Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (44359 Views)

14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / 8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2020
seunmohmoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-china-51379088

The Chinese medical experts, government, and her citizens need urgent intervention from God.

The problem with them is that they worship idols but fight the real of God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Queenzzy: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2020
post=86424036:
Awon die hard people!!

Information reaching us @[color=#006600][/color] says 'A total of 60 Nigerians are living in Wuhan city where the virus broke out from, No Nigerian in China had been infected and we have our brothers and sisters in our prayers everyday not to contact this deadly virus'
Kindly say Amen to this,
if you love your fellow Nigerians pleaseee

We came across this thread showing us the kinda food they eat in Wuhan, China,
We shock no be small......
These are just 4 of the over 10 pics we saw.
We hope Nigerians living in that part of the world do not eat this?!
*Pukes*

So damn!!
What's wrong with this people �
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by Elly1(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2020
All they need is Jesus Christ

As the only solution
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by seangy4konji: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Don't pity those Chinese people.

If you see the type of things they eat and call food
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by geraldpayne: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. fxcharger
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by lhawarl1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
BrickDevo:
Strong, do they need help, i volunteer myself to help them fight the virus even if I will die, maybe that will be my escape route from this shit hole called Nigeria
too much of hollywood movies
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by BrickDevo: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
lhawarl1:
too much of hollywood movies
Get rich or die trying
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by kalu67: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Watch this funny video of how these guys try to avoid corona virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9tHu613pY
Re: Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ by awoo47: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2020
fvckchina:

i prefer to have no hospital and no coronavirus , than have a nice hospital with coronavirus in a country.
hmmm grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.