Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (44372 Views)

14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / 8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by frank317: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pierced:
This is bad......I pray it doesn't come to Nigerian Sha.

Rip to the dead though

Yes pray it does not come to Nigeria.

But are u actually talki g to someone who can take action against the virus coming to naija or just hoping.

If u are just hoping... Fine, I am with u on this.

If u actually are in contact with someone who can help, then there lies the problem. The question is... Why do u think he will allow thousands to die in China and not allow the virus to come to naija. If he can watch thousands die in China, what's the special thing about u or naija that can make him not allow the virus to reach here?

I am just asking sha
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by IhateGod: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
This Coronavirus is wiping out families

China should stay strong!
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:
China's ban on internet media have led to worse increase in this coronavirus. They shield information. As much as 20000 people have been infected with 1056 deaths. But they keep the death toll less than 500, to deceive the world.

Las Las they are doing themselves as they keep eating rubbish in the name of food.

They do not have enough Medicare manpower. Rather than saying the truth to WHO for assistance they are subtly seeing it as western attacks on them. Wuhan is cut off and mainland Hubei is almost going...
this is really bad. I know virus can be created, but they should ask for help..
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by IhateGod: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
fvckchina:
fast fast , go enjoy the 8-day-constructed hospital .hahahahah.

stupid 8-day-built chinese hospital. even chinese know to avoid it.

what use of a hospital built in 8 days?

They built hospital that can take 1,000 beds, now the people that have contacted the virus in China have gone up to 20,000.

This is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by JB4life: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
A very pathetic story.
War, pestilence and famine are very deadly.

May God have mercy on us and spare Nigeria from this calamity in Jesus Name Amen.

May God mercifully grant quick recovery to the sick.
May the souls of the departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
fvckchina:

if you have ebola , would you like dying in your family's arms or dying in a camp?

you should read this article carefully.

that chinese woman said, if her uncle (only a suspect) was not put into the hospital he would not die of real infection,and now her father was a suspect too and she refused to let her father go to hospital.

You are indeed a block head. Go back and read it!
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by LZAA: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
immhotep:

Is related to Lying Lai Moh@mmed ? grin grin
grin grin
Sai BMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by sagieramos(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
fvckchina:

i prefer to have no hospital and no coronavirus , than have a nice hospital with coronavirus in a country.
Word!
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by sorepco(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
I know our health service is nothing to write home about. But give it to naija when it comes to viruses. Ebola showed us how to be proud to be naija. The way we went over it was fantastic man. Even CNN n BBC commended. Our modalities used then r now the norms world over in dealing with viruses. Find and isolate those in contact with an infected person so that the virus does not spread! China is failing to use our methodology...Son i think it will take time for dem to eradicate this coronavirus.
How can this family b staying with an infected fada n how can di mum be visiting health centres at random?

ChybuzzDD:

What's this blockhead saying? I hope you read the above write-up and understood it?
She's simply saying the number of infected people are so much that there's no more available spaces and enough healthcare personnel to admit and take of them respectively.
The new hospital is a 1000-bed facility, and it's equipped with modern facilities. The problem is that the number of people infected are so many that it's difficult to get bed spaces in the hospitals both for treatment and quarantine. Butt hey're still building more. Another 1500-bed facility will be opened today. I think China is doing well.
[b]Concentrate on your bleeped-up country that doesn't even have facilities to quarantine suspected case[/b]s, let alone manage over 20,000 infected cases. Most other African countries, except Nigeria, have evacuated and quarantined their citizens. A serious country that cares about it's citizens should have erected a quarantine facility in an isolated place by now.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by CSTR2: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
That is why I don't buy sardines made in China.

I don't like Chinese food, neither do I trust them with my edibles.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by sorepco(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
U did not read the article. If u insist u did read my friend then I will tell u u did not understand it. The uncle died in a quarantine centre not hospital. She is looking for hospital space for her dad.

fvckchina:

if you have ebola , would you like dying in your family's arms or dying in a camp?

that chinese woman said, if her uncle (only a suspect) was not put into the hospital he would not die of real infection,and now her father was a suspect too and she refused to let her father go to hospital.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by CSTR2: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
mvem:
Not all that have Coronavirus die...a guy recently just recovered from it in China. It seems it kills the old more for obvious reasons. Thousands have it but only a few hundreds have died from it. Corona fatality rate is not like that of Ebola that almost have certain death
Herrmohagic diseases are far worst than respiratory diseases, not matter the name.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Iceberg3: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
immhotep:

Is related to Lying Lai Moh@mmed ? grin grin

99.9%

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Tookool(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
fvckchina:

You this man ....you be real blockhead

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Iceberg3:

99.9%

grin
No wonder grin grin shocked shocked

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by fvckchina: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
sorepco:
U did not read the article. If u insist u did read my friend then I will tell u u did not understand it. The uncle died in a quarantine centre not hospital. She is looking for hospital space for her dad.

sounds like the op is a troll.

she attracts attention by the title which makes readers take it for grant that story is another one, a more natural one, which is people avoiding hospitals for fear of being detained as a suspect.

