Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial (71371 Views)

Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial / Breaking: Donald Finally Acquited: See Pathern Of Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by luminouz(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Lilbest3:
I just thought I should finally reply someone with this inferiority complex. It's almost becoming the norm now. I truly don't give a damn about about someone sees himself or race

Open your eyes and see how ur brothers and sisters dance crazily on anything white.,its sickening. I'm confident enough in my own skin and I find it disgusting that grown up men have such inferior opinions about themselves,just because a white,yellow or red man said so.

You still aren't even making sense to me. You saw no big deal in what the others said and seemed to think I,that simply told them not to sound like a sissy,is now the object of your attention?
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2020
luminouz:

Open your eyes and see how ur brothers and sisters dance crazily on anything white.,its sickening. I'm confident enough in my own skin and I find it disgusting that grown up men have such inferior opinions about themselves,just because a white,yellow or red man said so.

You still aren't even making sense to me. You saw no big deal in what the others said and seemed to think I,that simply told them not to sound like a sissy,is now the object of your attention?
you said they should not like a man who thinks his race is superior. Why do you think you have any right to tell anyone whom to like?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by luminouz(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Lilbest3:
you said they should not like a man who thinks his race is superior. Why do you think you have any right to tell anyone whom to like?

Yet you claim not to give a fuq...why asking me then?
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by xpansion(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
M U M U

lucarella:
These Nigerians supporting Trump are the most ignorant and senseless people on the planet. Little wonder why Nigeria is still the way it is.

Do you even have any clue who or what Trump is? Do you know that because of Trump, America isn't given much recognition both military wise and economic wise. People are making fun of the man and you dingbats are here applauding his indeed shameful acquittal.
He has destroyed the values and efforts that made America great. Manufacturers and farmers in the US are struggling, wage hasn't increased. Tax cuts only benefitted the rich (who can't even believe their luck). Racial hatred Gun violence is on the sharp rise and these ones are here hailing the major orchestrator. Read a book ,watch the news and stop being stupid. Hailing him won't get you a greencard. Stupid!

Well, alot of takeaways from this exercise:
A study revealed that majority of voters across the world never vote for those in their best interest for numerous reasons. That study is 100 percent right.

Politicians are the same everywhere. Be it in Nigeria or abroad. People will choose loyalty and benefit over systems. No one is interested about the future.

The world will always be polarized by racism, religion, upbringing and selfish interests.

SMH! Dark day for democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by NAJALYN: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Congratulations the World President. You were ordained by God so nobody can remove you from Office.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
hotwax:

Oga Romney son was involved in Ukraine scandal just like Biden.

He is covering his track..it's going to backfire tho..especially when investigation into the gas company starts...

This should make Romney vote to win favour from Trump and the party, not a backlash that Romney now knows is coming.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by KurtHunter: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jews tried to take him down, the jews have failed

Heil Donald Trump!!!
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Never knew Nigerians are this stupid? Supporting a white supremacists!!! Wonder they say, will never end. No wonder our country is the way it is. Good Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wirinet(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lilbest3:
you think Romney was ever going to support Trump? Or it is because of integrity that he voted against him? Check the date of this tweet
Every member of the Republican party doesn't have to like Trump, it's not the communist party where dissent is forbidden. Even in third world quasi democracy like Nigeria, some party members disagree with their leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wirinet(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
MartinsD12:

It doesn't matter what matters now is he is free from impeachment
False he is never going to be free from impeachment, he remains impeached forever. He was never at risk of being removed from office. He knew it, that why he hired TV lawyers instead of brilliant ones, who brought some stupid arguments in the guise of Defense. He knew the whole impeachment issue was a battle for the soul of voters.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by 27Pushing30: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Tospringe:

And must he support Trump ? Why attacking him because he's against Trump. Must everyone like Trump ?

