Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) (51747 Views)

Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by QuickStandard: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Finally, Obaseki humble this guy.

I remember him and Bob-Izua where one time terrors in Benin...

People feared them.....

Nothing really last for ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by fatymore(f): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Politics of hatred.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Hotfreez: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

He should stop reacting
He and oshiomhole don't know what they have put their hand into

Obaseki is going to fuckkk them up anyday anytime twice on election day

You have been shouting since, but in the last election, how many votes did you mobilise for Obaseki?

You are politically worthless. Those who can mobilise votes are currently against Obaseki.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by WebSterKam: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
post=86418110:
Naija for show!!

There was a country!!
[/s]
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Stolen money anyways. But obaseki will surely pay for this
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Splashme: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Aw
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Hotfreez: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2020
QuickStandard:
Finally, Obaseki humble this guy.

I remember him and Bob-Izua where one time terrors in Benin...

People feared them.....

Nothing really last for ever

Humble am? By November this year, when Obaseki is crying like wet sponge, you would be shouting politics of thuggery.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by anonimi: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2020
kapelvej:
This guy is dangerous than Danger. Obaseki is in soup

Too dangerous to respect the laws since he is with Oshi-omo-Ole in the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

FactBoyz:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has said politicians’ sins are forgiven when they join the ruling party.
Oshiomhole made this statement on Thursday, while welcoming new members to the party, at the APC presidential campaign in Benin.

As he reeled out names of those who have defected from the PDP to the APC, he said: “I am told that there are a lot of very very senior people from PDP who have decided to join forces with President Buhari to take the broom to sweep away PDP and to continue to ensure that APC continues to preside all over Nigeria.

“It includes my own brother, my friend who comes from my own clime, Henry Duke Genebe. He is the former organising secretary of PDP and we also have former vice chairman PDP and leader of Edo North of PDP. We also have my brother Chief Esheshi Godwin. He is also former council chairman and my very dear friend. We have quite a number of other leaders who have come.

“We have quite a number of other leaders who have come… in fact, once you have joined APC, all your sins are forgiven.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/01/18/join-apc-sins-forgiven-oshiomhole-video/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2020
No permanent friend]

8 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by anonimi: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Young6x1:
Politics is indeed a dirty game
Wetin concern me sef
Make I just chill watch this game with a bottle of coronavirus beer

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by QTEST007(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Niger delta avengers my a $$

7 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2020
kapelvej:
This guy is dangerous than Danger. Obaseki is in soup
What kind of soup is that? Owna too Dey over hype things

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by wwwihy: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Kabaka looks matured than the Governor. I love his matured response
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by QuickStandard: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Humble am? By November this year, when Obaseki is crying like wet sponge, you would be shouting politics of thuggery.

On the contrary, I am not from Edo, I don't live there.

I only spoke from my experience, during my time in Uniben.

It's non of my business, whatever rock their boat if their business.

Me am here trying to figure out how to bit the traffic this morning, cos Sanwo-Olu has banned OPay, our traffic savior.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Why not nationalize the hotel instead? Africans are dumb. What's the gain now?
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by larryking540: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2020
sweetgala:
Obaseki has no chance big winning Edo in a legitimate election. Hell not win APC primaries and if he does decamp he'll have insufficient time to build a strong structure.

His actions in recent months has burnt all bridges and angered many people

So u prefer to have a state lead by touts and illiterate ,,there is nothing significant about Edo state
Youths wake up every morning with Igbo or cousing nusiance up and down ,,,no good road ,
Oshomole was able to transform the middle of Edo state and made everyone see the light and made away with billions of naire while people where still celebrating him at night ,,

In life it's ok to burn Bridges ,a new bridge will always be build am ,but for once let's do something right and take responsibility of every action we take ,,yes u will loss many friends but always stand for what is right

4 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2020
I don't get it, Kabaka calling for calm within the Niger Delta Avenger ranks like he was a militant at some point. Lol!

Oshiomole will need the services of Kabaka during the elections. He'll recoup his loss no doubt.

The Benin language is harsh on the ears sha.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by internationalman(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2020
The hotel was built with dirty money in the first place..

