Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) (51744 Views)

Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by spirul77: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=AreaFada2 post=86421749]
lol, evil is evil and obaseki's action is unjustifiable in any way, I've been to this latifah hotel and there's a primary school beside it at ugbor village so I don't know what back you are talking about, on your claims that kabaka took lives, please can you substantiate your claims by referencing an incident where Tony kabaka's actions claimed lives directly or indirectly? even if kabaka built on an illegal land, as the number one custodian of the law in the state you think it was right for the governor to go against court's ruling and demolish the building? this is the same MOU governor courting investors up and down, so tell me how a sane person would invest in the state when they know their businesses would be attacked once they are perceived as opposition, this act is evil and shouldn't be supported by any sane person,this is pure evil.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Fieldpro(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2020
please kindly tell us the genesis now.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Ghosted419: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2020
Nonsense!!!
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by osazsky(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2020
kapelvej:
This guy is dangerous than Danger. Obaseki is in soup
see mumu kabaka that has been begging and praying for obaseki are u in Benin.... shey when kabaka go destroy prof oshiodi house and beat him up u guys were clapping for him...now he don reach him turn una dey cry karma is really a bitch for ur info na oshiodi give me work former VC of uniben I can never forgive kabaka.all he got he deserved it 200 % spits nothing they happen we own d land

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by osazsky(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=86422273][/quote]but u saw nothing wrong when ur master oshiomole was pulling all structure down including ogbemudia house at siliko oguola junctn a whole former governor ogbemudia u saw nothing wrong with it.its been over 7 years nothing has been down on dat land nothing they happen d house has been brought down and u can't do nothing abt it it's like death..so d 9nly thing kabaka can do no is to put on black and start crying I have not seen any bini man dat feels any remorse for kabaka since yesterday till now grow up karma is a bitch
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by osazsky(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Benwems:

The people blaming Obaseki are yoruba people. They do it a lot. Because oshiomole and tinubu are friends so they are supporting oshiomole. They don't even know the genesis or how the whole story is turning out. They are just miscreants.
the thing weak me afonja and northers in Jo's go just they talk nonsence .they think obaseki is ambode .house way block road .abeg there is no case here obaseki carry on sir we love u

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by PCFC(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2020
This one weak me o.

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by spirul77: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=osazsky post=86422769]
And who told you oshiomhole is my master and can you make a reference to where I supported oshiomhole's action please? typical nigerian, anybody that doesn't support your evil deeds turns opposition instantly, I don't support any evil and I don't do partisan politics, I'm apolitical, so because oshiomhole demolished his oppositions building in his tenure obaseki should toe the same line even when the court of the land in which he's the number custodian is against it? so because obaseki demolished kabaka's hotel if another governor takes over the helms of affairs tomorrow it would be a justification for him to also destroy his opponent's buildings because obaseki did same? Abeg make we dey try reason with sense sometimes, I won't be surprised if you are one of the people criticising sanwo-olu for taking people's means of livelihood by banning okada but you are here happy somebody's business and a source of employment has been destroyed because the person is an opposition, you must be jobless to be happy at another man's misfortune .

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by chloride6: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2020
sweetgala:
Obaseki has no chance big winning Edo in a legitimate election. Hell not win APC primaries and if he does decamp he'll have insufficient time to build a strong structure.

His actions in recent months has burnt all bridges and angered many people

At least he will mess up a lot of people
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by djoey89: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
I remember a while ago i was at a bar at lucky way, benin sipping my 33 beer (37 days of no beer), some guys were bragging obaseki cant demolish kabaka hotel, i argued that you dont want to fight with the government. Now you see.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Gee64: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm not interested in wahalla.
If you're interested in free draw systems every weekend, check my signature below and thank me later!
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by southsouthking(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr and a Bini
I heard every thing he was trying to say including the meaning of the song

He should stop reacting, he should stop the bragging, the swagger, the gloat, the boast, the swank, the crow, the rodomondate, the gasconade. He should stop pating himself on the back, he should stop blowing his own trumpet, he should stop giving himself airs

He and oshiomhole don't know what they have put their hand into

Obaseki is going to fuckkk them up anyday anytime twice on election day

The tears of those old women whose goods were destroyed in Ring Road, new Benin, Lagos street, and some were even beaten up on a daily basis is finally on the Revenge.
Karma is indeed real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okuda:
we use all means to sell the unripe mango. what is the all means. telk us
u suppose to know nah, rigging, violence vote buying bullying etc
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by mudiana(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Yankiss:
Destroying life and property because of ephemeral politics is going to far. Wetin hotel do Obaseki??
what life? Did u hear the bulldozer killed someone? Abeg carry urself keep for one corner, if u no know wetin to talk mk u shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Yankiss(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
mudiana:
what life? Did u hear the bulldozer killed someone? Abeg carry urself keep for one corner, if u no know wetin to talk mk u shut up.
Shut up, the post clearly showed destruction of property. I amplified it. Destruction of life or property. You lack comprehension. Shut UP!! If it's your property, you will understand. For your information, I DONT like what Oshiomhole is doing in Edo state. So, my comment is only an observation. Politics should not go that far!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Carlords(f): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Try not to sell unripe mango to people next time

