Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation (5368 Views)

South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Buhari Constitutes Committee On Autonomy Of State Legislature (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Laren24(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

You people should keep hoping the day you will acquire our hard earned sweat, be lazing about while we work out asses off to make intimidating heights, no problems.

There's one thing you people are yet to understand about this tribe, we never go down, no matter the obstacle, we soar higher, we are like eagle, others are disturbed by the wind, we soar with the wind.

Ask yourself how come this people that their properties were destroyed during the war, and they were killed in numbers, given only 20 pumds by Awolowo no matter the millions you have in your account, have managed to buy up great percentage of the property in Lagos?

It's a divine backing, now the wealth of the Igboman is not concentrated on one location or country or state, so even if your lazy asses take over the ones in Lagos, what about the ones outside the country.

We will always be above you, we will always soar, that's who we are. It's divine.

Nobody is taking hard earned things, if you don't know how to behave in other people's region then you would taught how to behave or worst still sent back to your region. Look at the way you are talking as if you guys owns us in Lagos. The Igbos are worst than the Hausa in the SW. Y'all be behaving as if you own us in this region. And mind you, the Yorubas are really discussing or in dialogue over you guys attitude in the region and sooner or later you will see the end result.

Y'all think you can just act anyhow here and think we are fools just cause we can tolerant abi. You all will hear from us.

And you Igbos and Hausa know how dangerous we Yorubas are. You all just like taking us for granted.

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by DNSPro: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol fool.. i didn't see this thread on time. You are very stupid for comparing igbos to the chinese. The chinese come to africa to set up big entreprises that create jobs, build our infrastructures and skyscrapers, set up factories, etc.
While the igbos in the sw are hawking pirated cd's, rat poison, garden egg, abacha, selling okrika on pavement and rail tracks, dominating brothels, crime, and petty 2x2 shops selling fake goods gringrin
So just stop that useless comparison bcus e nor follow at all. Igbos in the sw are economic refugees gringrin
AND PLS STOP HYPING UR SE REGION HERE CAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE.. THERE IS NOTHING THERE.
clown grin
how many places have you be to in the east? Na so una dey talk. Next thing I will hear from u is igbos don't sell land to non indigenes lol
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by DNSPro: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Laren24:

Nobody is taking hard earned things, if you don't know how to behave in other people's region then you would taught how to behave or worst still sent back to your region. Look at the way you are talking as if you guys owns us in Lagos. The Igbos are worst than the Hausa in the SW. Y'all be behaving as if you own us in this region. And mind you, the Yorubas are really discussing or in dialogue over you guys attitude in the region and sooner or later you will see the end result.

Y'all think you can just act anyhow here and think we are fools just cause we can tolerant abi. You all will hear from us.

And you Igbos and Hausa know how dangerous we Yorubas are. You all just like taking us for granted.

Lol. THANK God a company from East aborted the idea of establishing their company in the SW. You just confirmed their fear.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by clarocuzioo(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Laren24:

Why don't you people push for the division of this useless contraption, so that everybody will go their way, and nobody will be intimidating you in your region, please we are waiting for whatever foolishness you people are planning, as that will hasten the disintegration of this useless country.

One thing you people are yet to realize is that the Igboman is not moved by threats, you people are yet to understand this great tribe.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2020
DNSPro:
how many places have you be to in the east? Na so una dey talk. Next thing I will hear from u is igbos don't sell land to non indigenes lol
lol.. i have been to anambra severelly, i have been to enugu for a friend's wedding, i have also pass through imo state..
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2020
seguno2:

Is it not better to ignore the tribal trolls instead of encouraging them with your feedback/response
I AM SORRY. but these guys like getting on our nerves

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2020
LZAA:
grin grin
SAME IBB THAT WAS RUNNING HELTER SKELTER DURING THAT PERIOD. LOL

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by DNSPro: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol.. i have been to anambra severelly, i have been to enugu for a friend's wedding, i have also pass through imo state..
grin grin grin

Make I no talk. EOD
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2020
awgumayor:
[s] I hate to insult people especially on faceless forum like this. I'm not comparing Igbo to Chinese I was just giving an example. By the way, there are millions of Chinese in many countries hustling like their counterparts from other countries. You mean all the Chinese in Nigeria are expatriates. That's very wrong.if Nigeria have a strong immigration you I'll discover that most of those Chinese you see don't even have valid papers. They are free to move about just because Nigerians are conditioned to worship anybody that has a long hair[/s]
Trash. Have you ever seen any chinese hawking earpiece and phone chargers in Nigeria like ibos do in the sw? The chinese are businessmen in nigeria. While ibos are noisy petty traders in sw.
ibos in sw are simply economic refugees...
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by DNSPro: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
ignore that guy bro. No need. Igbos know their boundaries.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2020
DNSPro:
grin grin grin

