Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' (54287 Views)

BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage / Speed Darlington Slams IG For Taking Down Post Of Him Sucking A Lady's Boobs / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by contigiency(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
For just being a senator. It's crazy. Yet hungry youths whose future has been looted are clapping for him.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Taciturn1: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Coldie:
Am not surprised. If u think Nigeria is poor just get a govt appointment or go into politics u would think otherwise.

State assembly members ate very rich in there states talk of national assembly. If u want to know how rich Nigeria is, ask yourseld that's its been over 20years abacha died and uptil now they are still recovering his loot, the kind of loots they keep recovering is always above a 100million DOLLARS.

In the world of Nigerian politics 1million dollars is a small word but to we citizens that's huge.

God help us
Nigeria isn't rich, it's just that few people (Government Heirachy) are controlling the money
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Taciturn1: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Coldie:
Am not surprised. If u think Nigeria is poor just get a govt appointment or go into politics u would think otherwise.

State assembly members ate very rich in there states talk of national assembly. If u want to know how rich Nigeria is, ask yourseld that's its been over 20years abacha died and uptil now they are still recovering his loot, the kind of loots they keep recovering is always above a 100million DOLLARS.

In the world of Nigerian politics 1million dollars is a small word but to we citizens that's huge.

God help us
Nigeria isn't rich, it's just that few people (Government Heirachy) are controlling the money
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Josh44s(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
Go and confiscate his property by force lazy soul

See them. Wayward youth who can’t differentiate their right from left. May God hell your brain

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by dalass(f): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
anonimi:

Are there honest people among the citizens first?
Or from where does the politician emerge?
From Mars?

There are still honest people in this country. If not, there are few who still return thousands of dollars/ naira etc. I have lost my phone like twice which was returned to me.

Its the power brokers who will never allow honest men to get there cos they will have nothing dirty to use against the them when they don't act their script of looting the country dry.

If you're not, I am cool
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
Go and confiscate his property by force lazy soul
please am begging you always read very well before you make any comment

Not insulting you

But please just read and understand before you comment
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by PAQ(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dino was wealthy and had cars before being a senator.

Our lazy youths didnt ask him then, how he amassed such wealth it is now that their mouths can open?!
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by anonimi: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
dalass:
There are still honest people in this country. If not, there are few who still return thousands of dollars/ naira etc. I have lost my phone like twice which was returned to me.

Its the power brokers who will never allow honest men to get there cos they will have nothing dirty to use against the them when they don't act their script of looting the country dry.

If you're not, I am cool

Of course I know that there are few honest people here.
Just as one bad banana does not make the whole bunch bad, so also one good banana does not make the whole bunch good.
Those who are honest need to robustly engage their fellow citizens continuously to expand their tribe of honest people until they become the power brokers.
I hope that we can agree on the work that needs to be done for this to become a reality.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by EASY112: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
arodavoo:
Darlington is talking sense for the very first time

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
I'm interested
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by dalass(f): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
anonimi:

Of course I know that there are few honest people here.
Just as one bad banana does not make the whole bunch bad, so also one good banana does not make the whole bunch good.
Those who are honest need to robustly engage their fellow citizens continuously to expand their tribe of honest people until they become the power brokers.
I hope that we can agree on the work that needs to be done for this to become a reality.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

Yes you're right about that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by InfernoNig: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
frowland:

Lend me these your eyes please, I need it to monitor my sales boys.

Take baba

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by arodavoo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
EASY112:
I'm interested

Send me a message on 08102883927
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by samuelshosanya(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by adenugatoyin(f): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
God would punish all of them
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by InfernoNig: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thisis2raw:
act as if you don't know he was a wealthy man before now

I don't know. Tell me
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by FengChui(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thisis2raw:
He was this wealthy before he became a senator.

Na lie. Baba dey rent different cars from Abuja to come village that year. Baba bobo us main main. Unbeknownst to us, shingbain, baba no get.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by witworth(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
uvie66:
another Nonsense talk, if being a senator of a poor state like Kogi and and must be a full time job, what time does he have for other businesses.
as if the companies and shares a man had before being a senator should not keep on growing even after being a senator.
Brother every politician should have if not get a secondary job.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Legendguru: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Cousin9999: 1:57am On Feb 07, 2020
onecoder:

If you ask me. I'll say... Speak on what you know.
When otedola bribed labaran maku $500k.
Did you know about it? If not because someone exposed him.

Some of you just want to be mad to be mad.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Seaduff(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Has anyone heard of Europe shipping UK?
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2020
IamHonourable1:
Nigerian youth:Sir,please what is your source of income?
Dino:My brother,its God o.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by stanliwise(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2023
witworth:
He wasn't senator from brith and he won't be for life.
So let's not allow one broke lazy fool to come and change our mentality why one man cannot be even richer than this.
A wise man hustle for his coming generations to have easy ride in the future and one foolish man is not happy about it.
When it's not as if a senator is a religious leader/spiritual father who some idiots still believe they shouldn't be rich
or when it's not as if he made all his money from being a senator.
This speed Darlington needs a rehabilitation ASAP
You’re brain dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) / Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.