Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development (10522 Views)

Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City / Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre / Ned Nwoko Donates N100 Million For South East-Abuja Road Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by crownwealth: 6:08am On Feb 06, 2020
akinbode1:
Next Level of poverty...
Kogites Congratulations and pls enjoy your next level.... cool

This shows how kworupt Mohomodu Buhari is to have allowed this extremely kworupt individual to continue his daylight robbery in Kogi.

APC is indeed the HQ of Nigeria kworuption.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by easzypeaszy(m): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Centcanada:
The only thing I see in this country is a mirage and for kogi as a state, kogi was create to feel pain. That's all I see. They open their etas and vote this monster called Bell or Bello, so they should take whatever that comes from him. I riot!
whp voted him... U talk as if u wer not in dis world during der election...

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by temptnow: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Why not $100 billion dollars
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Truthbites: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari's government n borrowing. This man has mortgaged this country forever!! !! ...a man that doesn't have 30 years on Earth, destroying the lives of millions of unborn souls. Well enjoy ur next level.

NB- For those complaining about Sanwo -Olu and okada ban, enjoy the trekking. After collecting 1k to vote, from Tinubu, what do u expect? Una de kill ibos during elections........a man that brought in Buhari can bring in anyone. Lagos! Enjoy ur trekking. These forkers don't give a fork
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by akenzua74: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Kogites, after the rigged election comes reality. Ya all gonna be in dugout for next four years, enjoy your self inflicted misery.
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by drey076(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2020
akinbode1:
Next Level of poverty...
stop mocking them, most of them might not vote the man
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Bashnigga(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2020
The money go enter voice mail last last
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by drey076(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2020
LosC:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/05/kogi-state-govt-set-to-borrow-100million-for-economic-development/
same state that is struggling to pay workers salary due to previous indebtedness want to add to their debt profile. Kogites are on there own.
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by thundafire: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2020
10 billion dat was given to him earlier is gone with the wind,anyway can come and defend
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Money that will end up in the pocket of the governor and his cronies.

Where do they borrow all these money sef maybe I can also go and borrow $1 billion?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2020
HOW WILL THE GOVERNMENT PAY BACK THE MONEY. THESE PEOPLE ARE WICKED AND INSENSITIVE. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT THE STATE IN PERPETUAL POVERTY.
GYB HAS FAILED THE YOUTH.
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Codeengine007(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=Mrtitanic post=86415012]100 million dollars= 36plus million naira 36plus billion naira

Great move, Only problem it's that more than half of the funds will be looted by the criminals in office, they have been borrowing money since ages to better the economy yet kogi state remains the same unchanged.
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by APCNig: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Thunder is messing up big time. When is Tunder coming to strike this Yeheye Bello nah?
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Shegzo(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Economic development with yeye Bello I pity Kogi people ooo
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Codeengine007(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:
Money that will end up in the pocket of the governor and his cronies.

Where do they borrow all these money sef maybe I can also go and borrow $1 billion?
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Codeengine007:

Only you want to borrow $1b
Or have you forgotten 1billion is 999million not to talk of in dollars

If dem give 500 million naira sef make you no collect ooo

My dear, not only me o. Me and my 24 wives and 215 children. I think we are plenty enough to make a local government, right?

But if they give me 500 million naira, I will manage it sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Nwaonyishi69: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2020
We know that Bello has been given the mandate to continue tormenting kogi people, but must he sow further seed of bondage in debt chains for the unborn people of the state? The debt he was hooked to, before election, has expanded his choking indebtedness yet he is rooting for more debts when he is not paying civil servants nor building any infrastructure. What a wasted number of years for his state.
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by nasoeb: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Well, I have nothing to say.
Just happy that am alive this beautiful morning cool
Thanks to Jehovah
Me too. All thanks to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by mechanics(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2020
He has started borrowing in this new year again.
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2020
akinbode1:
Next Level of poverty...

THE 6 BILLION LOAN GIVEN TO BELLO ON THE EVE ELECTION DON FINSIH??
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by prettyliz(f): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Centcanada:
The only thing I see in this country is a mirage and for kogi as a state, kogi was create to feel pain. That's all I see. They open their etas and vote this monster called Bell or Bello, so they should take whatever that comes from him. I idiot!
Nobody voted him in,the election was rigged
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Yankee101: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Who is still agreeing to lend these thieves money?
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Harrisonwo(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2020
what happened to the billions released to them pre election. Zero accountability
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Numerouno94(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Centcanada:
The only thing I see in this country is a mirage and for kogi as a state, kogi was create to feel pain. That's all I see. They open their etas and vote this monster called Bell or Bello, so they should take whatever that comes from him. I riot!
Kogites neva voted dis guy,Buhari rigged him in again. Understand?
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by TRAVEL101(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2020
It is finished!!!
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Internet247(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
yaya needs $100m ASAP grin
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by Skips: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
$100 million dollar? Yahaya all the bail out funds, Paris funds, allocations and all the ghost works fund you embezzled isn't enough still... Na wa o[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by muhammedbilal(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Message on WhatsApp 09091604887 for your 5-30 odds. Give it a risk..from 80% tip source[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development by abikason(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
If them are not going to build an airport with it... please don't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redrawn Map Of Africa, With New Borders(check The Pic) / Army Flushes Insurgents Out Of Bauchi Forests / Top Politicians In ‘hot’ Race To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.