Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial (72313 Views)

Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / US Senate Acquits Trump, Ex-president Cleared Of Incitement Charges / Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by goslowgoslow(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Donald Trump has always been a real nigga, I am happy he is still the President of the United States
And how does that benefit you? Are you American?..Iranu!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Ekemeze: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Farki: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
PDJT:

-Just don’t go about insulting people by calling them derogatory names like Nigerians.

-I don’t know your level of education but I have fun facts for you:

1. Democrats MURDERED Abraham Lincoln.

2. Democrats attempted to assassinate Lincoln's Vice President Andrew Johnson & his Secretary of State William H. Seward.

3. Democrats CREATED the Confederate Army *

4. Democrats FOUGHT in favor of Slavery.

5. Democrats RULED the "Deep South" in Civil War time.

6. Democrats FOUNDED the KKK in 1866.

7. Democrats 4,000,000 KKK members strong by 1920.

8. Democrats CONDUCTED 3500 lynchings in the South.

9. Democrats INVENTED the Jim Crow Laws.

10. Democrats INVENTED segregation in America TODAY.

11. Democrats in modern times attempt to assassinate the President at rallys.

12. Democrats attempted to assassinate a Republican Congressman in baseball park.

13. Democrats CREATE mob-like HATE groups. (Antifa has now been declared by the FBI and Home Land Security a TERRORIST group)

14. Democrats still FAVOR Slavery. They just call the slavery something else today, see The Welfare State & “Obama” care.

15. Democrats supports of Abortion at any term has led to the killings of more black babies than any other.

16. Use your hand and add the current hoax going on since 2016 because their corrupt witch lost the election they thought they had in a bag.

Nigerians I hope you're reading O, the Trump supporting foreign agent thinks you're scum. grin

Interesting 'facts' from 1-10, now can you be honest with your arguments and tell me when Southern Strategy took place and watch as the Republican Party suddenly becomes OK with racism. You didn't even mention that John F. Kennedy one of the presidents who moved to end segregation was a Democrat.

The rest of crap you wrote is addressed by reading how Republicans tried to assassinate Obama https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_assassination_plot_in_Denver

And how Republicans somehow love Confederate monuments and flags https://time.com/4906163/trump-confederate-statues/

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/08/12/a-trump-2016-confederate-flag-made-its-debut-and-exit-at-thursdays-kissimmee-rally

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Farki: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
justli:

And you are fully aware that ever Democrat in Congress, baring none, voted against abolishing slavery.

May be you should remind us again what the civil war was about and the party of Abraham Lincoln

Which again was 200 years ago, read about Southern Strategy and the history of politically charged racism before you make silly comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by kennyfem(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
mumu
MarjieJ98354:
Even if the democrats woke up one day and grew sense, Nigeria will still be the last place we would seek scholars. Unless you are in studying IT; Engineering or Architecture they is no need to open our borders to anyone that cannot rebuild the infrastructure of our country. And there are plenty of Asians and even Europeans docile enough to come here are not cause any trouble. And those type of skills is what is needed to FIX Nigerian. it's something that you should be striving to rebuild in your own country.

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by goslowgoslow(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
ehissi:
Mitt Romney's political career is officially dead. He cannot ever, ever, ever come back from this ever.

He finally backed the wrong horse and he will pay for it with his seat.

His children's children will never ever forget the wahala that he put them through today......
See the stupid comments you all are making! Do you think America is Africa? Are u a voter in America that will not allowing him to come back? U don even entre plane before?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rapmoney:
I hate Democrats and their policies, especially the evil ones of Barack Obama. The Republican Party is better for the world. Ride on Trump!

If e pain you, just look for the nearest bush and eat dry shit!!!

Well, I know some folks won't sleep well tonight. Especially, that dud
e who sells audio barbeque.

U heard? That Obama is about to contest for Kenyan president...
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by kennyfem(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dont mind the mumu people
goslowgoslow:

And how does that benefit you? Are you American?..Iranu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Roon9(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2020
CTPlayer:
DemoRATS might be on suicide watch, the useful idiots of course not the elected losers.

I swear especially aunty pelumi!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wirinet(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:

In Nigeria today, the actions of Buhari is it not enough for impeachment? His nepotism and disregard for rule of law, insecurity and economic downturn? We have a greater canker worm here

You guys would have canker snake next. Luckily for you guys Trump is not evil. He may be greedy, he may be crooked, he may be egocentric, but he is not evil minded. Imagine what would happen if an smart evil minded president comes along.

