Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims (22094 Views)

Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by kokakola: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2020
I totally agree with his opinion. A person is first a human before having a country, religion and tribe. This is the main reason why foreign nations were developed and still developing because they place humans and their safety first irrespective of religion, tribe, gender or race. What is wrong should be totally condemned

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Atiku will say anything contrary to president Buhari if he thinks he can gain any popularity by doing so. I don't think he ever really considers the truth of what he says while vying to say popular things.
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Kaymaxine(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:
Mr serial Loser your advice is noted. grin
Coming from someone still living in his father's house

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Tenses: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:

Mr. Lincoln
Mr. Edison
Papa Nnamdi
my humble self and other great personalities

We are all serial loser

It's our serial loses that made us great and our name written on the sand of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by YorubaPrince: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:

With pple like this, you wonder why Nigeria is what it is today. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by foreshore(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
We Don Hear, Next Person

You are devoid of sense if that's your response to the issue on ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Adewale623(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2020
He just want to talk and stay relevance.
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Urchman200: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:
so after noting his advice what next again?
my son take it easy because power is transient be wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Comedian2019: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:
Zombism is a serious disease. 30k bmc calling Atiku a loser grin
If your father is opportune to be Atiku aide, your life would have been better than a mere BMC e-warrior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Urchman200: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Mention one thing he said that has turned out to be force?
ddippset:
grin

Femi Fani Kayode!

Do you have any idea about how many things that man has said in this country that turned out to be untrue?

grin

What a role model you have. Tells a lot about you.
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by vibbb: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2020
If only the security issues in this country can just be sorted out once and for all.

#EnoughOfThisKilling.
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by EdiskyHarry: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2020
if the president of a country can say this type of thing, then I have given up all hope for Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by adem30: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2020
JosEast:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-flays-buhari-over-claim-on-boko-haram-victims.html

Atiku should rather tell this to CAN who brought this issue up. Buhari isnresponding to CAN misinformation

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by stanisbaratheon: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2020
Mostdetailed:
A government that rationalizes or attempts to rationalize killings on the basis of religious lines is no government. All life should matter in your administration. But No! You are pattling to a side by taking supposed census of deaths.. A government that wallows in counting on which religious axis the deaths are more recorded is still a KID and should have no business in governance. This is security, a fundamental right of man, not some video games!!

Very good comment.
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by adem30: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
if the president of a country can say this type of thing, then I have given up all hope for Nigeria.

You should rather hive up on CAN who brought up the topic of who is the most victim
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by seguno2: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:

What was your Buhari for 12 years (2003 - 2015)?
A serial winner
You should go and check your comprehension skills biko.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:
so after noting his advice what next again?
you quietly seek psychiatric help haven discovered that ur self inflicted delusion can lead u to doom...

Just what i observed after evaluating both comments I'm not interested in banters and rantings...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by TechCapon(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:
he's more successful than your entire generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by allthingsgood: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2020
meavox:

Anybody who believes Dictator Gen Buhari who said that Boko Haram victims are mainly Moslems is a COMPLETE IDIOT.

That's what I think. That's what Femi Fani Kayode thinks too.

It's just a lie! Buhari is freeing captured BH terrorists who he says (lies) are "repentant" and "rehabilitated" to go out again as herdsmen and slaughter indigenous people.

You just discredited yourself by mentioning ffk
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Splashme: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari is so
divisive
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by EdiskyHarry: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2020
adem30:

You should rather hive up on CAN who brought up the topic of who is the most victim
wait so you are now comparing an association in Nigeria with the president of Nigeria ? do you know the meaning of president of a country, and the meaning of Association in a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by openmine(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2020
adem30:

Atiku should rather tell this to CAN who brought this issue up. Buhari isnresponding to CAN misinformation
Nothing justifies the unguarded utterances of president Buhari!
Even when responding to a misinformation, the president should have understood that the people are quite emotional and the least he could have done is reduce the tension by being diplomatic and sensible in his statements!
Totally unacceptable by a president!
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by vertueptime: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2020
yarimo:

I thought buharis is the highest serial election loser, zombiesm is worse than corona virus,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Jamorezzi: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2020
Like for Buhari Share for Atiku
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Ashnoor(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2020
The bitterness in wailers is follow come! They spit thrash everywhere...mr athiefchukwu u hav a long way to go, as in u go wail 4rever. ahswear. u no go ever smell villa again
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by iskaya(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Does it matter who the Vitim be to me live na live for example we that live in jos who will u say are de victims.
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2020
superlanny:
I never thought I would do this, but this shows how highly cerebral I am, unlike my brothers, that will still type nonsense because they hate Buhari.
Atiku is a bloody rogue and criminal, but on this I stand with him, even tho I know he is taking cheap shots at Buhari, we are all suffering from the evil Boko Haram, irrespective of religion or region.
They are somethings Buhari should avoid saying, his word sounds like bigotry, but am sure he meant no harm.
This one is confused but he is yet to find out. He is neither here nor there and that easily gives away his tribe.

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Did you say love?

Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Juventus4life: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2020
englishmart:
Buhari is a jihadist. I pray Nigeria disintegrates so that those almajiriss will have full freedom to practice their Sharia and more especially jihad undisturbed
Better learn how to cope with the situation because the Almajiriss ruled your ancestors, they are ruling you now and they rule your future generations.
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by CalabarPikin: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2020
When d intellectuals speak....d difference is always clear......
Re: Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims by Ashnoor(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2020
According 2 d new theory of wailers: "terrorism knows no religion" so if any wailer is ever caught talking shit of other religions, that wailer shall be tagged a first class wailer with empty brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Years After, Zulum Reopens Bama-Banki-Cameroon Road / Police Arrest Vigilante Commander For Torturing Female Cop In Anambra / Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.