If y'all know how many lives kabaka has taken to amass the wealth he's got today you won't be blaming Obaseki for doing what he's doing..

Him and his uncle, Bob izua can stand a structure on a government road when they are empowered by an incumbent governor.

Lucky Igbinedion was to Bob Izua what Oshiomole is to Kabaka.. But Obaseki doesn't give a damn about any of them.

6 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by iReddington: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Kyllahmc:
Why not nationalize the hotel instead? Africans are dumb. What's the gain now?
With people like you that can't read, why won't Africans be dumb!

6 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2020
Men, Nigeria should return to military rule, see area boys in control of the reigns of government; just tragic. If this idiot's building is not in violation of building codes, shouldn't he be in court to challenge government impunity?

Now he's here playing the victim card even having the audacity to confess on how he was used to foist an illegitimate government (unripe mango) on the people of Edo state...we are a bunch of low IQed idiots and I include myself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Centcanada: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2020
The government of Edo state which you claim you help during the election to be in where they are today demolition your building or hotel as you said and you are here singing pretending you gave God every thing. Let me tell you categorically, hear me today and if in by any means, I will make a live video too, you re wrong by saying you help them to be in the place they are. What do you expect from APC government? Thank God they did not kill you join not to talk of saying rubbish. See, mind urself. Don't put the blame on the governor. The governor did not say you built on his land but the government said it. You might be lucky if somebody voluntarily wish to help you and build another hotel for you if not, there is nothing you can do as far APC is concern. You people want change, take change and keep the change. Cry me a river. Biafra is what we need. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Didi2d(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Mature response
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Erastuslove: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Hahahahaahahaha Every unripe mango sold always have a PAYBACK grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2020
sarrki:

Telling you he obaseki was not in line in edo politics

They brought him from somewhere to come and rule against those that have labored for the party example is pastor ize iyamu
Continue deceiving yourself for people who don't know about your existence. It is better to keep to yourself than to blab

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Centcanada: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2020
So sorry kabaka. Next demolition please

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Jaynom(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2020
rrreer:

The truth is the structure might actually be against proper planning. Rather than taking side, thorough investigation should be carryout
medicine after death. So why wasn't thorough investigation carried out in the first place?
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2020
kellight:
Politics is indeed a dirty game

Wetin concern me sef

Make I just chill watch this game with a bottle of coronavirus beer

Carry that your bottle of beer far from here ooooo
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Kabaka is powerless now.
He can do nothing now, that's y he is quiet.

Govt makes nd mere whom ever they want.
When Igbinedion was the governor, Bob Izua was his hitman

Oshiomhole came in nd mere Bob Izua nd made Kabaka his hitman.
Now that Obaseki has decided to mere Kabaka there shouldn't be any course for alarm cos its a normal thing.

Tony Kabaka is just experiencing what he did to people
Tony Kabaka under Oshiomhole turned many landlords to tenants.
He destroyed many shops nd building. But never new his own day of reckoning will come.

Even Oshiomhole demolished former Uniben VC (O.G Oshodin) house at GRA.

He should thank his stars that Shuaibu is not d governor if not by now Kabaka nd Oshiomhole would have run out of Edo state.
Never joke with Auchi former SUG president. it would have been Agbero jam Agbero
Don’t mind the people that are supporting kabaka, because they didn’t know the genesis of the story. Even market people that your kabaka no let them rest imagine kabaka come get percentages for inside tax money wey Edo state people Dey pay for government. And the people that are blaming obaseki just note that the man is not happy with the level of debt oshomole left for him.

6 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by spirul77: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=86418080]
despite court injuction, the governor went ahead to demolish a building that employs and feeds families and this is what you could say, but if it was the federal govt, you guys will be quick to scream tyrant, dictator etc, this is all shades of wrong, this is tyranny and heartlessness.
I wonder why everybody is supporting the governor for a brazing act of injustice.
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by fynn12(f): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2020
obaseki can't win a second term
Re: Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) by SoNature(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2020
sweetgala:
Obaseki has no chance big winning Edo in a legitimate election. Hell not win APC primaries and if he does decamp he'll have insufficient time to build a strong structure.

His actions in recent months have burnt all bridges and angered many people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.