I am not even saying Trump should be removed, but he at least should have been told his actions were wrong and warned by his party to desist from such abuse of power actions, instead the Republican party gave him a free pass.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2020
armyofone:
I don't know which is worst or warranted impeachment:

What Clinton did or what Trump did.

Trump has impeachment to his name forever just as Clinton.
Clinton was worse!!
He committed perjury which is a crime but still got acquitted by a democrat controlled senate.
Foolish CNN said at least he was contrite!!
Same democrats now expect republicans to impeach their party's president based on a contentious phone call which is not even a crime per se

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by PDJT: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Farki:

Nigerians I hope you're reading O, the Trump supporting foreign agent thinks you're scum. grin

Interesting 'facts' from 1-10, now can you be honest with your arguments and tell me when Southern Strategy took place and watch as the Republican Party suddenly becomes OK with racism. You didn't even mention that John F. Kennedy one of the presidents who moved to end segregation was a Democrat.

The rest of crap you wrote is addressed by reading how Republicans tried to assassinate Obama https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_assassination_plot_in_Denver

And how Republicans somehow love Confederate monuments and flags https://time.com/4906163/trump-confederate-statues/

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/08/12/a-trump-2016-confederate-flag-made-its-debut-and-exit-at-thursdays-kissimmee-rally

-Now only three questions for you:

1. How many Democrats voted to end Slavery?

2. How many Democrats voted to make the freed-slaves American citizens?

3. How many Democrats voted to allow Blacks to vote and be voted for in the United States elections?

-If you can answer any of the above questions correctly, then I will reply your next mention. Else, I will take no notice of your ignorance henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by kennyfem(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Na u suppose get lost, chai pity u guz all who support trump a racist, who have no good character
PDJT:

-Get lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Sanchez01: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Nathdoug201:
how did Romney seal the deal
Romney voted to have Trump convicted. It is shocking to find a Republican go the Pelosi way. Strangely, Romney's niece, Ronna McDaniel, publicly came out against the uncle.

The trial end should have laid all drama to rest but Romney just stoked another. It is a big deal right now but Twitter is sizzling. Trump is already ranting and calling for Romney's resignation.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wirinet(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Clinton was worse!!
He committed perjury which is a crime but still got acquitted by a democrat controlled senate.
Same democrats now expect republicans to impeach their party's president based on a contentious phone call which is not even a crime per se
You mean lying about a Mouth Action by an intern (after a 2 year fishing expedition for crimes) is worse than trying to blackmail a foreign country to help you bring down a political opponent, and lying about it.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Sunnycliff(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

There is no where in the constitution that support impeachment of the President in Nigeria. Not even the Governors. Only the vice president and deputy Governor can be impeached.

There is. Same two third majority in the national assembly. But fear and greed won't let the legislators invoke the relevant sections.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by UnusualJhay(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin angry

That shii was dead on arrival grin

Trump the Trumpet!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by einsteine(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Tospringe:
Mitt Romney is the G.O.A.T. voted in support of Trump's impeachment

He did not.

He Only voted for extra witnesses.

Edited: Okay, he voted guilty on one charge and not guilty on the other
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Sunnycliff(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Clinton was worse!!

Not only perjury Bush, committed sexual atrocity which is unbecoming of POTUS but wasn't Impeached by the leftist democrats because he's one of them

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by maiunguwar: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:

CNN, ABC shame on them
including nyt,shame on them
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by fx45(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2020
ursullalinda:
I knew he will survive it.......Trump my man
See you on Tuesday
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2020
wirinet:

You mean lying about a Mouth Action by an intern (after a 2 year fishing expedition for crimes) is worse than trying to blackmail a foreign country to help you bring down a political opponent, and lying about it.
Go and get informed. Clinton lied under oath to the special counsel. That's perjury a federal crime.
Tell me what law says that you don't ask a foreign country to investigate someone cause he's a perceived political opponent.
Trump denying it is not even a crime as long as it's not under oath

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Not only perjury Bush, committed sexual atrocity which is unbecoming of POTUS but wasn't Impeached by the leftist democrats because he's one of them
Clinton you mean.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wirinet(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2020
ehissi:
Mitt Romney's political career is officially dead. He cannot ever, ever, ever come back from this ever.