Yes ... if you’re loyal to the party and America you’ll support

I only attached the pic to show you say e don tey wey the man dey envy trump
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wirinet(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
27Pushing30:

Yes ... if you’re loyal to the party and America you’ll support

I only attached the pic to show you say e don tey wey the man dey envy trump
That's not how democracy works, that's primitive monarchical or authoritarian style of governance, where the leader equates the country, and loyalty to the leader is equal to loyalty to the state. In a democracy, the loyalty is first to the constitution and then to your conscience, before the party or the leader. Democracy doesn't say everyone must agree, it is a rule of the majority . Majority might be 51% as seen in so many elections and decision makings.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by 27Pushing30: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
wirinet:

That's not how democracy works, that's primitive monarchical or authoritarian style of governance, where the leader equates the country, and loyalty to the leader is equal to loyalty to the state. In a democracy, the loyalty is first to the constitution and then to your conscience, before the party or the leader. Democracy doesn't say everyone must agree, it is a rule of the majority . Majority might be 51% as seen in so many elections and decision makings.

Actually it’s what democracy is about ...

I’m referencing the ideology! Sadly you do not understand, it’s not a conscience thing ... did you not see the pic I posted? Romney naturally loathes trump QED
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wirinet(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
27Pushing30:

Actually it’s what democracy is about ...

I’m referencing the ideology! Sadly you do not understand, it’s not a conscience thing ... did you not see the pic I posted? Romney naturally loathes trump QED
It's you that doesn't understand democracy, Romney does not have to like Trump. Romney is representing his senatorial district and not Trump. He is not an appointee of Trump. Politics is not about whether you like or loath someone, it's about interests, compromises, negotiations and ideas. Two politicians that loathe each other today can become best friends tomorrow and vice versa. Even Jesus could not get all his disciples to like him, God the creator of heaven could not get all his creations to obey him, who is Trump that everyone must like and obey him?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by powerblaze(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
wakaawaka:
My guy was the call to Ukraine perfect? If trump was so innocent why is he blocking key witnesses that can Exonerate him? What he was sending rudy to do in Ukraine against Joe biden his rival in the polls was it politics or fraud? When he with-held Almost 400 million in military aid to the Ukrainians who are being invaded by russia, weapons they needed desperately was that justified? Trump is an idiot and a joke to the title of "The president of USA".. A job he shouldn't have had in the first place.. He blocked witnesses and documents that could have showed the depth of his corrupt activities. Refused to release his tax returns, he's a racist bastard and has lied on tv and media more than 13,000 times. If he opens his mouth it means he's lying. Nigerians and their love for rich men is why we are just where we are.. Bleep THAT INferiority complex and thinking you morons.. The present US administration has not, will not and does not plan on favoring Nigerians and any nation of colored people. Everything he has done has been to help himself personally. Himself and his family.

Trump is corrupt.. Republicans know it, Americans know it, Everyone with a working brain knows it, The world knows it.

So please with all due respect... SHUT THE Bleep UP

Its obvious you're an idiott .. I'll rather talk to a piece of wood with corona virus than waste time on an obvious retardd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by MartinsD12(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
wirinet:

False he is never going to be free from impeachment, he remains impeached forever. He was never at risk of being removed from office. He knew it, that why he hired TV lawyers instead of brilliant ones, who brought some stupid arguments in the guise of Defense. He knew the whole impeachment issue was a battle for the soul of voters.
You have no valid point case closed

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
I just wonder why nairalanders are so happy with this news after all we ain't sharing borders with united states of America.
abi how their matters take concern us?
we should rather be vexed he wasn't convicted.mteeeeeeew
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by CuteAngel(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Never knew some Nigerians are this dumb, brainwashed and thrive in misinformation and fake news, you deserve all the suffering Buhari is giving you and more. What a deplorable set of snowflakes. Arguing with them is like arguing with a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Prymestrr(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Donald Trump has always been a real nigga, I am happy he is still the President of the United States
You can't even adopt multiple characterics for your various monikers.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by athorello(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Donald Trump is officially the impeached POTUS who lost the majority vote by over 3 million.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by eodavids(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2020
Anijay1212:

Dead serious.

Where are you?
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Anijay1212(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2020
eodavids:

Where are you?
Uyo(Akwa Ibom)
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by goaldynman(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
lucarella:
[s]These Nigerians supporting Trump are the most ignorant and senseless people on the planet. Little wonder why Nigeria is still the way it is.

Do you even have any clue who or what Trump is? Do you know that because of Trump, America isn't given much recognition both military wise and economic wise. People are making fun of the man and you dingbats are here applauding his indeed shameful acquittal.
He has destroyed the values and efforts that made America great. Manufacturers and farmers in the US are struggling, wage hasn't increased. Tax cuts only benefitted the rich (who can't even believe their luck). Racial hatred Gun violence is on the sharp rise and these ones are here hailing the major orchestrator. Read a book ,watch the news and stop being stupid. Hailing him won't get you a greencard. Stupid!