as to the twist, blab, blab, blab, old patient, new patient.... it is not a good news story as suspects escaping witchhunting.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by millionboi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
doncox:
Very scary. My question is, how did this virus get born sef? Where has it been since forever or was it cloned? Please those with knowledge of bacteria and virus should tell us more.
How much u go pay

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Heineken(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
fvckchina:

check it, today's newest death toll by chinese government.

hospital is a euphemism for concentration camp

28 000 patients with 24 700 suspects, while 564 died n 1325 cured.

so,what will happen to those waiting ones in the hospital? they are doomed to die
bro how you take understand the language na.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bro, it is NOT a conspiracy! The expository truth of the scriptures was many times called the conspiracy book because the world and her sheeples hates the truth and light. Bro, create much time and deeply search the entire scope of the scriptures independently and get the revelation for all darkness, lies and indoctrination, mind programming, manipulations, deceits, identity thefts, history manipulations, crafty policies, evil inventions and ONE CONFEDERACY AGENDA towards the tribulation times. Do not be ignorant. The best education is to tell yourself the truth and self education, i.e to search out and study the truth yourself.

mvem:
I might not agree to your conspiracy but i know in no time they will say they have gotten a vaccine

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by omoharry(f): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
omoadeleye:
Chinese peoope,, if God can save them from this, they should stop eating those stupid food they always eat,, imagine Chinese people feeding their children tadpoles and one stupid chineCh was even eatune live baby rats and still smiling... E be like say na the curse wey we dey always give them dan dey begin for their heads... Like. "na God go punish this people oo" now see their life
Please do not judge people or a race with the kind of food they eat.One mans food is another mans poison. In Delta state, people eat a particular maggot from the palm tree? they eat it as snack.They dis-bowel , then fry and eat them.They usually sell them on the express around Sapele..what about that? I have tasted it and it is very delicious.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by RaptorX: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
The so called new hospitals built in 7 days or whatever are nothing but morgues and crematoriums to dispose of the rapidly rising dead and dying, keep getting deceived by the lying and ungodly Chinese communist party. It is you Africans that have imported millions of Chinese peasants under the guise of expatriates that I pity.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by james0: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. german coffees
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by xpmode(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:
China's ban on internet media have led to worse increase in this coronavirus. They shield information. As much as 20000 people have been infected with 1056 deaths. But they keep the death toll less than 500, to deceive the world.

Las Las they are doing themselves as they keep eating rubbish in the name of food.

They do not have enough Medicare manpower. Rather than saying the truth to WHO for assistance they are subtly seeing it as western attacks on them. Wuhan is cut off and mainland Hubei is almost going...

Samething they did in 2002 during SARS outbreak... that God they speak out early on this deadly matter
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by WarriAproko: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Time to carry my prayer ministry go china
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by WarriAproko: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Were our 9ja pastor.. Oya chop dun come
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by MrBONE2(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by okpalaAnambra: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
omoharry:
Please do not judge people or a race with the kind of food they eat.One mans food is another mans poison. In Delta state, people eat a particular maggot from the palm tree? they eat it as snack.They dis-bowel , then fry and eat them.They usually sell them on the express around Sapele..what about that? I have tasted it and it is very delicious.
We Igbos eat it as well grin..is sweet
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
sorepco:
I know our health service is nothing to write home about. But give it to naija when it comes to viruses. Ebola showed us how to be proud to be naija. The way we went over it was fantastic man. Even CNN n BBC commended. Our modalities used then r now the norms world over in dealing with viruses. Find and isolate those in contact with an infected person so that the virus does not spread! China is failing to use our methodology...Son i think it will take time for dem to eradicate this coronavirus.
How can this family b staying with an infected fada n how can di mum be visiting health centres at random?

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by DexterousOne(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

What's this blockhead saying? I hope you read the above write-up and understood it?
She's simply saying the number of infected people are so much that there's no more available spaces and enough healthcare personnel to admit and take of them respectively.
The new hospital is a 1000-bed facility, and it's equipped with modern facilities. The problem is that the number of people infected are so many that it's difficult to get bed spaces in the hospitals both for treatment and quarantine. Butt hey're still building more. Another 1500-bed facility will be opened today. I think China is doing well.
Concentrate on your bleeped-up country that doesn't even have facilities to quarantine suspected cases, let alone manage over 20,000 infected cases. Most other African countries, except Nigeria, have evacuated and quarantined their citizens. A serious country that cares about it's citizens should have erected a quarantine facility in an isolated place by now.

The house of reps voted against repatriating nigerians based in China

That should tell you something on how useless the country is embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by DexterousOne(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
omoadeleye:
Chinese peoope,, if God can save them from this, they should stop eating those stupid food they always eat,, imagine Chinese people feeding their children tadpoles and one stupid chineCh was even eatune live baby rats and still smiling... E be like say na the curse wey we dey always give them dan dey begin for their heads... Like. "na God go punish this people oo" now see their life

This dumb thing Nigerians do all the time.

DO not criticise what others eat.

There is no fixed standard as to what a culture should and should not eat.
But many of you dont seem to get it

Hindus dont kill cows or eat meat
Does it mean that we who eat beef are stupid?

Diversity is the way of life
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Cousin9999: 5:57am On Feb 07, 2020
These idiots are going to get so many people killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.