He finally backed the wrong horse and he will pay for it with his seat.

His children's children will never ever forget the wahala that he put them through today......
So in democracy under Trump, one is not allowed to have a different opinion from his party? Maybe the US should adopt the Chinese political model or better the Korean one, which allows the leader or the party to think for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Originalsly: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Merimental:

d same Iowa democrats fell below expectation n Trump blasting thru in preparation for d forthcoming election.

invalid point

Since Trump took office..... have you been hearing from Nigerians in Iowa? ... they suddenly went silent. I know you have no clue why.
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Farki: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2020
PDJT:

-Now only three questions for you:

1. How many Democrats voted to end Slavery?

2. How many Democrats voted to make the freed-slaves American citizens?

3. How many Democrats voted to allow Blacks to vote and be voted for in the United States elections?

-If you can answer any of the above questions correctly, then I will reply your next mention. Else, I will take no notice of your ignorance henceforth.

4,0,0 now I have questions for you,

Why have you ignored the fact that these events happened in the 1800s and party alliances have switched completely since then?

Why have you ignored Southern Strategy and the links I gave you?

Why are you trying to deceive people into thinking the Democrats of 200 years ago are the Democrats of today?

What do you gain by lying on the Internet?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by goslowgoslow(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2020
PDJT:

-Just don’t go about insulting people by calling them derogatory names like Nigerians.

-I don’t know your level of education but I have fun facts for you:

1. Democrats MURDERED Abraham Lincoln.

2. Democrats attempted to assassinate Lincoln's Vice President Andrew Johnson & his Secretary of State William H. Seward.

3. Democrats CREATED the Confederate Army *

4. Democrats FOUGHT in favor of Slavery.

5. Democrats RULED the "Deep South" in Civil War time.

6. Democrats FOUNDED the KKK in 1866.

7. Democrats 4,000,000 KKK members strong by 1920.

8. Democrats CONDUCTED over 3500 lynchings in the South.

9. Democrats INVENTED the Jim Crow Laws.

10. Democrats INVENTED segregation in America TODAY.

11. Democrats in modern times attempt to assassinate the President at rallys.

12. Democrats attempted to assassinate a Republican Congressman in baseball park.

13. Democrats CREATE mob-like HATE groups. (Antifa has now been declared by the FBI and Home Land Security a TERRORIST group)

14. Democrats still FAVOR Slavery. They just call the slavery something else today, see The Welfare State & “Obama” care.

15. Democrats supports of Abortion at any term has led to the killings of more black babies than any other.

16. Use your hand and add the current hoax going on since 2016 because their corrupt witch lost the election they thought they had in a bag.
The guy you quoted is obviously more educated than you. Look at the thrash you write up without a single source to buttress your point. Irrelevant points that are based on hear say without prove. Do you even know the meaning of the word "abortion"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by Sunnycliff(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2020
wirinet:

You guys would have canker snake next. Luckily for you guys Trump is not evil. He may be greedy, he may be crooked, he may be egocentric, but he is not evil minded. Imagine what would happen if an smart evil minded president comes along.

I am not even saying Trump should be removed, but he at least should have been told his actions were wrong and warned by his party to desist from such abuse of power actions, instead the Republican party gave him a free pass.

How do u show him that? By making him lose the seat? Do u think that Republicans are fools that would lose the or seat to please the left winged democrats?
Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by lucarella: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2020
justli:

Open your mouth in public and dispel every doubt we might have of your stupidity

Stupid dingbat

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by wirinet(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Go and get informed. Clinton lied under oath to the special counsel. That's perjury a federal crime.
Tell me what law says that you don't ask a foreign country to investigate someone cause he's a perceived political opponent.
Trump denying it is not even a crime as long as it's not under oath
And the perjury of lying about your personal sex life is so serious to the US constitution that it's an impeachable offense?

There is no direct law that says that you cant ask a foreign country to investigate someone cause he's a perceived political opponent, after all he asked Russia to find Hillary's emails. What you can't do is to withhold congress approved aids to blackmail the foreign government to do so.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial by maingwaest(f): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Monaco2:
Naso b4 na

He will still win re-election by November

AMEEEEEEEEEN.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / America's Power Outage: Texas Residents Line-Up To Fetch Water From Borehole / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.