Make I no talk. EOD
Wetin you wan talk before?
if nor be say i format my phone because of virus, i for post video of visit to SE.. No worry any day i go there again, i go post pics and vids and i go tag you..
HAVE A NICE DAY
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2020
DNSPro:
ignore that guy bro. No need. Igbos know their boundaries.
OK.. i dont just like it when people insult my tribe. I am sick of this tribalism here everyday
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by BabaEleyele: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2020
Secession kill una there, yaribanza apes, we are all stuck in these Nigeria together... The colonization of ya.ribaland starting from Lagos is a task that must be done, thanks to Allah we've conquered Lagos economically already.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by BabaEleyele: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
Trash. Have you ever seen any chinese hawking earpiece and phone chargers in Nigeria like ibos do in the sw? The chinese are businessmen in nigeria. While ibos are noisy petty traders in sw.
ibos in sw are simply economic refugees...
There's dignity in labor, those Igbos hawking earpiece and phone chargers are still far more productive than the useless omonile yoruuba motor park touts that do nothing useful than be nuisances.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by seguno2: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:

That is their whole point- get on your nerves so you join them in the tribal longest preeek contest.
You must have heard that when one argues too much with a mad man, after a while onlookers won’t know who the original mad man is.
Take care o.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2020
BabaEleyele:

There's dignity in labor, those Igbos hawking earpiece and phone chargers are still far more productive than the useless omonile yoruuba motor park touts that do nothing useful than be nuisances.
what about the useless igbo touts in onistha and aba ? gringrin
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2020
BabaEleyele:
Secession kill una there, yaribanza apes, we are all stuck in these Nigeria together... The colonization of ya.ribaland starting from Lagos is a task that must be done, thanks to Allah we've conquered Lagos economically already.
Don't yov want Biafra again?
Ewu gambia
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by omoharry(f): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2020
Where is everyone going? sey una sey one Nigeria is the way, that Nigeria is moving forward?..nobody goes anywhere.We all die here together.Up up Niaja. The land of sorrow, tears & blood.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by BabaEleyele: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
Don't yov want Biafra again?
Ewu gambia
I'm not Biafran you idiot!
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by DNSPro: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
OK.. i dont just like it when people insult my tribe. I am sick of this tribalism here everyday

Just read the below patiently...

Yeah bro. See, Igbos know their boundaries in every place that they find themselves. That bragging thing you see them doing is just cultural background effect. As an Igbo son, you are expected to always declare yourself, though I do not subscribe to it because I hate bragging.

One guy on twitter mentioned his own igbo name, spoke to himself that he is Igbo, beat his chest that he will always remember he is igbo and must not disgrace his family and lineage but make them proud by hustling more.

It is seems like a morning ritual to him. The drive you see among igbos is similarly link to this kind of ritual because the Igbo society expect so much from you as MAN of your village and the pressure is too much that has forced so many igbos doing whatever they can to succeed... In those days, when you have a lot of money and you are given a chieftaincy title, you are an automatic celebrity within and outside your clan.

The igbo society expect you to succeed at all cost or you will be laughed at.

You get the drift? Try to read Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe and pay more attention to the cultural undertone of his stories to get a full revelation of the igbo society. Remember when Okonkwo won his wrestling fight? Remember the things he said about his own father who was failure and a drunkard? Remember the things his family was remembered for but he swore not to be like his father, even though he feared he might end up like him?

In my area, only 4 people really know what I can do... others just see me around and make assumptions and I like it that way.

I have a friend who is from Ebonyi... he is freaking hardworking and determined. He has not visited home for some years until his sister died last year. Last before that after returning, he was talking how this friend and that friend don hammer blah blah. It is like a competition in the East, a reason why lands are too expensive there too.

After looking at the situation, I never failed to remind him that his time will come while giving him an avenue to explore. He would say he just want to buy a land, build a house and bring his mother. I know what that means because I no longer have a mother.

So, when I think, I am always driven by his own drive and try to bring up an idea that we explore. I can say for certainty, he will make his first multimillions this year through me by God's grace and blessing as we are putting finishing touches to hustles and yields.. It is just February and we are forking calm cool.

Above all, I will like to say Thank you to the land of Yoruba people for making this happen. It would not have been possible had I stayed back in Benin after losing my first millions cos I relocated with just 150k collected from Tenant 5 years ago and I had to hustled my way up from that money despite health challenges.

My current location gives me a huge market combination of Ogun State and Lagos for whatever idea I am exploring and hope to keep the tempo going. It has not been easy but with God and the kind people of Yoruba land, I have be able to make headway in comparison to my confused self 5 years ago.

May God Bless us all and May God bless the Oduduwa People...
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
BabaEleyele:
I'm not Biafran you idiot!
wetin you come be? Ode
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
@ DNSpro thank you. i now understand. God bless you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye / Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.