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by tee4naija(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
The same mistake that Ajimobi made in Oyo state that made the APC to lose the state to the PDP. This is politics of bitterness and it will definitely come back to haunt him. Some people's livelihoods depend on the hotel as workers, customers and suppliers. He should have considered the interests of those people before taking his action.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by saintaustine(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
kapelvej:
This guy is dangerous than Danger. Obaseki is in soup
STORY
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr and a Bini
I heard every thing he was trying to say including the meaning of the song

He should stop reacting, he should stop the bragging, the swagger, the gloat, the boast, the swank, the crow, the rodomondate, the gasconade. He should stop pating himself on the back, he should stop blowing his own trumpet, he should stop giving himself airs

He and oshiomhole don't know what they have put their hand into

Obaseki is going to fuckkk them up anyday anytime twice on election day

as your fellow Benin brother I disagree on this part, you can't bit the finger that feed you..... who was obaseki in edo politics before 2015..... Oshobaba made obaseki who he is today..... let keep in Straight obaseki can't get the apc ticket for the upcoming election.. can he down eze iyamu
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Benwems:

The people blaming Obaseki are yoruba people. They do it a lot. Because oshiomole and tinubu are friends so they are supporting oshiomole. They don't even know the genesis or how the whole story is turning out. They are just miscreants.
you smoke marijuana alot
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by sylve11: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
armadeo:
The guy drop soundtrack of mourning first.

Come talk say governor na unripe mango.

Lol @ soundtrack grin grin cool
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
NwekeUG:

http://igberetvnews.com/1336965/kabaka-said-demolition-hotel-edo-state-video/

Ugha vie...amevé sa khua!!!

Kabaka that has caused several families pains,is here forming "I won't cry I won't weep"

Nothing wey person never see but you don see Wetin pass u now.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Malawian(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
The Kabaka na Ozuor. He should take a leaf from one shadowy individual from Imo st\te called Patrick Nwagbara. The speed that chap switched from Ihedioha to Hope Uzodinwa on Facebook enh, this same guy was once Okorocha's trumpet.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
nzeobi:

You don't know the powers that a governor wields.

How come the uba brothers messed with that funny governor ngige that year? That they kidnapped him?
How come Ortom keeps crying over herdsmen?
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by jk1e(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
You have not seen anything yet,karma is at your door step.you killed and maim all to bring gov obaseki to power.the blood of the innocent souls is what is troubling you all.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by nzeobi(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
blowjohn:

How come the uba brothers messed with that funny governor ngige that year? That they kidnapped him?
How come Ortom keeps crying over herdsmen?
Uba brothers kidnapped ngige briefly because the had the backing of the presidency.
It wasn't even a kidnap but rather sabotaged the security around ngige and he went into hiding.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by souldeep(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
When we benefit from the system, it's called connection.
When it works against us, we termed it corruption.
Oshiomhole during his tenure as a governor demolished hundreds of buildings owned by common masses without issues been raised.(besides, this present victim was among those used to perpetrate that act)
This ain't news people.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by larryking540: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
tinsel:

You actually made no meaning. So you support this man destroying this hotel?

Now I kw why we are still back ward ,it's because of people like u ,who mix emotions with reality ,,...

Was he not aware he build very close to the road ,,

See I live in Edo state ,u understand,,I have seen touts with money who always like to sand fill erosion sitting areas to build their masion there ,thereby pushing the water to ur hux because they are above the law,,

,and others don't even give few meters from the road even when other old occupant of the vicinity gives few meter ,they just push their own fence or pillars to the road ,, becus they want to build a big duplex... they just drop a building very very close to the road,,,and when a wreck less driver hits a child or runs into the compound (duplex) accidentally it's u and I that will crusify the driver forgetting the person who has the house placed it in a wrong manner....

See if u see truth talk am ,even if na die e go lead to ,alway stand for the truth bro put money aside,
Always talk truth
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by tinsel: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
larryking540:

Now I kw why we are still back ward ,it's because of people like u ,who mix emotions with reality ,,...

Was he not aware he build very close to the road ,,

See I live in Edo state ,u understand,,I have seen touts with money who always like to sand fill erosion sitting areas to build their masion there ,thereby pushing the water to ur hux because they are above the law,,

,and others don't even give few meters from the road even when other old occupant of the vicinity gives few meter ,they just push their own fence or pillars to the road ,, becus they want to build a big duplex... they just drop a building very very close to the road,,,and when a wreck less driver hits a child or runs into the compound (duplex) accidentally it's u and I that will crusify the driver forgetting the person who has the house placed it in a wrong manner....

See if u see truth talk am ,even if na die e go lead to ,alway stand for the truth bro put money aside,
Always talk truth
Truthful man indeed you are and Nigeria is still this way. The point is you eat from Obaseki.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by larryking540: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
tinsel:

Truthful man indeed you are and Nigeria is still this way. The point is you eat from Obaseki.

Money sweet but u go either sheet am throway or e Rotty

If u know how Lagos operate where who becomes the governor is decided by tinebu ,and he is the one day says u will go for 2times or 1 time ,,that's the agender of oshomole if u are cool with the person who says no to godfatherism and after his leave from office he wants to decide who becomes the governor ,,,u go school that year what does English call that ...

When u see an illiterate who think he is smart because he can shout while talking ,
U just dance to his tone before telling he it isn't done dat way

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by paix(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
nzeobi:

How come we don't see them use such power on the bandits?
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
nzeobi:

he may wield those powers when he is the governor,but when he steps down anything can happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.