Well, alot of takeaways from this exercise:
A study revealed that majority of voters across the world never vote for those in their best interest for numerous reasons. That study is 100 percent right.

Politicians are the same everywhere. Be it in Nigeria or abroad. People will choose loyalty and benefit over systems. No one is interested about the future.

The world will always be polarized by racism, religion, upbringing and selfish interests.

SMH! Dark day for democracy[/s].

I can bet Buhari's left ball that you are a PAINED HEAD SLAMMER!!

Even though you are a fellow Nigerian, I will choose Trump over you and your dictator President!!

You hate Trump but you are crying that he ban Nigerians from entering USA! Who is fooling who?!

Abeg America can ban Nigerians (especially Head Slammers) from entering their country for 100 years, I don't care!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by goaldynman(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
[s]Never knew Nigerians are this stupid? Supporting a white supremacists!!! Wonder they say, will never end. No wonder our country is the way it is. Good Lord have mercy.[/s]

Where did Trump claim to be a White Supremacist? You are just peddling lies and calling a dog a bad name in order to hang him!!

The man is doing all he can to protect his country from head slamming terrorists like you and you are here babbling!!

Trump is just fulfilling his election promise for which he was voted for!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by eodavids(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Anijay1212:

Uyo(Akwa Ibom)

Tell me about yourself.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wakaawaka(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
I understand u very well. U are used to being ruled by authoritarians.. U WILL DIE A FOOL

Bleep OFF
powerblaze:

Its obvious you're an idiott .. I'll rather talk to a piece of wood with corona virus than waste time on an obvious retardd
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Anijay1212(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
eodavids:

Tell me about yourself.
eodavids since this is a public forum i will only give out very limited information please.
In my late 30s with limited formal education(SSCE) but with a good command of English(i read a lot,people around me dont hide their stuffs in books lol.) I can work very well with little or no supervision after proper orientation.
And lastly i'm an introvert.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by CTPlayer: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Farki:

But you said Republican policies are better for than Democrat policies, we are seeing the result of those policies in these statistics.

There is no proof that GOP policies are in play here. As an example in poor Mississippi after the Feds raided Koch Chicken for employing hundreds of illegals.....Koch then had to hire American Citizens to replace the illegals. The Democrats are open borders lunatics not the GOP.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Farki: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
CTPlayer:

There is no proof that GOP policies are in play here. As an example in poor Mississippi after the Feds raided Koch Chicken for employing hundreds of illegals.....Koch then had to hire American Citizens to replace the illegals. The Democrats are open borders lunatics not the GOP.

The same owner that donated right towards a Republican senator.

https://m.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2019/aug/12/koch-foods-peco-funded-chicken-pac-gave-thousands-/

The GOP only seem to care about immigration when it's not white people involved. They ignored Trump's wife's illegal migration and working in the US.

https://www.newsweek.com/was-melania-trump-once-undocumented-994609

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-chain-migration-immigrants-melania-1291210
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by CTPlayer: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Farki:

The same owner that donated right towards a Republican senator.

https://m.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2019/aug/12/koch-foods-peco-funded-chicken-pac-gave-thousands-/

The GOP only seem to care about immigration when it's not white people involved. They ignored Trump's wife's illegal migration and working in the US.

https://www.newsweek.com/was-melania-trump-once-undocumented-994609

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-chain-migration-immigrants-melania-1291210

Globalists can be on both sides of the aisle. Koch's are known to be semi open borders types, that doesn't mean Mississippi GOP officials are, nor the
voters. Melania emigrated to the USA legally and the same for her parents. If Melania worked for a month before her visa allowed it really so phucking what.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by eodavids(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Anijay1212:

eodavids since this is a public forum i will only give out very limited information please.
In my late 30s with limited formal education(SSCE) but with a good command of English(i read a lot,people around me dont hide their stuffs in books lol.) I can work very well with little or no supervision after proper orientation.
And lastly i'm an introvert.

Good!

You should get my email and give me real info including your full names, family background and things you can truly do both academically and technically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace / Pics: Kenya Man Masturbates Publicly While Watching University Girls In Schl Bus / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.