Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) (3550 Views)

Nigerians React To Davido’s Reply On Meek Mill’s Tweet / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Wavygist: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
American Rapper, Nicki Minaj has called out her ex boyfriend Meek Mill for talking about an alleged rape involving her brother and she accused him of domestic violence.

Looks like it all started when Meek Mill liked a picture making fun of Nicki’s husband, Kenneth Petty after he reportedly had a verbal altercation with the couplke previously.

Nicki Minaj decided to go off on him when he went on talking about her brother who was convicted for an alleged rape and this led to her accusing him of domestic violence. She claims he beat up and spit on his sister and taped. She also accused him of kicking her and sending his mother to the hospital.

Read her series of tweets below.

Trigger fingers turn to #TwitterFingers bad built face ass obsessed with the Queen.

Nigga been tweeting bout my man for a year now. Talking bout he went to my page to see him but he was blocked. My nigga, move on. I know ya btch embarrassed. Shitted yaself in that store when u got pressed tho. 嵐

You beat your own sister and taped it. Spit on her & taped it. Kicked me in front your mother and sent her to the hospital. Sucking drake dick made u feel tough again. Move on.

Imagine talking about an alleged rape of a child to hurt someone who wasn’t involved just so ppl can dislike me. You can never stand on your own. You won’t tell ppl the mother is on tape asking me for $20 million to make the charge go away tho. U was around. U know. See u soon

Read more here;

https://www.wavygist.com/2020/02/05/nicki-minaj-goes-off-on-meek-mill-accuses-him-of-domestic-violence/

Cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Meek Mill misses fvcking Nicki's fake big ass! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Muhammad2468(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Holes
Holandia youghurt ni?
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
another one
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by happybee: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Meek should just move on abeg, him just dey embarrass himself on to say him dey claim to be gangster and shii!
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Elton02(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
cheesy he really wanna ride on his old hoes.
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Wizzyflexx: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by 98salan(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2020
I have the audio
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Dude is missing that ass[code][/code]
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 06, 2020
98salan:
I have the audio
. What's the deal with this I have the video thing that just keeps popping up on my screen
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 06, 2020
98salan:
I have the audio
Lol.
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by rex444(m): 4:48am On Feb 06, 2020
did their break up affect his sense of dressing

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Bobonowell(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Lols , i don't know what to say sha ,
Bubu is the main cause why most American stars are claiming 9ja as dia second nationality .
Wen we are trying to run away grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by InfernoNig: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Na them sabi. When love they sweet them, them dey sing song about am. Soo make them sing with this one
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2020
I no just like this meek mill.
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Tonyfx: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2020
Nothing lasts forever, appreciate the time both of you spent together and stop being obsessive.
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by CookieMarley: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2020
I have the video sef
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Meek Mill misses fvcking Nicki's fake big ass! grin grin
He missed fvcking her big silicone ass. cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Meek Mill, Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I no just like this meek mill.
I don't like you too

(1) (Reply)

2pac Former Bodyguard Proofed 2pac Is Alive / See Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit To Encomium Black & White Party / IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.