/scientists-look-to-start-trials-for-two-drugs-to-treat-covid19-in-next-few-weeks/. Ellon Musk Mentioned it Earlier .
Re: Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Does bitter kola contain chloroquine?
Re: Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. by knowhowk: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Does bitter kola contain chloroquine?
. Maurice Iwu Inec Former Chairman Suggested that ,Bitter Kola contains a compound called Saponin which has antibacterial effects and antiviral the content stops replications of the RNA Virus ( Covid 19 ) According to IWU

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
I have been chewing bitter kola since last week.
In fact it's a must in my house.
I know bitter kola is a bit antiviral.
Didn't even read Mr iwu submission.

Its very good for sore throat and infected lung or diaphragm
Re: Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. by knowhowk: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
sassysure:
I have been chewing bitter kola since last week.
In fact it's a must in my house.
I know bitter kola is a bit antiviral.
Didn't even read Mr iwu submission.

Its very good for sore throat and infected lung or diaphragm
Good the Germans call it the blood detergents. We have it in abundance here in Nigeria .Let is not forget WUHAN as attached below .

(1) (Reply)

4 Conspiracy Theories On Coronavirus / US Is Trying To Open After 33,000 Deaths And Counting.What Is Nigeria's Problem? / Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.